Cat pics!

Options

Replies

• auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    @Mirabelle1983 that is a great pic. She has markings like my pnut.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,955 Member
    Options
    awwwww! KITTIEZ!

I have 5 outside cats. A stray crawled in our shed and had a litter (She was a housecat that belonged to DH's aunt and she abandoned the cat when she moved out of the property next door. We bought the property.) The mother left but the kittens all stayed. We spayed the female kitten and feed them. They are really attached to the kids. And one or two are attached to me. I'll see if I can't get a couple pics later this week. I'm sick right now, so I'm not going outside to walk and get attacked by my kitty-herd.
    They are totes adorbz.
    If DH disappeared, I'd have 5 kittiez in my house. :wink:
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    @baconslave I hope you feel better. I want kittie pics lol. I'm lucky by SO is as much a cat lover as I am. 5 is enough tough lol
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    altmqr6se8oy.jpg
    practicing resizing to see if this works
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    ok it worked, I resized the photo in photo editor and it's normal now. apparently you can't edit anymore though. idk.
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Thanks Stephie

Somebody saw a pic and thought she was a Coonie, but she's just a little moggy bless her. I love her to bits..I think her colours are gorgeous especially her light tipped tail - (and her characterful pictures! lol)
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    @ambergem1969 what a beauty! My emme isn't the brightest either, her curiosity gets the best of her most of the time, sure is entertaining
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Astharteea wrote: »
    @petunia773 Harlie is a sweetheart. I love to see pics of any pet, except reptiles, they give me the creeps.
    @auntstephie321 Some cats are just skittish, I like to think that is just their nature and it has nothing to do with their past. Is Madrid cuddly? Any of them sleep in bed with you? You have others?

Awwwww. I have 2 Geckos with the cutest smiles.
  • ChoiceNotChance
    ChoiceNotChance Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Not quite sure how to get this picture where I want it. Hope this works.
    My 3 precious girls.
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    My 3 precious girls.

Awe they are beautiful
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    My 3 precious girls.

@ChoiceNotChance This looks like a picture perfect catalog photo! LOL
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    @V_Keto_V I have 2 cats with larger frames, and one of them a bit thin at 19 lbs. The other used to be fat at 32 lbs. at one time, but looked emaciated at 16 lbs. before realizing he had diabetes. He is up to 20 lbs. and looks healthy. Some cats are just big. This one is a bit pudgy, though.
  • V_Keto_V
    V_Keto_V Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    @V_Keto_V I have 2 cats with larger frames, and one of them a bit thin at 19 lbs. The other used to be fat at 32 lbs. at one time, but looked emaciated at 16 lbs. before realizing he had diabetes. He is up to 20 lbs. and looks healthy. Some cats are just big. This one is a bit pudgy, though.

Yeah, she regularly visits the vet, no diabetes despite being cat obese BMI wise (people always say WTF?)...she exercises (hunts) plenty to compensate. However, her age is starting to show in the form of cat arthritis