Team: Thin it to Win it

Options

Replies

• Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I love the Water post! Good information we can all use.
  • wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I love the Water post! Good information we can all use.

Thank you ....yes its very helpful
    I agree every team need that posted on their thread
  • wahagent05
    Options
    How is every one doing with your workouts? Are you pushing pass your NORM yet, or are you doing the usual?

Has anyone had to push themselves to start exercising? I really did not want do my c25k today, but i pushed past my LAZINESS, and completed my workout in record time, and then surpassed what i normally do! i burned an extra 100 calories today....and TODAY was my DAY OFF!
    Goooooo Captain!!!!! Lol
  • slgibbs1987
    slgibbs1987 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    wahagent05 wrote: »
    How is every one doing with your workouts? Are you pushing pass your NORM yet, or are you doing the usual?

Has anyone had to push themselves to start exercising? I really did not want do my c25k today, but i pushed past my LAZINESS, and completed my workout in record time, and then surpassed what i normally do! i burned an extra 100 calories today....and TODAY was my DAY OFF!
    Goooooo Captain!!!!! Lol

Woohoo! Great job with getting past the "I dont want to do it" phase! That is one of my struggles as well!

I pushed myself farther on the treadmill and exercised for an hour instead of just 30 minutes! I was actually a bit sore when I got off which makes me know that it's working :)

I did 9,200 steps today! Surpassed my goal of 8,000!!

And I was able to stay under my calories! Also my family and I have a small garden outside with romaine lettuce, kale, spinach & cilantro. Picked myself a fresh salad for lunch!

Just had a good day overall. Hope everyone else is staying strong and has a wonderful week :)
  • wahagent05
    edited April 2016
    Options

Goooooo Captain!!!!! Lol

Woohoo! Great job with getting past the "I dont want to do it" phase! That is one of my struggles as well!

I pushed myself farther on the treadmill and exercised for an hour instead of just 30 minutes! I was actually a bit sore when I got off which makes me know that it's working :)

I did 9,200 steps today! Surpassed my goal of 8,000!!

And I was able to stay under my calories! Also my family and I have a small garden outside with romaine lettuce, kale, spinach & cilantro. Picked myself a fresh salad for lunch!

Just had a good day overall. Hope everyone else is staying strong and has a wonderful week :)

Honey...i honestly have to say that i look forward to your post b/c you really motivate me to push harder!
    Congrats on the HOUR workout & the 9,200 steps....BEAST MODE LOL.... i am soooo proud of you!!!! & you stayed under your calories.......AWESOME!
    Keep inspiring me!
    Thank you so much for sharing!

You just made me decide to do a HIIT workout before i wind down!!!! I've gotta try to keep up with you honey!!!! I can't let you lose all of this weight alone :)

• wahagent05
    Options
  • mbhck
    mbhck Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello team just thought I'd drop by and say hello before ending my Sunday... Sunday is my off day and I tend to be a little less strict with my eating as well as my workouts (i really need to fix that!) even with eating with my girls at their job (Wendy's) I managed to stay under my calories for the day tho.. Just need to step it up in the workout department... And managed to drink 110oz of water! I hope everyone is having a healthy Sunday and an even healthier Monday!!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Hi mbhck...thanks for stopping by! Congrats on staying under your calorie goal..that is great!!!

I totally understand the day off situation...today was my day off as well...but i want this so bad that i decided to workout anyway.
    Plz come to the thread as much as you can, and it will help you to get, and stay motivated when you JUST DON'T WANT TO workout!
    Tomorrow is the start of a new week, so go get it honey!!!!
    Get your life back! Push yourself pass your norm!!!!
    I challenge you to DO MORE than your usual!!!!

Plz check back in with us and let us know how you are doing!!!
    Thanks for sharing!

• wahagent05
    edited April 2016
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE- 1 LB per week.... MINIMUM...come on team...i believe this goal is attainable!!!!
    Let's do it!!! That will be 15 lbs ( or more) down each week from OUR team!
    Let's win bragging rights to say we were the BLC Team WINNER!!!!
    Who will COMMIT to do this challenge with me?

uxdlui4cyal7.jpg
  • wahagent05
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Any ideas on team challenges?

I have some ideas!

1. Water Drink half your body weight (pounds changes to ounces) in water daily.
    2. Share your journey. Let's really get to know one another.. maybe we can talk about where our weight became a problem and how we have realized that we needed to change. Digging down deep and working on the mental side can be a very important part of our weight loss.
    3. Take it to the Next Level. Exercise for 15 minutes longer in a workout than you normally do. Go to a higher intensity in your workouts. Whatever it is you need to do, push yourself farther.

Those are just a couple. Would love to hear every one else's ideas!

0jrnxw8cr4pe.jpg

Who will COMMIT to working out 15 mins longer each day?
  • nerdishgirl3
    nerdishgirl3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I slacked a bit today. I had family over and visited during my normal exercise time. I'm going to add a 15 min workout to my routine tomorrow.

I'm working hard to stay away from soda. I bought fresh mint and lemon to flavor my water with. I'm also making a pot of unsweetened iced tea.

My main goal is to drop about 85 lbs and be able to run a mile. I've never been able to run a mile.
  • ds1415
    ds1415 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I will lose 10 pounds by 30th April.
    I will have better control on my blood sugar in this 1 month.
  • sabrina_dolce
    sabrina_dolce Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    303lissy wrote: »
    Wouldn't say I've fallen off the wagon but I feel like I'm dragging behind it. Any words of encouragement would do wonders <3

Treat everyday like a new day. You got this girl !
  • sabrina_dolce
    sabrina_dolce Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE- 1 LB per week.... MINIMUM...come on team...i believe this goal is attainable!!!!
    Let's do it!!! That will be 15 lbs ( or more) down each week from OUR team!
    Let's win bragging rights to say we were the BLC Team WINNER!!!!
    Who will COMMIT to do this challenge with me?

uxdlui4cyal7.jpg

I'm in!!!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Hi everyone! I slacked a bit today. I had family over and visited during my normal exercise time. I'm going to add a 15 min workout to my routine tomorrow.

I'm working hard to stay away from soda. I bought fresh mint and lemon to flavor my water with. I'm also making a pot of unsweetened iced tea.

My main goal is to drop about 85 lbs and be able to run a mile. I've never been able to run a mile.

We all fall short at one time or another...it will definitely happen!
    Stay focused, and do just as you planned, and add an extra 15 mins to your next workout, walk an extra lap. do more core traiing...you decide!
    When we work to make up where we were slack it makes us feel as if we are still om track...and therefore we can continue to push forward even harder rather than get discouraged.
    You are doing sooo great! Keep going!!!
  • wahagent05
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Sabrina_Dolce has joined me in my challenge to lose 1 lb per week!!!! :)
    Plz don't leave us to do this alone....
    Make a commitment!
    Make life changes!

am6koppfx7vq.jpg
    !
  • wahagent05
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ds1415 wrote: »
    I will lose 10 pounds by 30th April.
    I will have better control on my blood sugar in this 1 month.

10lbs by Apr. 30th.......NOW THAT'S A GREAT COMMITMENT!!! Way to go!!!! :)
    I orginally committed to losing 10 lbs as well....& i am still sticking to my commitment!
    That is 2.5 lbs per week....but i KNOW we can do it!!!

ONE POUND per week is a must for me (mini-challenge)...but i will be pushing BEYOND my limits to get off the additional 1.5 lbs! It is a lot...but i am gonna look at it like this....I am going to use this month to make a change in my life...and i'm NOT gonna let ANYTHING stop me!!!!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    WEIGH-IN DAY!!!!!!!!!!

strength_76 has loss 0.6 lbs...which is 0.34% of her weight!
    Please help me congratulate strength_76 on her week 1 weight Loss!!!

hvtefxu2n2lq.jpg