16 Week Goals and Progress

Options

Replies

• bruhaha007
    bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    No worries @Sixlees it is so hard when going on vacation but you reset your intentions this week and that is what matters!

Proud of @AddieOverhaul for making spontaneous investments in things that will improve her health! Way to go!

Glad @jady333 and @alp_19 are joining us this week and wishing you both the very best! Just take it one day at a time and we are here to support you!

Great results your first week @AlexCarr07 and love the positive energy from everyone on this thread including @nomoyoyoing

@judychicken as I mention like a broken record, scales are only a small part of the story. Your energy levels, inches lost, confidence, happiness, and I could go on and on matter more than anything that scales shows. Use the scale as a tool but don't let it define your success! You are doing amazing!

Let's go out and kick this week's *kitten*!
  • nomoyoyoing
    nomoyoyoing Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Forgive me for being a little sappy here..3 years ago today was a Friday night and I broke up with a guy I totally loved. It had to happen, but since then I've let myself go completely. I figure 3 years is long enough to put myself through this and today is a good day to get totally serious about turning it back around. Wish me luck!
  • bruhaha007
    Options
    Thanks for sharing @nomoyoyoing Proud of you for wanting to start anew and we do wish you the very best and are here to support you! Vision where you want to be and be patient with yourself as this a is long haul but I know you can do it!
  • jady333
    jady333 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    @nomoyoyoing Good luck! You can do it!
  • AlexCarr07
    AlexCarr07 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Nothing lost or gained so far this week... there's still time to lose at least 1 lb, fingers crossed. Still have a NSV of loose fitting clothes! Makes me not want to shop until my goals are complete though...
  • SouleGirl802
    SouleGirl802 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Lost 2.2 pounds this week! I was worried that I had stayed the same...very pleased this was not the case!
  • Sixlees
    Sixlees Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Glad to see that scale go down again. Back to the Daily Dozen DVD and the treadmill as well as my walking at work. Watching the calories and progress is made
  • Healthy4me4ever
    Healthy4me4ever Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Well done @SouleGirl802
  • bruhaha007
    Options
    Agreed, nice work @SouleGirl802 @AlexCarr07 and @Sixlees Keep up the good work!
  • bruhaha007
    Options
    Happy hump day challenge friends! Hope your week is going great! Everyone around me is sick and I am feeling more tired than usual so hoping and crossing my fingers my body fends off the attackers :)
  • AlexCarr07
    Options
    Hi everyone! just reporting in 0 lbs this week actually turned into 2.8 lbs lost this week! I'm nervous because I'm close to my goal and this is where things go wrong... I'm so happy that I lose focus. Here's to accountability... 2 weeks down 14 to go = 5 lbs lost in two weeks! 16lbs to go!
  • nomoyoyoing
    Options
    Bruhaha007 - hopefully you didn't catch anyone's bad germs!
    AlexCarr07 - congratulations! You're inspiring me! Instead of saying this is where things go wrong, just change your mindset and KNOW that won't happen! We're here for ya!
  • AlexCarr07
    Options
    AlexCarr07 - congratulations! You're inspiring me! Instead of saying this is where things go wrong, just change your mindset and KNOW that won't happen! We're here for ya!

Thx Erin! My name's Erinn too btw!
  • AlexCarr07
    Options
    bruhaha007 wrote: »
    Agreed, nice work @SouleGirl802 @AlexCarr07 and @Sixlees Keep up the good work!

Thx Eric! Keep doing what you do! (And hope you don't get sick as well)
  • nomoyoyoing
    Options
    AlexCarr07 wrote: »

Thx Erin! My name's Erinn too btw!

It is?! I thought it was Alex! Haha!
  • Sixlees
    Options
    Only 1 more pound til my first goal weight. Glad those 3 pounds I picked back up last weekend came right back off. Weighing my self everyday.. don't know if that is good or bad but today it was a positive thing.
  • Healthy4me4ever
    Healthy4me4ever Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Been a bit busy so forgot to update when I weighed in on Friday. Down 2lbs. Have managed to fit in a lot of exercise over the weekend, my legs are particularly sore today so must be doing some good.
  • SouleGirl802
    SouleGirl802 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Weigh in on Wednesday-but this was not a good weekend for me. Two social gatherings with too much food and wine. Feeling a bit nervous.
  • Sixlees
    Options
    I reached my first goal weight! 10 pounds down! Glad to be making this life change... I now weigh what I did when I got pregnant with my youngest son over 16 years ago. I have gotten to this weight 3 times in the last 16 years and gained it all back. Not this time people, I am determined that I will never see 200 pounds again.
  • bruhaha007
    Options
    Weigh in on Wednesday-but this was not a good weekend for me. Two social gatherings with too much food and wine. Feeling a bit nervous.

If it's not where you want it to be Wednesday don't lose sleep over it, simply hit the reset button on your forward looking intention. You got this!