Cat pics!

Options

Replies

• auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    @Kitnthecat lol I love the sitting weirdly. So cute. Madrid and emme love to sit on the side of the tub when I take a bath. Once emme tried to jump across the tub as it was filling, it's probably 3 ft across at its widest. She slipped and fell right in, it had to be the funniest thing I'd seen in a long time.
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    @midwesterner85 nice bg. I had a sugar kitty too, sadly after four years of treating him, I lost him after a long battle with dka. He had dka multiple times, I guess some diabetic kitties struggle with it more than others, I'm still heart broken that I couldn't keep him healthy. He was pnuts uncle and would be 18 now if he were still around, he passed in 2010. All my cats eat lc gf high protein now, it costs a fortune but it's worth it.

• auntstephie321
    Options
    @Astharteea no that was a different kitty, I would've saved her too if I saw her again, but I think her owners took her in because she stopped hanging out by the rd.

Mine do not like to be brushed, I actually just finished trimming pnuts hair. She's a long hair and doesn't really groom herself well being so old, so I shave her as much as I can, she hates it but she's little so it's easy lol.

Emme is crazy, she doesn't sleep at night or she probably would sleep with us, she is constantly doing stuff in and or of the bedroom all night. The two boys sleep downstairs. Noodles isn't allowed in the bedroom because he bullies Madrid, and Sam is just ultra cautious and doesn't know what to make of the girls so he stays away.
  • Astharteea
    Astharteea Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    @midwesterner85 Black cats and tuxedo are also amazing cats. The white kitten looks so young, no one was able to adopt her? :( She looks like a lap cat and anybody would be lucky to have her. :(

@auntstephie321 I'm sorry to your cats passing. Even if it happened a while ago I would still cry seeing the pic. I wish pets were forever.

@Karlottap Your cat looks so cute.
    Guys, let's be clear....pets are all amazing!!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I love all furbabies!! :smiley:
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Cute kitties everyone !
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    @Astharteea One of the people I work with took her home. I also thought she looked young - 2-3 mon the probably. She seemed sociable, which means she was probably cared for at one time and then dumped.