April 2016 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I actually ran during my Girls on the Run yesterday for 2.19 miles with a very energetic 5th grader. :smiley: Afterwards, I hit the gym for shoulder PT and 7 miles on the stationary bike. Followup with the doctor today, hoping for the okay to get back on the bicycle!

exercise.png
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    adding 4.13 miles

exercise.png

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    emh4q948jq4e.jpeg
    8aguct27x3kb.jpeg
    tazei7r1882n.jpeg
    Awesome pic's!! What was your temp? It is usually cooler than us but she is wearing shorts? Introduce your companions please!!!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,317 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    vhuber wrote: »
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    I rarely look at this but I just did & mine was not updated (still on 90).
    Oh well it would get caught up eventually!

Oopsies...sorry! You must've snuck in after I started typing the new post and then I forgot to hit Refresh after I saved my post. You're caught up now! :smiley:

Dave
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,317 Member
    Options

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

@DEAN - Love the gorgeous pics!! Thanks for sharing!!

I got a good sweaty 2.2 miles in with a Treadmill mixed run/walk this morning. The knee is doing just *okay*. No better, no worse. I'll take it. :smile:

Dave
    rI85m5.png
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    Options
    Great pics Dean!

2.5 mile treadmill walk. Saw the dietician this morning since my weight is up a few pounds and stalled. She seriously thinks it's muscle. I laughed. But I'm going to make an appt to get all my fat and measurements checked and see. Lifted some heavy things, signed up for the 10K 7 day step challenge at the end of the month, picked up a new pair of running shoes (and hoping to break them in for the Tarheel 4 miler on the 23rd) and getting ready to take my prework nap.

exercise.png

• KariD1114
    KariD1114 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    4/4-4/7 = 11.81

exercise.png
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    5 miles walked
    15 miles total

60 miles left to finish
    75 miles - April Challenge
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    Adding 10 miles for 87 out of 250. Would have gone further but I got picked off by a car. Bruises and some lost skin but my poor baby is in the shop getting checked out. So far nothing serious.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    OMG Dean!!! How scary was that??? I would be scared to death to ride again. I'm glad you are fine & your bike will be too!

I ran 2.5, walked .5 & rode the ex bike 12 for 15 total miles!

exercise.png
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    adding 3.24 miles from the gym

exercise.png

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,966 Member
    Options
    4/8 Run 4 mph plus 10 mins 4.3 mph 5.5 miles / Treadmill 3 mph w/ 7 incline 4.5 miles / Walk 3 miles

As of 4/8 74 of 200 miles

exercise.png
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Updating after a doggie walk

exercise.png

@Dean so scary!! I'm glad you are ok!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    vhuber wrote: »
    OMG Dean!!! How scary was that??? I would be scared to death to ride again. I'm glad you are fine & your bike will be too!

I ran 2.5, walked .5 & rode the ex bike 12 for 15 total miles!

exercise.png

I spent a lot of time riding motorbikes. They used to say there are two kinds of riders. Those that have been in accidents and those that will be in accidents. I think that applies to bicycles as well. I just joined the first category. :-) I'm counting my lucky stars for being blessed with as little damage as I had. Some stiffness, bruises and lost skin are nothing compared to other riders like Susan (Anaconda) and DCMAT.
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,807 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

04/08

(Grandchildren in town)

16.12 miles (exercise bike) & 2.50 miles walking

16.62 miles for today

238.24 miles done MTD...
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Adding 12 miles on a easy spin to loosen bruised muscles. So far so good. :smile: That makes 99 out of 250.
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    adding 7.29 miles

exercise.png
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    New ttd 35 miles after a good first week home from my trip due to my fitbit gang challenge, Thanks ladies
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,921 Member
    Options

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

Hi folks, I arrived home safely last night after many, many hours of flying. Woke up very early this morning (love that jetlag) and went for a run. With some of the miles I logged in London I'm at 50/75. It is a gorgeous day here. I'm very happy to be home.

@Dave - hope the knee is improving.

@Dean - gorgeous pictures. Very scary news about the car. Glad you are well enough to do an easy ride. How is the bike?

@sussexbythesea - welcome back.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Welcome back Janet. :smile: I still don't know about the bike. It's in the shop and they are looking for cracks in the frame and forks. So far everything looks like it just needs adjusting. Both the wheels are out of true so they will need to be straightened. The cables will have been stretched so all the gears and brakes will need adjusting. So far no cracks. They are pulling the forks apart today since they are carbon so they can look for cracks. I have four more bikes though so one of them will get me where I need to go. I have one Fat Tire, One Full Suspension Mountain bike, One more road bike (Trek US Postal), and one titanium road bike set up for commuting. It was my favorite road bike that I was on when I was hit. My Focus Evo. I'm feeling a little like Gollum from Lord of the Rings. "My Precious! He took my Precious!" :smile:
This discussion has been closed.