Weekly Weigh In

Options

Replies

• SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    After a few weeks sitting at 165, I had my "whoosh" down to 161.5 this morning.
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I really doubt if I will loose weight this week as Fri sat has been not good at all.
    How do you guys keep up during weekend.
  • hubn8147
    hubn8147 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My weekend wasn't the greatest - we visited my in-laws and there was lots of good food there. I gained 1.5 pounds, but hopefully if I get back to it today that gained weight won't stick around!
  • SusanMFindlay
    Options
    1.5 pounds is probably just fluctuation from water weight. Nothing to worry about unless it happens every week.
  • mcfattest
    mcfattest Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    2 weeks postpartum today, I lost 23 of the 42 lbs I gained during pregnancy, and i started off heavier than where I like to be...
    CW 147
    PPW 128
    GW 115
    Best of luck to us all ! Stay strong mamas !
  • mcfattest
    Options
    Wierd week, blaming it on the holidays:
    I lost 5 lbs and then gained them back
  • mcfattest
    Options
    Now at 145, 17 lbs away from pre preg weight at 3 weeks PP
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    In spite the holidays lost 1 lbs. So happy camper the :wink:
  • kbernstein810
    kbernstein810 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Almost 9 months post partum
    And I'm down almost 50 pounds... little background... I was usually around 145-150 I'm 5"8 so it's a good weight for me. Had issues holding pregnancy so I was put on progesterone... went up to 180 before I even got pregnant... delivered my son I march at 245 pounds!!! Today I weigh 197... still a long way to go... I would like to be 160 by march and def back to 150 by June. Any encouragement would help... also I am just starting to excercise tomorrow have done this with dieting only.
  • mcfattest
    Options
    142.2 this morning, so 14 ln above pre pregnancy weight at 4 weeks post partum.
    Weight loss definitely slowed sown after week 2, but at least numbers on the scale are going in the right direction
  • mcfattest
    Options
    Made it as low as 140 last week, then back to 143 :( Dissapointing, i was hoping to at least not be overweight aka above 136 for my md appointment next week but I don't think it will happen.
    So hard to eat the right things when caring for a little one full time!
  • mcfattest
    Options
    Stuck at 140 at 6 weeks postpartum, still got 12 lbs to go for prepreg weight and 25 till desired weight...
    Weight loss is slow, even if i barely find time to eat...
  • TiffanyBeckett
    TiffanyBeckett Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Deliver at 200 now 170 before pregnancy got down to lowest 160 I am 8 weeks post preg my goal is 145 which I haven't seen since high school I am 5'4! So I still have a lot to go
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    @mcfattest it's really early days. Be kind to yourself. You'll get there!
  • am_change
    Options
    Almost 9 months post partum
    And I'm down almost 50 pounds... little background... I was usually around 145-150 I'm 5"8 so it's a good weight for me. Had issues holding pregnancy so I was put on progesterone... went up to 180 before I even got pregnant... delivered my son I march at 245 pounds!!! Today I weigh 197... still a long way to go... I would like to be 160 by march and def back to 150 by June. Any encouragement would help... also I am just starting to excercise tomorrow have done this with dieting only.

I'm 10 months pp and I've been down 45ish + or -4 since September. Ahh. Time to get on track again. I'm now at 196. Well, I was before the Christmas weekend and also want to get to a similar goal. And am also 5 ft 9 so will be aiming to keep up with your loss!
  • SusanMFindlay
    Options
    160 yesterday morning and this morning. (Retaining a bunch of water from PMS/TOM; hoping for a "whoosh" down into the 150s later this week if I don't overindulge *too* much this week.)
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    152! I stopped breastfeeding and seem to be dropping weight a little faster now. Hoping to get to 145 by Valentines Day.
  • am_change
    Options
    I was up a pound this week. Could have been worse!
  • mcfattest
    Options
    144.4 at 8 weeks postpartum, or 12.4 lb above pre pregnancy.
    Holidays put me at a huge setback but I am ready to get back on track ;)
  • meganeileenmc
    meganeileenmc Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am 6 weeks postpartum and starting back at it! My current weight is 205 which is 7lbs more than my pre pregnancy weight. I gained 34 lbs in total. I want to lose that last 7lbs plus more! I was working on losing weight prior to pregnancy and I am going to continue now that I have my sweet baby