Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Options

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Monday - didn't do morning cardio because I was busy packing...spent 3 1/2 hours in the car...walked at lunch...and ate a big lunch because I was crazy hungry...I wasn't in the mood for leg weights because I was cranky from being up early and being cooped up, but I powered through it anyway and felt so much better once it was done and I was stretched and loving my foam roller...then found a nice neighborhood and park to get some more walking done, it's such a relaxing activity...had a delicious oyster bisque from whole foods...and spent some quality time with an online friend which made the whole day better and totally worth everything!!!
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    You are rocking it Tiffany!!! Can't wait to see what your hubby picks for you. That's so funny.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    I know right!!!! I was trying to pick something I thought he would like, but apparently even after 15 years I don't have a good handle on his preferences...<sigh>...he seems to get excited no matter what I'm wearing, so I don't have a lot of differential input for analysis...that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday - combat in the morning, I'm going to keep the morning combat routine, not only do I love the way it makes me feel all day, but it's an easy routine to modify when I am sore from weights, I can just punch a little softer, or kick a little lower, and getting those muscles moving always helps me be less sore for the rest of the day. Also, I cannot say enough how awesome it is that the hotel has good coffee, that's such a nice comforting thing in the morning! So, lunch after walking was deviled eggs, and I'm getting a bit spoiled just eating whatever I'm in the mood for at any given moment, going to have to go back to planning for family nutrition soon. After work did abs, then more walking, much more walking, walking both of the long routes that I have discovered, it was refreshing and killed plenty of time...total of almost 3 1/2 hours of walking in one day, that's probably a new record for me. Dinner was cheese and crackers - again, spoiled a bit just having whatever I feel like eating at the moment...

Tonight I plan to hit Moby Dicks for dinner...it's finally gotten chilly outside, so hot food is the order of the day and it's a little over a mile away, so I can get a nice walk as part of the process...there's also a Trader Joe's next door so might stop in there to see if anything strikes my fancy.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - combat in the morning, made the whole hour and actually still felt energetic at the end, that's a first, usually I'm totally whipped at the end of an hour...walked at lunch and then had avocado rolls, which in hindsight was too low a calorie lunch, but it was delicious...was sleepy in the afternoon so I had some cheese and tea and relaxed for an hour to recharge for leg day which went awesome on the legs, but hard on the wrists, not as hard as Monday though, so the carpal tunnel is improving...then went for a short walk and was in the mood for more sushi so skipped Moby Dicks and got spicy tuna with avocado instead, and a bunch of grapes...very yummy and lots of coffee and sitting around in the evening...it was actually very relaxing and felt like a "light" workout day even though Wed are usually quite the challenge...weird, must be some adaptive something or other...slept like a champ with sweet dreams of running my fingers through chest hair and long warm kisses...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday - combat in the morning, didn't walk at lunch because my work mates took me out to Alfio's which was really delicious! It was raining after work so I just picked up some sushi for dinner and went back to the hotel. Did abs, had a big snack and sat around a bit, then the sun came out so I got a short walk in, followed by my Hogwarts work, which was challenging, but fun...and a looooong hot shower to loosen everything back up.

Today will be a travel day and my back and hips are never happy with 4 hours in the car so it will be what it will be.

Party this weekend, lots of cooking to do, my husband took care of all the cleaning because he is awesome like that, and with any luck I'll have some super cute costume pics to post here over the weekend.

I'm excited about being home to weigh in and measure tomorrow morning since I haven't had a scale, but I can definitely see changes in my body so I'm interested to see what the metrics report.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Friday - combat in the morning, no other formal exercise, but other than driving the day was very busy, shopping, cooking, carving pumpkins, decorating...non-stop movement, so not going to sweat being too tired for yoga at the end of the day.

Saturday is the photo shoot, and the party, 6 months of effort finally culminating!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Saturday - didn't workout at all except running around decorating, cooking, and getting the party together...didn't get my photo shoot because people started showing up an hour early for the party...but I got at least one cute photo and the wig was terrible quality, so the photos wouldn't have been as cute as I really was hoping anyway...

Monday I'll be in the prison version, so I'll get at least a few pictures of that one!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    vdppm6txsz2u.jpg
    HQ2.jpg 315.4K
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Sunday - totally hungover, didn't exercise except for some walking...didn't eat much either, it was kind of a chore to make sure I got some food in me...I earned it, I'll survive!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - Happy Halloween!!!! No working out, lots of chocolate and a couple pumpkin ciders, today is a day off!!! November starts serious work!

u8cg7ufryrlx.png
  • tcunbeliever
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Tuesday - overslept and missed my morning combat...walked at lunch (3.1 miles)...completed Beast back...completed pilates...so far so good, November is off to a good start!!!

Made a super delicious chili cheese frittata for dinner...going to have to cook that again, it was soooo yummy!!!

Also, moved up to maintenance calories today...will stay here for a couple weeks, then maybe move back down for that last 5 pounds...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    My darling husband finally purchased my inspiration - his birthday is 12/21 and says this is what he wants:
    i30itj558vtq.jpg
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - totally knocked it out of the park today...combat in the morning, a short one since I was low on time, but still it was done...walked at lunch since my iron was too low to donate blood...Beast arms when I got home...made deviled eggs and caesar salad...Beast legs before bed...even had a glass of wine (yum) before dinner and stopped at just one small glass, plus avoided all the Halloween candy laying around everywhere!!!
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Hey you have been doing a killer job. Keep it up. As for the girl in the racy picture, I wish my wife would let me have her for my birthday too! jk

Keep killin' it!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday - busy day, short combat in the morning...ate an early lunch because I was soooo hungry...walked at lunch...took my daughter to ballet and ran errands, so didn't get any walking there...cooked a quick haphazard dinner, omelette for me, meatballs for daughter, chicken alfredo for son...did shoulder weights...did some hogwarts work...didn't get abs in as planned, but I was already tired so opted for bed...looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday (hopefully), still not sure if my son has to be up early for state competition.
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Tiffany, you totally rocked that Halloween costume. So proud of everything you accomplished.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Friday - missed my morning combat, but did walk during ballet, didn't do weights in the evening either, kind of a lazy day.

Saturday - totally not a lazy day, made up the missed combat exercise in the morning, then did both my weights and abs in the evening. It was a busy day, went and looked at a house with my girlfriend, did the dance mom thing, had lunch at sushi king, and saw Dr. Strange at the drive in, which was a nice treat.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    10/22 - 11/5 results

-1 pound (143.2)
    -1.4% body fat (25.7% this is a new low for me)
    -1/2 inch chest (that's kind of sad - 35.5)
    -3/4 inch waist (27.5)
    -3/4 inch belly button (32.25)
    -1/2 inch hips (38)
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Great work, nice to see those inches dropping off!