MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,894 Member
    Options
    Soils engineer! Is that like bad or really bad? Cause it sounds really bad. :'( I hope it is more what Chris is thinking.

At 146.8 this morning. Hope I can keep it in the 146 range now.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,420 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Paula, I hope it isn't anything really bad.

Okay...I was 140.4 this morning. Much better than Sunday's number. Tomorrow is my weigh in...we'll just have to wait and see.

Chris
  • WranglerMichelle
    WranglerMichelle Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know there was such a thing as a soils engineer. :o Hope it all works out for you with relative ease.

I was 143 this morning! Super hoping I'm down at least half a pound tomorrow so I can be back to where I was pre-binge.
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,702 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I was back up to 164, but honestly, that was very early in the morning and before the digestive system was activated, so it'll go down again.

I'm hoping we only lose the garage and not the whole house. Soils engineer will dig to find answers.

Aaack! Paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    Paula...if you lose the garage, can you talk DH into rebuilding it as an Extra Special Exercise Palace? You could call it the ESEP for short...or...just the Exercise Room...ER for short? Then you could say..."Honey, I'm going to the ER for a GS (Glisten Session!). Text me when dinner is ready, and I'll be right in." then air-kiss across the kitchen... Yeah, that works!!

<3<3

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Oh no Paula! This is the new home I am guessing? Does insurance cover this? I am sick with worry. But if it is just a garage issue, listen to Chris. Her ideas have great possibilities. When will you know? Oh my, sure hope that your digestive system kicks in and the weight is down some.

Michelle here is to pre binge weight!

Shelley
  • WranglerMichelle
    Options
    Yikes, Paula. :'(

Well, I was still 143 . . . BUT!!! My body fat percentage was the lowest it's been all year! So I'll take that as a win!
  • cpanus
    Options
    139.6 this morning on my scale. My weigh in was 141.0 (with clothes on). I'm up from my last weigh in but still down from when I first weighed in at the Friday meeting on 10/9/15...(147.4). It's my REST DAY today, so I'm going to shop after 1st grade!!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Pom poms up! Yeah Chris and Michelle.

I was up a bit. Tomorrow will be better.

Shelley
  • WranglerMichelle
    Options
    STILL 143!! It's taunting me, haha!! Oh well. Still gonna stick to my calorie goals today. No binging this weekend for THIS chick! Already lifted this morning (hit 185 on my squats, but had to stop one rep short on my last set . . . so, a half-PR! And I PRed deadlifts at 160), and right now I'm getting ready to go for a run. It's chilly today, so I don't want to do it. Not making excuses, though! Just gonna go get it done.
  • PaulaKro
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I lost six pounds last night, how's that for the bottom of a bounce - wonder what it will go back up to tomorrow? I'm sick and have no appetite, but this is surely water weight which won't last.

Paula
  • cpanus
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Thanks, Shelley!

Paula, I don't think that's how we're supposed to do this...getting sick is really against our rules, you know. I hope you are feeling better.

Michelle, I stayed the same this morning, too. At least it didn't go up!

<3<3

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    edited March 2016
    Options
    • Okay, Feeling human again. Two days of a really nasty cold felt like weeks, but it's over, whew!
    • And the soils engineer said we can probably save the garage too, gonna be $$ but we'll still have a roof over our heads.
    • And I gained back only 2 of the 6 pounds and hope to stay in the 150's.
    So three good changes this week after the week from hail. "I figure whenever you're down and out, the only way is up" - cole porter

Hope y'all are doing well! Why are those little pounds so hard to get rid of??
    Paula

• cpanus
    Options
    Paula I'm so glad you are feeling better and that your garage is safe! I hope you stay in the 150's too!!

Down .6 this morning...139.0. I'll go with that little bit!!

Chris
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    198.4 this morning. I'm down .6 as well. I'll take it after this crazy, busy weekend. We had a tennis match yesterday in the coldest first day of spring. Thirty mile an hour winds. It was not fun and we loss all 5 lines. I didn't play but was there for support. We will get there soon...new division. The good thing is we had 3 three set matches...the bad thing we were there from 12:00 until 5:00.

Paula I'm glad you're feeling better.

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    Good going, Kathy! Little bit at a time! I'm down .2 this morning!! A real little bit, but it counts, right?

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    KAR1959 wrote: »
    198.4 this morning. I'm down .6 as well. I'll take it after this crazy, busy weekend.
    Kathy
    Oh Kathy, that's so exciting!

• WranglerMichelle
    Options
    LOVE seeing everybody down in their weight! :smiley: I was finally down to 142 yesterday morning, but I snitched a few pieces of Mom's shadone yesterday without tracking them (heh, oops) and was back up to 143 this morning. Tightening it back down today!
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    LOVE seeing everybody down in their weight! :smiley: I was finally down to 142 yesterday morning, but I snitched a few pieces of Mom's shadone yesterday without tracking them (heh, oops) and was back up to 143 this morning. Tightening it back down today!

Michelle that is my problem also. Not logging everything in! Grumble :s

I was up to 147.4 this morning. Must have been those 4 gummi worms I had after I was done for the night! I so was not thinking!

Looks like we are all doing great here. Logging really helps us.

Kathy you know I am in your corner. That is awesome!

Paula that sounds promising! So glad you have a roof over your heads. :smiley: I am sure Chris would put you up though. :blush:

Shelley

• PaulaKro
    Options
    Michelle & Shelley (even your names are similar),

Gummy worms and shadone, so many temptations -

Isn't it amazing how our fingers can reach out and put something in our mouths without our minds being aware of it? So sneaky, the fingers are! :devil:

Paula