Weekly Weigh In

Options
1234568»

Replies

• SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    158.5 this morning. A new low, so it looks like I didn't indulge *too* much over the holidays.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I am 6 weeks postpartum and starting back at it! My current weight is 205 which is 7lbs more than my pre pregnancy weight. I gained 34 lbs in total. I want to lose that last 7lbs plus more! I was working on losing weight prior to pregnancy and I am going to continue now that I have my sweet baby

Congratulations!
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    So I'm still stuck at 152, looks like I've been this weight for a month! If I'm honest with myself I'm not really keeping my calories low enough to lose weight quickly. I've been weight lifting and doing lots of cardio though so I feel like I'm starting to get back to my previous shape.

My new goal is to get down to my pre-pregnancy weight by the time my LO is 9 months old. That gives me 3.5 months to lose 17lbs.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    LisaTcan wrote: »
    So I'm still stuck at 152, looks like I've been this weight for a month! If I'm honest with myself I'm not really keeping my calories low enough to lose weight quickly. I've been weight lifting and doing lots of cardio though so I feel like I'm starting to get back to my previous shape.

My new goal is to get down to my pre-pregnancy weight by the time my LO is 9 months old. That gives me 3.5 months to lose 17lbs.

If you just started more intense exercise, you could definitely be retaining water.. when I changed things up the scale jumped up 2-3lbs and stayed that way for 6 weeks or so. Also, I know this sounds so cliche, but try not to put so much pressure on yourself and rush weight loss... you will get there! It took me ~5 months to lose the last 10lbs.. it was very slow but I am so glad I did it that way because it gave my body time to get back to normal and my composition was so much better for it.
    Good luck!
  • LisaTcan
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »

If you just started more intense exercise, you could definitely be retaining water.. when I changed things up the scale jumped up 2-3lbs and stayed that way for 6 weeks or so. Also, I know this sounds so cliche, but try not to put so much pressure on yourself and rush weight loss... you will get there! It took me ~5 months to lose the last 10lbs.. it was very slow but I am so glad I did it that way because it gave my body time to get back to normal and my composition was so much better for it.
    Good luck!

Thanks for this! It really is helpful to remind myself. In the past I've done best losing weight slowly. I should remind myself.
  • SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    Hit 154 on Saturday morning. (Then it was my birthday - so sushi + cake = water weight for a few days.)
  • mcfattest
    mcfattest Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My baby is 3 months today, woohoo!
    I am still 10 lbs away from pre pregnancy weight and a good 23 lbs away from desired weight.. sigh ... i have been losing and regaining the same 5-7 lbs for a few months now...
    Tomorrow i want to start running in the am, so hard to find time to work out with my little one!
    Good luck to us all!
  • marianlyn
    marianlyn Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I was 226 at my heaviest in December.
    216 when I got home from the hospital.
    193.8 as of yesterday
    Goal is 178 - my pre-pregnancy weight before my first pregnancy. Hoping to get there by mid-May!
  • marianlyn
    marianlyn Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    am_change wrote: »
    Almost 9 months post partum
    And I'm down almost 50 pounds... little background... I was usually around 145-150 I'm 5"8 so it's a good weight for me. Had issues holding pregnancy so I was put on progesterone... went up to 180 before I even got pregnant... delivered my son I march at 245 pounds!!! Today I weigh 197... still a long way to go... I would like to be 160 by march and def back to 150 by June.

I'm 10 months pp and I've been down 45ish + or -4 since September. Ahh. Time to get on track again. I'm now at 196. Well, I was before the Christmas weekend and also want to get to a similar goal. And am also 5 ft 9 so will be aiming to keep up with your loss!

I'm also 5ft 8 and currently 192. I'm going to try to keep up with both of you!
  • LisaTcan
    Options
    Down to 150! I stopped breastfeeding and have been very carefully logging and the scale is finally moving :) Babe is 7.5 months, hoping to get to my pre-pregnancy weight (135) by the time she is 1.
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I'll be 9 weeks PP and I'm 1kg away from my pre-pregnancy weight of 64kg.
  • almostsuperpowered
    almostsuperpowered Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    3 weeks in and I'm down 18 of the 27 lbs I gained (I was over my bmi going in so I have a ways to go still)
  • trjjoy
    Options
    I'm 11 weeks PP and I'm weighing 400g less than my pre-pregnancy weight of 64kg, ie I weigh 63.8kg :smiley:
  • almostsuperpowered
    almostsuperpowered Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    3 weeks in and I'm down 18 of the 27 lbs I gained (I was over my bmi going in so I have a ways to go still)

Week 4 -0.8
  • trjjoy
    Options
    I'm 18.5 weeks post-partum and I'm at 60.9kg. I've got 2.9kg to go before I'm at my goal weight and then I'll have to somehow increase my already super high calorie count.
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    sw 197
    cw 159
    gw 140
    -38 lbs
    19 to go
  • wantoldme
    wantoldme Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Pre-pregnancy weight: 118
    Weight at time of labor: 130
    Weight today:120
    Goal weight:105
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    9 months pp next week (after two kids in two years) and I'm down to 146lb. Delivered at about 185. Still would like to lose 10-15 lbs. Eating well, exercising and just happy in general to be feeling healthy.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    16 months pp. been on medicine that makes me put on weight. Down to 62.3kg or 137.3lb. prepregnancy was 59kg.