Team: Thin it to Win it

Options

Replies

• wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Welcome to all of our NEW teammates! We only have a few days left everyone, so let's start getting MOTIVATED for this challenge! What will you do on WEEK 1, to get the LBS off? I plan to increase my cardio, and drop strength training for awhile!
  • wahagent05
    edited March 2016
    Options
    sezfsw6ejlph.jpg

• wahagent05
    Options
    I wonder how many cans of fat is around my waist? IT"S GOTTA GO!!! Let's win this TEAM!
  • slgibbs1987
    slgibbs1987 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I will help you with the team captain position @wahagent05 ! If you need any help with anything, please let me know :smile:

Also, to increase weight loss I am wanting to exercise on the treadmill 4 days this week! And really work on staying under my calories. Mt weight hasnt moved
  • slgibbs1987
    slgibbs1987 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Oh this app! accidentally hit a button & didnt let me finish my post haha

But my weight hasnt moved in a month and even though I'm thankful that I havent gained.. I need to start heading back in the right direction!

Come on Team Thin It To Win It! Let's do this..!!

Also I am going to weight in tomorrow Thursday.
  • Ellebee332
    Ellebee332 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wahagent05, thank you for stepping up to be our captain!
    I am going to weigh in on Mondays, but I might need the occasional reminder. I figured weighing in on Monday would help me be accountable over the weekend!
    My plan is for cardio 5 days per week. I will be using a stationary bike so I can get into shape for my cycling group that starts up again in May. Go team Thin It To Win It! ! !
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Thank you slgibbs1987.....if selected, i would greatly appreciate your help!
  • Brittles927
    Brittles927 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    britnaii22, I'll start the C25K program with you this week!

Woohoo, glad I have someone to join in with me this week :)
    Have you started yet? I'll be starting tonight when I get out of work!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    I am hoping that switching to a different type of exercise program will help to jump start our weight loss again if we hit a plateau! We cannot go too long w/o losing something! 1LB is better than nothing at all!

For me, strength training makes my scale fluctuate, so i will pick that back up after the challenge is over! I need to lbs to COME OFF for this challenge since that is how we will be scored!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    SLGIBBS1987...Let's get your scale moving again... you may need to increase to 5 days per week, with less time so that you will be burning some calories the majority of the week! Currently you have 3 days that you are not burning any ADDITIONAL calories! How long do you workout on the treadmill?
  • mbhck
    mbhck Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello all... So excited for this challenge! I need the motivation as well as the accountability.. I generally weigh in on Fridays so I will post it then to get started..
    I try to go to the gym every day just to get into a routine of moving... I am coming out of a very deep and dark depression that has me very sedetary for the last 3 years so just walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes is a milestone for me... I got a membership to planet fitness and have been going everyday for 17 days now... Slowly increasing my activity levels... My Dr recommended a low carb high fat diet so I have also been transforming my eating habits... I'm excited to see our team become the winners of this competition!! :)
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Hello Everyone! My name is Michelle (username-wahagent05)! I will be your TEAM CAPTAIN....also the lovely SLGIBBS1987 will bw assisting me! If you have any questions plz send either one of us a msg, or post your question or concerns here!

Next, I need each team member to let me know which day of the week you will be weighing in on! I will use this info to send you a reminder just in case you forget to weigh in! We don't want anyone to be dropped from the team b/c they forget to weigh in! Plz keep in mind that there are over 100 other members that are eager to take our places in this challenge! Let's start getting motivated EVERYONE! Plz remember to help your teammates stay motivated, and to keep pushing forward!

REMINDER.....EVERYONE MUST BE WEIGHED IN BY FRIDAY APRIL 1ST!
  • wahagent05
    edited March 2016
    Options
    dp739767oxl8.gif

LET'S DO THIS TEAM! We need 100% PARTICIPATION from every member!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Members...
    Please copy and paste the following

username:
    Weigh -in Day:
    Starting Weight:

Thank you all
  • wahagent05
    Options
    username: wahagent05
    Weigh -in Day: Friday
    Starting Weight: 189.7
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi Team Thin It To Win It!!

I just wanted to pop in and say THANKS to wahagent05 for stepping up as Team Captain. I appreciate your help and I know you'll bring your team to success!!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Members if we are not already friends, you may add me if you like!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    f25oiqcy13ph.jpg
  • wahagent05
    Options
  • SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    wahagent05 wrote: »
    f25oiqcy13ph.jpg