how much are you trying to lose?

Options

Replies

• amarisgrr
    amarisgrr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am trying to drop about 15-20lbs and the inches to go with it. 125lbs would be fantastic.
  • jjdig
    jjdig Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've lost around 8 and would love to lose 6 more - body has a set point going with 0-2 pounds down from here (that I've had most of my life)... so being able to get below that would be cool.
  • Fitness_WonderWoman
    Fitness_WonderWoman Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I think I want to lose at least another 10-15 pounds, it might be necessary from the outside looking in, but I feel as though I should..
  • meggoleggo89
    meggoleggo89 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Goal is to lose about 10-15 to feel better about myself. It's not much but it's enough that I need support for it. I've put on just a few pounds over vacation and I would love to lose it and then some.
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    30 to get me back to my happy place
  • BananaBite
    BananaBite Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 10-15 pounds over the course of the next few months. My goal is December to be at least 110 lbs.
  • MlleKelly
    MlleKelly Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hey gals, I'm back!

Height: 5'7"
    SW: 226 (2006), 180 (January 2016)
    CW: 177.2
    GW: 160, ideally 152-155

So, I gained about 7lbs in 5 weeks this summer when I was on vacation in Ireland and France. WORTH IT! But here I am, back in the States, back at the normal routine.

Ideally, I'd like to lose 10lbs by October 6th, which is when I take my next trip to Rome. I'll only be gone for 4-5 days this time, so weight gain is unlikely (.....but I do like a challenge).

Again, in a perfect world, I'd be down to at least 162 by my birthday at the beginning of December, and not more than 165 by the END of December after spending the holidays with my family, there by starting 2017 at 165lbs or less.
  • helyrose
    helyrose Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, i'm around 64kg after gaining couple of KG over summer due to a new more sedantry job :( looking to shed to 59/60 and completely tone up. Up for being a fitness, healthy eating buddy if anyone wants to ?
  • Sicasooca
    Sicasooca Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose ~11 lbs (5kg) and then build up some muscle to look less flabby.
  • DiIDE
    DiIDE Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 6 and weigh 126lbs my goal is 121lbs which I was in my teens I am now 71 but a skinny fat and need to lose 5lbs of fat. I work with weights 44days a week to build muscle but it is sooo slow going. My biggest problem is emotional eating when I am stressed. Any suggestions?
  • klemburg11
    klemburg11 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose 25-30lbs. Nothing seems to working at the moment Im watching what I eat and work out at least once a day, I have lost a couple inches.
  • bowsontoes
    bowsontoes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My goals change fairly often, so at this point it is just to get toned and have more energy. That is usually around 118lbs.

SW: 135
    CW: 124
    GW: 115
    H: 5'5''
  • krazy1sbk
    krazy1sbk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My goal at this point is maintaining/gaining muscle... I need to start working out since I stress eat during the school year (teacher). 5'6" - 121 lbs
  • fitmek
    fitmek Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Trying to shoot for 130 and I'm 148-149 right now. 5'3
  • halldahlia
    halldahlia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off but I'm finally starting to commit to this journey. I'm hoping to lose around 15-20 pounds. I'm not very sure about inches though. Maybe I should look into it.
  • pescetarian_love
    pescetarian_love Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Start weight in March 2015: 174 lbs
    August 2015: 163
    Feb 2016: 155
    Current weight: 146

I just want to loose the last 5 lbs or so. I really want to get to 140lbs at 5'9!!
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy with 160, but 150 would be better (I think). I'm 174.6 right now. I plan to get to 160 and see what I think of it. I'm not really committed to any number, it's more about look/feels for me.
  • Debbish1
    Debbish1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am doing hclf.I find it the best for me. Lost 20 lbs since October , 7 more to go. Down to 1400 calories per day. Weight train 4 to 5 days per week. Was down to 168 but 172 is where I fluctuate. Right now 174. I am 5'11". The only time I feel skinny is when I am below 170 lbs. My highest weight was 255 lbs!!!
  • aelitaangels
    aelitaangels Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Roughly 10lbs would be great. I'm 5'3 and 139.8lbs right now, want to get down to 130lbs
  • ohsosweet26
    ohsosweet26 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    14lbs more. I'm 4'10 and I started at 135lbs and am now down to 124lbs!