POST YOUR WEIGHT IF YOU DARE!!!

Options

Replies

• britboo333
    britboo333 Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    My husband and I are big fans of the show! We saw SYSK on tour in Nola earlier this year. I was 9 months pregnant at the time. Since I have had my baby, I have lost 30lbs! I'm proud to say my hard work is paying off. I currently weigh 230 and my current goal is to be under 200lbs. I would just like to say how awesome is it that chuck created this community page! Keep up the good work everyone!
  • mandamarlamo
    mandamarlamo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Howdy everyone. I'm 5'3" and 167. I would like to get down to about 130, but could settle for 140 with muscle gain. I'm excited to do this and in the best way possible - the SYSK way. Good luck!
  • miriameam
    miriameam Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Miriam.
    In the summer of 2012 I was 5'3" 167lbs. My doctor said I was socially acceptable, but my body was working too hard. I started using this app at that time and I am now between 131-135lbs (cause I started keeping track again about three weeks ago). Whenever I get close to the 140 mark, I just start using this app and documenting what I eat. It's amazing how much it has helped me.
  • TareBear53
    TareBear53 Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    My name is Tara. I'm 5'3 and 193lbs. I'd like to get down to 140, but even 20lbs off would be a great improvement for my health. I have some health issues that could really be helped by losing some weight, which would also put me in a better place mentally.
  • Drewber66
    Drewber66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Andrew from Toronto. 212 pounds. All in the gut. Thinking it must be the beer. Or the nanchos. Want to get down to 165 -170. I'm only 5'9" so that would be ideal.
  • zippy85
    zippy85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Chris 5'6 and weigh 141 but want to get back to 135. I hold all the weight in my middle so it's really uncomfortable. Thanks for starting the group Chuck and looking forward to interacting with the group!
  • Maribeth1994
    Maribeth1994 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 150 lbs. and 22 years old. My sister and I are starting the Whole 30 on Monday and I am hopeful I can lose 10 lbs in 30 days, especially since I will be walking to summer classes every day and yoga at night. Eventually I would like to see myself down to 135, even 130 if all goes well. I miss having thin arms and a flat tummy!
  • 16hillde
    16hillde Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My names devin im 6'1" and weigh 242 ib and want to be at 200 ib i also want my 8 min mile to be down to 7 min to 7:30 by the end of the summer.
  • Xrotarebil
    Xrotarebil Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Shane here. Male, 42, 5'10", 107kg (formerly 120kg at the start of the year).
    260 pounds down to 234 pounds with a goal of 174 pounds or 78kg before Christmas).
  • scottyboy1226
    scottyboy1226 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am Scott and I am 5'10" and back in June 2014 I was 229lbs. As of today I am 175lbs. I picked up running, rock climbing and started tracking everything I ate. My ultimate goal is to be sustained at 165lbs. I feel so much better, awake, and motivated to try new things since my change. It's not as hard as you think if you have a great support group and devote your mind to long term rewards!
  • flaviana82
    flaviana82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm Lindsay. I'm 5 foot even and weigh 113. I'm not necessarily trying to lose weight but to tone back up. I went through an illness last year that halted my work outs. Heard about this group and was like YAAAS. So yay!!
  • tanjia
    tanjia Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm Tanjia. I am 5'9 and I am guessing that I weigh about 215. My short term goal is to get back to about 180, I am much more comfortable at that weight.
    My friend gave me her Fitbit when she got a new one and it inspired me to go back to track my eating as well as my steps. The last 28 out of 30 days I've had at least 10000 steps. I heard about this group while listening to SYSK on a walk. Thanks Chuck!!
  • ajhoffman1021
    ajhoffman1021 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Allan. Currently at 202. Would like to get down to 190 although when I lived in Texas I got myself down to 185; so I'd call that my stretch goal.
  • el_charrito
    el_charrito Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    41 YO @ 200lbs
  • smhuts
    smhuts Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Sarah and I have struggled with being overweight my entire life. Good health is my primary goal, but getting to a non-overweight place is going to help. I am 5' 6" and at my heaviest I was 215. I am now 176.4 with a current goal of 150. Once I get there, I will see how I feel. Thanks to Chuck for starting this group!
  • jgraffis
    jgraffis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Jason. I'm 5'9", and weigh 240 lbs. I have a fairly muscular frame, so 190-200 would be a good weight for me. I've lost this weight before, hoping to do it again and keep it off.
  • mdlivio
    mdlivio Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I'm Mike. 41 years old, 5'7". I was about 157 lbs a few months ago when I started working on losing some weight. I've lost about 5 lbs, now at about 152. Hoping to get to 145 lbs, and add some muscle while losing some belly. It's surprisingly hard!
  • sforhan
    sforhan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My name is Stephanie. I'm 5'7" and 175 pounds. I would like to get to 140. I was 200 at my heaviest, dropped down to 155 while teaching pole fitness classes, but have steadily climbed back up once I started a full time, relatively sedentary job.
  • sharleone
    sharleone Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm Lena. I was at 265, down to 255 at 5'5". My loss has stalled because I stopped tracking and stopped exercising. I'm back at it today and my legs aren't happy with my 18 minutes on the elliptical today.
  • alexislbeckett
    alexislbeckett Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Alexis. I'm 170cm, 33yo. I've been on MFP for a while. I was 165 before starting, lost 10lbs on my own, and now 7 since using MFP. My goal is 135 but I'd be happy with 140.