Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Options

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Sunday - completed both weight workouts and some stretching for Hogwarts...plus, got the lantana planted...had to move the last baby duck inside since momma duck abandoned it again, so we decided to name it oliver, possibly switching to olivia if it turns out to be a girl...had chineese for dinner and a few drinks and still managed to be under calories - yay!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - didn't combat in the morning, don't know what I did to myself planting on Sunday, but my left forearm and left shin are not feeling good at all...walked at lunch...completed beast chest...then I was just way too tired for more activity, so just sat instead of getting on the treadmill during gotham and lucifer...I have dancing for Hogwarts calling my name tonight, which is good because I have no intention of watching the election coverage...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday - only 15 min of combat in the morning, then my forearm and shin started to ache, so it was time to stop before I overdid it...got all my walking in, didn't even have to slow the pace...beast back, check...also did some dancing for hogwarts and some pilates just to relax and loosed up my back, though I did skip the side plank portions since my forearm and shoulder were starting to ache by then...so, it was a monster good day, I feel like I really pushed the limits physically, but listened to my body enough not to overdo it and cause injury...dinner was caesar salad and I added a ton of eggs to it...probably ate a bit too much since I ate all my exercise calories, but I was hungry, today I'll try to keep it toned down a bit...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - no morning combat, totally overslept and blew that one...walked at lunch...beast arms and beast legs in the evening...that was tough, but check the box, it's done!!!!

Forearm is a bit achy this morning, but other than that not feeling too shabby!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday - overslept and missed combat again, this whole time change thing is just wacky...waked at lunch and during ballet...beast shoulders in the evening...was supposed to do abs, but had such a late dinner I was still stuffed so skipped those...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Busy weekend!

Friday - no formal exercise beyond a bit of walking. Worked the concession stand for the cross country team all evening, so I was on my feet moving around, and too tired to work out when done.

Saturday - woke up with a massive migraine, I'm guessing the "cheese" sauce on the cheese fries had wheat in it. Didn't work out in the morning, but did manage walking at ballet time, took a half hour nap after dance mom duty was done, and managed some hogwarts work, plus a whole hour of combat!

Sunday - formal exercise was just beast arms, but I did spend several hours helping to set up an office, and 5 hours sewing, so it was a crazy busy day all around!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Great weekend! Even when you're busy, you still kill it! Awesome job!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - spent 5 hours in the car today and my back is not happy about it...no working out other than walking...I feel way slack and in dire need of getting in some weight lifting before I go insane, but I'm also very tired because it's shark week...<sigh>...hopefully it will all be over soon and I can have my normal energy level back!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday - still so very tired, but today is the last day of shark week so should have some energy soon, and I need to work on getting my iron back up...got walking done, beast back done...that was it!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - still very tired, walked at lunch, ended up working a bit late and was exhausted when I got home, so no other exercise...

this morning I was up before the alarm and got my combat in...looks like energy is coming back!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    6-8 weeks to reverse anemia...argh...well, my iron is low, but not low enough to qualify as anemic...maybe it won't take a long to recover...so far the plan of attack is:

1 - mango/orange juice several times a day
    2 - almond butter daily
    3 - nutritional yeast daily
    4 - seaweed daily
    5 - clams/oysters daily
    6 - reduce weightlifting frequency

hate to cut back the workouts, up until shark week I was doing well, but less is better than none which is mostly what has happened since I started feeling so tired all the time...
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    There is possibly some good that came out of this, you can be pretty much guaranteed that the reason you were so tired so many of the days was because your iron was low. Now knowing that you can take the steps you listed above and come out with a good deal of new found energy.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday - woke up before the alarm, combat done (and so much fun)...walked at lunch...walked during ballet...then was too tired to do weights...plus, I didn't eat near enough, but I did get in juice, yeast, and seaweed...I discovered I'm out of almond butter and almonds, and I did pick up some oysters at the store, but I was too full from dinner to eat them...they are on the snack menu today!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Crazy busy weekend!

Friday got in some walking, and that's about it.

Saturday got in some walking and some Hogwarts work, but not enough, plus lots of dancing and drinking that night which was awesome!!!

Sunday changed a tire for a friend, other than that no working out, not too hung over just still super tired, and did manage to do the costco shopping with my darling husband, then went to bed early.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - walked at lunch, then ballet ended up being 2 hours instead of 1, so got in 2 more hours of walking, but no weights because it was almost 9 by the time I even had dinner.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good start to your week!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday - way overslept (I'm so tired of being tired all the time)...walked at lunch...got home way late from work so didn't get weights done, but did get in some Hogwarts work while Scream Queens was on!!!
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    You able to get that iron level to come up a bit yet?
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    I am feeling more energetic, so I'm sure my iron is improving, but they won't come back for blood donations until the end of December, so I won't get a test of the actual level for another month.

Wednesday - did awesome on the exercise, even took a new Pilates/yoga class which was a lot of fun, and of course, spent some time cooking for Thanksgiving.

Thursday - started off the holiday right away with an hour of combat, I figured it would be my only chance to exercise all day (and it was) so I wanted to get in a full intense session...then the cooking began...actually did really great on the eating, all the logging is just estimated, but since I was driving and not drinking I wasn't over on my calories...it also helped that I'm vegetarian and gluten free, so about 2/3 of the food was not even remotely something I could eat, and as part of a hogwarts challenge I didn't eat any dessert at all...we had like 6 kinds of pie plus bread pudding and I passed up every single bite!!!

Was still up a couple pounds today, but I'm guessing that's water from everything being salted to the max.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Friday - did morning combat, and walking at lunch, traveled to the beach after I got home, so no working out there.

Saturday - a fair bit of walking plus working on the house but no other formal working out.

Sunday - just a little walking, then more work on the house and travel home, then some hogwarts work in the evening.