Team: Mission Slimpossible

Options

Replies

• 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    1TheQueenB. decided to have a low day yesterday . breakfast bowl of mixed fruit . lunch mixed salad . dinner chicken & mixed salad . then the evening came and i caved into the chocolate digestive biscuits. so not good . So i'm another one hoping for a better healthy Friday.
    Good Luck Ladies.
  • divaford140
    divaford140 Posts: 2,511 Member
    Options
    Hey Slim Team,

So I only lost a pound this week. So that means gotta dig deeper and be more focused for the new week ahead!!! Like Nike says "Just Do It"!!!!!
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    ***ANNOUNCEMENT - Change in Game Rules!!***

Current Rule: If a participant fails to submit their weekly weigh-in they will be marked as 0% loss which will affect not only their own standing but the overall standing of the team. Should they fail to submit 2 weeks in a row they will be eliminated and no longer able to participate in the challenge.

NEW Rule: If a participant fails to submit their weekly weigh-in they will be marked as 0% loss which will affect not only their own standing but the overall standing of the team. After team results are posted for the week the non-submitter will be eliminated from the team and will no longer be able to participate in the challenge. This does not apply to those individuals that have reported their weight as 0% loss.

**********************************************************************************************

As I was looking into future weeks I realized that a non-submitter that decides to submit the next week will be evaluated on their previous weigh-in two weeks prior which makes it unfair to those that are weighing-in weekly. As a result, if you don't weigh-in weekly you will be considered weight that is weighing down the team and you will be eliminated.

I'm sorry for the confusion in having to make the change. Because this is our first month doing the challenge it has been a work in progress. I feel with the new change in rules it will still make everyone accountable while being fair to those that are committed to the challenge.

As always, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Serendipity <3
  • puglife456
    puglife456 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    @divaford140 my motto is also "just do it!!!" If I'm looking at a chocolate bunny and want to devour it, though, the motto has to be "just DON'T do it!!" Lol.
  • divaford140
    divaford140 Posts: 2,511 Member
    Options
    puglife456 - lolololol luv it!!!
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    Congratulations Team Mission Slimpossible! Your team is the first to have all week 1 weigh-ins submitted.

You team has lost a total of 21.3 lbs!! Well done!! :smiley:
  • 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Team Mission Slimpossible! Your team is the first to have all week 1 weigh-ins submitted.

This is awesome! Way to go team!!!
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    B)
  • DawnArchieandJacksmummy
    Options

Amazing well done team! X
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Our team was amazing last week and we're already off to a good start this week with our first weigh-in of the the new reporting week.

Wishing everyone the very best with this new week. :)
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Week One - Top 3 for our Mission Slimpossible Team

Mission Slimpossible Top 3 - % Loss
    emaemili23 - 1.75%
    yangjoma - 1.23%
    DawnArchieAndJacksMummy - 1.09%

Mission Slimpossible Top 3 - lbs Loss
    Jose2716 - 5.0 lbs
    DawnArchieAndJacksMummy - 3.0 lbs
    emaemili23 - 2.9 lbs

Way to go!!!
  • 2016summerfun
    Options
    Good Morning , and well done team mission slimpossible.
  • 2016summerfun
    Options
    A quick question please. i'm struggling filling in my food diary . do you guys.
    have your meals all planned and fill it in first thing or as you go through the day ??
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    Wow! What an awesome job we did in Week 1! We had a combined total (All Teams) of 262.4 lbs!!! Amazing!

Here's this week's WINNERS:

Biggest Loser TEAM
    1st - Gutbusters - 1.23%
    2nd - The Bod Squad - 1.04%
    3rd - Dude, Where's My Gut - 0.88%

Biggest Loser INDIVIDUAL
    1st - Shalynlink-Gutbusters - 3.13%
    2nd - Nerdishgirl3-Thin It To Win It - 2.73%
    3rd - robinred2-The Bod Squad - 2.71%

Those close behind were: Mlays005, Sherriediva1, Courtney4805, wahagent05, kbrunner2, matthewsfive and NorwegianGuy

Top Individuals on Each Team:

Mission Slimpossible
    1st - emaemili2 - 1.75%
    2nd - yangjoma - 1.23%
    3rd - DawnArchieAndJacksMummy - 1.09%

The Big Butt Theory
    1st -Mlays005 - 2.39%
    2nd -christinagillette - 1.98%
    3rd - SweeteeBri - 0.76%

Thin It To Win It
    1st - Nerdishgirl3 - 2.73%
    2nd - wahagent05 - 2.12%
    3rd - 303lissy - 1.45%

Dude, Where's My Gut
    1st - JordisTSM - 1.83%
    2nd - cynbet69 - 1.73%
    3rd - W8ingforthesun - 1.72%

Withering A Weigh
    1st - Courtney4805 - 2.19%
    2nd - Lshona - 1.94%
    3rd - melanieleasure - 1.65%

The Slimsons
    1st - Karen_thinmint - 1.76%
    2nd - dillyg08 - 1.38%
    3rd - Suzmom23 - 1.28%

Die Lard
    1st - gethntysear - 1.90%
    2nd - GotToBeMe11 - 1.31%
    3rd - kayak97 - 1.29%

Run Track Minds
    1st - kbrunner2 - 2.12%
    2nd - matthewsfive - 2.02%
    3rd - NorwegianGuy - 2.01%

The Bod Squad
    1st - robinred2 - 2.71%
    2nd - CatherineElizabeth13 - 1.97%
    3rd - kamoore06 - 1.92%

Gutbusters
    1st - Shalynlink - 3.13%
    2nd - Sherriediva1 - 2.22%
    3rd - Bex800 - 1.86%

The Top 10 in the most pounds lost:
    1) Mlays05 - 8.1 lbs
    2) Nerdishgirl3 - 7.0 lbs
    3) Courtney4805 - 6.6 lbs
    4) NorwegianGuy - 5.3 lbs
    5) kbrunner2 - 5.2 lbs
    6) TIE between CatherineElizabeth13, Linzyo and Jose2716 - 5.0 lbs
    7) JordisTSM - 4.8 lbs
    8) robinred2 - 4.6 lbs
    9) matthewsfive - 4.4 lbs
    10)Sherriediva1 - 4.3 lbs

CONGRATULATIONS to ALL!! Let's try to beat our numbers next week. Good luck Everyone!!
  • DawnArchieandJacksmummy
    Options
    A quick question please. i'm struggling filling in my food diary . do you guys.
    have your meals all planned and fill it in first thing or as you go through the day ??

I use the app so I track as I go, you could jot it down on a notepad as you go and enter it later, but some days I plan ahead, most days I fill it in as I go xx
  • puglife456
    puglife456 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm back from a busy weekend and ready to make some more progress with you all :) changed my goal back to losing 2 pounds/week after this weekend (not that I went way overboard or anything, I just had it set to maintenance so I want to make sure I'm at a deficit for this next week)
    Congrats, team! I'm so glad everyone stuck with it. Here's to a healthy week for everyone
  • yangjoma
    yangjoma Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yay team! We all submitted our weigh ins. Unfortunately, I didn't lose or gain in the second week... better work on the diet again... it's so hard when I love food!!
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    How well I do on any given day seems very directly tied to how well I slept overnight. Last night I did not sleep well. So, today, I will be focusing on spending my day on activities that don't involve the kitchen. I will be working in our home office. Usually, if I can get focused in the office, I can get through the day without so much damage from the cravings I will have due to the lack of sleep. :o

What are some of the triggers you have found in your weight-loss journeys and how have you learned to cope with them?
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    How well I do on any given day seems very directly tied to how well I slept overnight. Last night I did not sleep well. So, today, I will be focusing on spending my day on activities that don't involve the kitchen. I will be working in our home office. Usually, if I can get focused in the office, I can get through the day without so much damage from the cravings I will have due to the lack of sleep. :o

What are some of the triggers you have found in your weight-loss journeys and how have you learned to cope with them?

You and I are exactly the same @JMarcella57. If I don't get my sleep I feel nauseous in the morning and can't eat breakfast. Breakfast turns to lunch which is usually something quick. We all know those "quick" convenient lunches mean high fat, salt, sugar and carbs. By dinner time I'm starving and gorge myself and continue snacking until bedtime. Of course it's all "quick" as well. BRUTAL! I also find because I'm overtired I don't have the energy to exercise which creates the double whammy. No sleep + Poor nutrition + Lack of exercise = Weight gain!!

Sleep is critical for my success!! I wish I could offer some tips but I can't. It all boils down to SLEEP. I have tried Meletonin (it's natural) on those nights I can't sleep. It does help a bit and doesn't leave you feeling groggy the next day.