TEAM 1: TEAM AWESOME!

Options

Replies

• bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    lsabeIIe wrote: »
    Lesley tried it... I haven't made it yet but I think it will be my breakfast tomorrow !
    lol you can see I dont multi task very good. I should pay more attention to what I read and post and not try to talk on the phone too. Im glad Lesley liked it!

• lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    bm1409 wrote: »
    lol you can see I dont multi task very good. I should pay more attention to what I read and post and not try to talk on the phone too. Im glad Lesley liked it!
    I'm not a good multitasker either. I also have noticed that sometimes it does not post everything I write and if I don't notice and edit right away I probably look like a crazy person. I had tried to post on the recipe thread that I was trying it and all the way down to the taste test but it cut me off and I didn't notice until hours later...whoops. Lol. It is a fantastic and easy recipe. I love it!
  • gawworthington
    gawworthington Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I finally fell asleep missed water aerobics. We ended up walking on the levy with my nephew riding his bike. So it was still a lot of exercise. I want to try the pancakes.
  • leannev68
    leannev68 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    So this happened...dropped my week old new phone in the toilet yesterday. Called to see what my protection planned that I opted in on, would cover...phone will be replaced (through the mail) and I need to pay $200 deductible! The phone only cost me $229 with the contract! With a long weekend, not sure how long it will take to get the new phone...torture!!! (sad isn't it how reliant we get on these darn devices?)
  • lbenson2006
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Omg, Leanne. So sorry first of all that you dropped your phone. Makes you want to cry because we are so ridiculously tied to these things! Secondly, that is insane that you cannot get the phone replaced immediately in store AND you have to pay $200. What a way to start the weekend. Hopefully the rest of the weekend goes as happy as can be. If you need any of us to do anything, please do not hesitate to ask. Happy Saturday everyone!!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Wow, that bites Leanne!! I know I couldn't go one day without my phone :neutral:
  • leannev68
    Options
    Thanks gals. I do everything and I mean everything on my phone!!! Earliest it will arrive is Tuesday, but I don't live in a city so I'm thinking I'll be lucky if it arrives by Wednesday! Among other things I need to now get in the habit of logging in to MFP on my laptop. Very weird. Don't want to mess up my log-in streak. I had an alarm set on my phone calendar to remind me every evening to submit my log to MFP.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Yes, Leanne, please make sure to not forget to log in because your streak is way too long to lose over stupid technology problems!! I was just updating the spreadsheet and I went ahead and filled in 10 points for my water because I know I will make myself chug it before bed if I have to. LOL. But, I am so happy because this will be the first week where I will be able to get all the bonus points!!! The only thing I will still have to log is minutes of activity for Sunday. If I cannot get onto the computer to log it, I may ask for someone to post it for me because I think we are supposed to have it all logged by Sunday, right? Anyways, off to fix breakfast, run errands, then kids birthday party. (And somehow have to have control so that I can re-lose the weight the scale told me I gained from "splurging" on Chinese.)
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your phone Leanne. :/

Can you believe that: I don't have a phone. ;) No land line, no smart phone.

I have an old samsung with no plan that I use only for the runkeeper app and listening to music at the gym.
    But I spend way to much time on my laptop so, not better! eheheh

Now can you believe that: my 7 lbs fluctuation from last week is ALL GONE!! Yay! I went from 144.6 to 151.8 and now I'm back to 143.8 this morning! WOW! Was I happy! I'm used to 3-4 lbs gains/loss but that much was the first time so I'm very happy it's gone!

I'm not very proud of my "points" for the team this week, especialy the water thing, I mean I always drink tons of water it should have been easy points. I hope I will do better next week but I still don't want to push to hard, I'm sick of injuries coming back...

Luckily, this wonderful team is reaching every goal no matter what ! You are great! All of you!

• leannev68
    Options
    Yes, Leanne, please make sure to not forget to log in because your streak is way too long to lose over stupid technology problems!! I was just updating the spreadsheet and I went ahead and filled in 10 points for my water because I know I will make myself chug it before bed if I have to. LOL. But, I am so happy because this will be the first week where I will be able to get all the bonus points!!! The only thing I will still have to log is minutes of activity for Sunday. If I cannot get onto the computer to log it, I may ask for someone to post it for me because I think we are supposed to have it all logged by Sunday, right? Anyways, off to fix breakfast, run errands, then kids birthday party. (And somehow have to have control so that I can re-lose the weight the scale told me I gained from "splurging" on Chinese.)

Great week for you Lesley! If you need someone to enter info for you on Sunday I'd be happy to do it for you. Enjoy the birthday party!!
  • leannev68
    Options
    lsabeIIe wrote: »
    Sorry for your phone Leanne. :/

Can you believe that: I don't have a phone. ;) No land line, no smart phone.

I have an old samsung with no plan that I use only for the runkeeper app and listening to music at the gym.
    But I spend way to much time on my laptop so, not better! eheheh

Now can you believe that: my 7 lbs fluctuation from last week is ALL GONE!! Yay! I went from 144.6 to 151.8 and now I'm back to 143.8 this morning! WOW! Was I happy! I'm used to 3-4 lbs gains/loss but that much was the first time so I'm very happy it's gone!

I'm not very proud of my "points" for the team this week, especialy the water thing, I mean I always drink tons of water it should have been easy points. I hope I will do better next week but I still don't want to push to hard, I'm sick of injuries coming back...

Luckily, this wonderful team is reaching every goal no matter what ! You are great! All of you!

Yes Isabelle, we are a dynamic team!!! Great news for your loss this week! You give me hope for my situation!! lol Long story but I managed to get a loaner phone today so that is a relief. I am very embarrassed about how much I depend on my stupid phone. Terrible.
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Oh Leanne that stinks at least you are able to get a replacement
    Happy Easter everyone have a great day team
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Leanne, can you please add 20 minutes for me today that way I don't have to get on the real computer. If it can be logged tomorrow though, I can add it when I get to work. Thanks. Happy Easter everyone!
  • leannev68
    Options
    Leanne, can you please add 20 minutes for me today that way I don't have to get on the real computer. If it can be logged tomorrow though, I can add it when I get to work. Thanks. Happy Easter everyone!

Done! No problem!
  • leannev68
    Options
    Oh dear, not the week for cell phones. Just heard from Olena, in Kiev. Her phone got stolen last week and a lot of her time has been spent dealing with that. She couldn't do the challenge this week but she will be back this week she hopes.
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    leannev68 wrote: »
    Oh dear, not the week for cell phones. Just heard from Olena, in Kiev. Her phone got stolen last week and a lot of her time has been spent dealing with that. She couldn't do the challenge this week but she will be back this week she hopes.

I hope she comes back!
  • leannev68
    Options
    Reminder to post your activity and challenges by Monday evening please! Thanks! Looks like another great successful week for Team 1!
  • gawworthington
    gawworthington Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    It is official - I am going to be a grandma in October, my Step daughter and husband are expecting!
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Yeah!!! Congratulations Gayle!! That is terrific news. So happy for you. Do they live relatively close to you?
  • leannev68
    Options
    Great news Gayle! Congrats! So exciting!