Team: Thin it to Win it

Options

Replies

• wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Exercise...

Exercise a minimum of 30 minutes, six days per week.
    Exercise can be broken into increments of two 15 minute blocks or completed at one time
    Exercise can consist of weight training or cardiovascular exercise, or a combination of the two.
    It is recommend that you find workouts that are appropriate for your fitness level, while still challenging yourself.
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Tips for Success:

Avoid processed, packaged foods that are often found on the inside aisles of grocery stores.
    Shop the outer parameter of the grocery store. Here you will find fresh fruits, vegetables, lean meats and low-fat dairy.
    Eat or drink low-fat dairy consisting of 0% – 1% fat.
    Eat lean cuts of meat, or better yet, eat wild-caught salmon, rainbow trout, and halibut.
    Avoid all battered and deep fried foods.

Eat one treat meal each week. Studies show that having one treat meal when working to lose weight will help you stay on track with your eating plan. Just be sure to maintain your portions. What’s a treat meal? Whatever you like.
    No alcohol is recommended because of the high sugar content. However, if you must partake, only 1 (4 ounce) glass of alcohol per week is recommended. 3 small meals and 2 HEALTHY snacks each day.
  • wahagent05
    Options
    As you can see i have posted some very helpful tips that can be utilized to help you reduce your weight! Please try your very best to stick to these guidelines for success!
  • mbhck
    mbhck Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Username: Mbhck
    Weigh -in Day: Friday
    Starting Weight: 242.2
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    OK so my official weigh in day is Friday, and this morning I weighed 207.4.

Here's to all our numbers being much lower next week! :#
  • SuperSizeMeNot
    SuperSizeMeNot Posts: 365 Member
    Options

Username: SuperSizeMeNot
    Team Name: thin it to win it
    Starting Weight: 250
  • SuperSizeMeNot
    Options
    I have to invest in a new scale, mine broke :(
  • SuperSizeMeNot
    Options
    The only thing that's going through my mind, is how am I supposed to keep track of my weight without a scale lol
  • wahagent05
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ATTENTION TEAMMATES.....I am still waiting on ONE other teammate to to check in with their starting weight, and weigh in day.
    If they have not checked in by tonight they will be dropped and another member will join our team! I will keep everyone updated!

I still need weigh-in day of the week for the following ppl...
    nicklang02
    Sabrina_Dolce
    slgibbs1987
    wickedlovely2539
    Supersizemenot

Plz submit your info asap, so that i can fwd to the creators of this challenge! This info is required!

***If you have already submitted this info, i apologize for asking again...it may have been accidentally overlooked in the thread!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Thank you everyone for submitting your info in a timely manner! Now we can get focused on losing these lbs! :)
  • wahagent05
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Supersizemenot.....Yes, you are definitely gonna need a scale...a digital one if possible! Do you have a scale at your work place? Perhaps, at a family member house???

Hopefully it will not be that difficult for you to weigh yourself...some drug stores (cvs, walgreens) have scales. I purchased mine at BIG LOTS almost 8 years ago, for under $20, and its digital. I haven't had any issues with it at all. & it gives my BMI, and H2O %

I hope you will take this journey with us! Plz keep me updated!

BTW...what day will you be weighing in on?
  • SuperSizeMeNot
    Options
    I'll get one they have them at rite aid for 20.00.
    Weigh in day, Friday.
  • wahagent05
    Options
    ok great...you are all set! Let's start working out everyone!!!! Stay Focused!!!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    EVERYONE...PLEASE CHECK IN HERE DAILY for tips, motivation, and SUPPORT from your teammates! We cannot win this as a team, if we are not working together!

Also, can you please SHARE what your goal is for the month...How much do you plan to lose? What type of exercise will you be doing? How many days per week?

I "WILL" lose 10 lbs this month...that's my goal! That will be 2.5 lbs per week!
    I am excited just thinking about it!!!
    I will start out my 1st week doing high Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) in the AM, and my C25K in the evening!
    I will be doing this 5 days per week...b/c i really want it just that bad ;) ...and if i need to...i will workout on day 6!
    But im praying that it will only take 4-5 days to get the 2.5LBS off! :)
  • wahagent05
    Options
    udnublfah83v.png

My challenge to you for the next 30 days is to "EXERCISE UNTIL YOU SWEAT"!!!
    I need everyone to PUSH YOURSELF like never before!!!
    This challenge is NOT to just be the Biggest Loser Team Winner... it is to also CHALLENGE YOUR MIND & YOUR BODY!
    This will be your chance to work with others, and learn how to push past your COMFORT ZONE! and REMEMBER.....

nig6tc1810jq.png

• nerdishgirl3
    nerdishgirl3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I went grocery shopping this morning and now have a multitude of healthy food in my kitchen. I tossed out the sweets and replaced them with fresh fruit and vegetables. I bought fish...lots of fish. Now to prep meals and snacks for the week!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    That is totally AWESOME Nerdishgirl3! It truly takes dedication and discipline to make it thru this journey, and it sounds like you are ready for this challenge! Way to go!!!! Can't wait to see your progress!!! :)
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Darklilly45 has lost 0.25% for her first weigh in!!! Congrats to you on your current weight loss!

Plz share what you are doing to shed the lbs, & what your goal for this month will be, so that we can help you increase your 0.4 lbs to an avg of 1-2 lbs per week!
  • wahagent05
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Team...we really need to work on coming to the thread to communicate! This is the beginning of the challenge, and hardly anyone is commenting, replying, or lending support on anything!!

The other teams are communicating and sharing throughout the day... EVERYDAY!
    If we hope to win this challenge, we need to be devoted to at least posting and sharing something during the duration of this challenge!

Your teammates need advice from OTHER MEMBERS...not just the team captain!

I urge you to please be apart of the team, and share your goal for this challenge, your workout plans, or anything that you may feel will be beneficial for this challenge!
    Your opinion may mean the difference in someone pushing through or quitting!
    Please be a team player and share!
    Thank you i advance for your time!
  • wahagent05
    Options