Daily Check In

Options

Replies

• rumswood
    rumswood Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Today was D5W2. Seems like it's gone by pretty fast. I will weigh my again, but I think I'm down a pound despite my week long carb binge. I don't know what came over me, but I'm glad it's out of my system now. Looking forward to week 3. Shoulders are a little sore today and my quads were a little stiff yesterday.
    Go get the day everyone!
  • rumswood
    Options
    Well I am done with week 2! Tomorrow is my rest day. What am I in store for with week 3?
  • MarissaBlevins220
    MarissaBlevins220 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    workout 3&4 definitely step it up a notch. My balance still sucks, so there are a few more complicated moves I've been struggling with, but all in all its going pretty good! Congrats on making it through week 2, Im on to week 4! I'm feeling great, I already feel stronger in my legs and upper body, I didn't see much of a change on the scale this week but I also didn't eat the greatest :| ...so I'm curious to see what my measurements say in the morning! Hope everyone has a great Rest day!
  • rumswood
    Options
    Well, I welcome the challenge! I didn't do so great eating this week either, but the scale n didn't show that, so i am so very thankful for that. I hope you all have a great rest day! I am excited and looking forward to week 3!
  • rumswood
    Options
    & my balance is better some days and not so good others. Still working on that.
  • MarissaBlevins220
    Options
    Just finished D2W4. Every single day I feel a difference in my stamina and endurance, moves I could barely do last week, I am nailing this week. It's these little victories that keep me going. I have only lost about 4.5 pounds, but I am so glad I started taking my measurements with this program because I have lost almost 7 inches off of my body! It feels awesome!
    Hope everyone has a great day!
  • thejadegirl
    thejadegirl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    So after my last check in, I hurt my ankle. Decided to take some time so I didn't make it worse, but now I'm back. Week 5, day 2 over here!
  • rumswood
    Options
    So after my last check in, I hurt my ankle. Decided to take some time so I didn't make it worse, but now I'm back. Week 5, day 2 over here!
    Sorry to hear you hurt yourself!
    I haven't been good at checking in. But today was day 2 week 3.
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Did cardio 3 today (am in week 10). I was slipping in my own sweat. So very thankful the second round she accidentally skips high knee rotations ... By the third round my mind is auto piloting my body functions as I can't seem to feel how to move my legs anymore !
    On weight days I feel like I am busting it with bigger weights and feelings sore (such a good sore feeling of having worked hard ) and scowling on the schedule that cardio is coming up (why can't every day be weight days I am finally seeing muscles! Bah). And yet when cardio day hits. I am like wow that is a sweaty session and a huge calorie burn in comparison (why can't I burn it like this everyday!) Always looking forward to exercise is a game changer for me, happy sweating !
  • rumswood
    Options
    Cardio day 3 week 3. I feel like I hate cardio also but once I get into it I don't mind it. I feel like my endurance is better if anything so far.
    I'm debating starting C25K today. I might push it off until Monday depending on how much I get done around here between now and the window of time I would have to do it this morning. Either way I want to do it and run a 5k. It's on my bucket list.
  • thejadegirl
    thejadegirl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Week 5, day 3, done!
  • rumswood
    Options
    Day 4 week 3. Shoulders and quads are so sore.
    :s
    It's just fear leaving my body. ;)
  • MarissaBlevins220
    Options
    Week 4, day 4, done!
    So excited/scared to start phase 2!
    There are still some moves I haven't been able to master as my hip joints crack like crazy, it's like they pop out of place... I can only assume it's a side effect from pregnancy ? (I'm 4 months postpartum)
    Does anyone else have any issues like this? Or am I just old and falling apart?!? :D:D:D
    I'm only 28 so I hope that's not the case!

Hope everyone had a great workout today!
  • rumswood
    Options
    Sorry I've been terrible at checking in. Just one of those weeks.
    Anyhow, today is a rest day and I'm determined to stay on track.
    This will be my last week of phase 1. So I'm excited to hear about phase 2 and how it compares. I also began C25K this week. So hopefully that will help!
  • rumswood
    Options
    Day 1 week 4 phase 1 done.
  • MarissaBlevins220
    Options
    Week 5, Day 2: done!

Phase 2 is really challenging me, and I'm still having a problem with my hips but it feels so awesome once I make it through! So proud of myself for staying committed!
  • rumswood
    Options
    Day 2 week 4 phase 1 done.
    @MarissaBlevins220, is it harder? I'm still having some stability issues on the one leg balances but not too bad. It might be because I have not been wearing shoes. I should try that.
  • MarissaBlevins220
    Options
    @rumswood yes, wear shoes! Both workouts 5&6 have variations of squats balancing on one leg, yes... I said squats! It's rough! I was falling all over the place in the beginning but was getting the hang of it pretty quickly. I posted my response to your other question in "Phase 2". How are you feeling with doing your workout and c25k? You inspired me to download it.. not sure when I'm gonna have time to start it, but I'll keep ya posted! ;):p
  • rumswood
    Options
    Woke up feeling really gross and just yuck. I'm pretty sure it's from. All the garbage I let myself eat yesterday. Blech.
    Anyhow, I woke up exhausted as well and it's hard to do cardio at 3am and not wake kids up in the next room, so I'm waiting to get the kids settled and I'll do that.
  • rumswood
    Options
    @rumswood yes, wear shoes! Both workouts 5&6 have variations of squats balancing on one leg, yes... I said squats! It's rough! I was falling all over the place in the beginning but was getting the hang of it pretty quickly. I posted my response to your other question in "Phase 2". How are you feeling with doing your workout and c25k? You inspired me to download it.. not sure when I'm gonna have time to start it, but I'll keep ya posted! ;):p

I will definitely try wearing shoes.
    I'm glad to hear you downloaded C25K. I am hoping to get week 2 day 1 today, but the weather is very rainy so idk if I will or not. I actually haven't gotten past week three on that. I was ginger good and then had to quit because my mother in law left for Punta Cana and then Florida for 5 months and I didn't have anyone to watch the kids.