Options

Replies

• lisawilkes20
    lisawilkes20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    katie22mfp wrote: »
    I currently weigh 9stone 5lbs.
    I weigh myself on a Monday & I haven't lost anything for 2weeks!

My dream weight!

But my height, well I don't have one, I'm only 4 foot nothing, so it may sound better than it looks, believe me. Haha.
    I would like to 2 stone lighter, but as that was quite a good few yrs ago I don't think I'll get to that!

What's your goal then?

I would ideally like to lose a stone, I've not got a time set really though. I've joined a running club & feeling fitter, which is more important to me but I would like to lose lbs too
  • michelle_frew
    michelle_frew Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    So I'm ashamed to admit I'm a whopping 15 stone 1lbs as boots scales say. Wanting to lose 1-2lbs this week .
  • katie22mfp
    katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    So I'm ashamed to admit I'm a whopping 15 stone 1lbs as boots scales say. Wanting to lose 1-2lbs this week .

Welcome Michelle
    Please don't be ashamed be proud you are making the change. Back in the 14s at next weigh in!
  • michelle_frew
    michelle_frew Posts: 14 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    If only fat screamed when you worked out
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    If only fat screamed when you worked out

Get those recently taken pics to scream at you!
  • bookworm332
    bookworm332 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Gone from 200lb to 191lb this week worked really hard for that :)
  • Mrspalacio
    Mrspalacio Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well I weighed myself and I stayed the same I don't understand how really I'm excersizing and eating low calories ugh how I hate the scale

So gutted for you katasha. What has been your struggles this week?

Honestly I'm not sure I had to force myself to eat 1000 calories most days I did start drinking protein shakes maybe that's it idk but I'm replacing a meal with it...... but I'm not giving up I just hope to lose more next time I hop on the scale

Been exercising? Big drop due next week for you. Are you in the points system?

What point system
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Mrspalacio wrote: »
    Well I weighed myself and I stayed the same I don't understand how really I'm excersizing and eating low calories ugh how I hate the scale

So gutted for you katasha. What has been your struggles this week?

Honestly I'm not sure I had to force myself to eat 1000 calories most days I did start drinking protein shakes maybe that's it idk but I'm replacing a meal with it...... but I'm not giving up I just hope to lose more next time I hop on the scale

Been exercising? Big drop due next week for you. Are you in the points system?

What point system

Please see rewards post. If you decide to join starting at a minus 1.
  • katie22mfp
    edited June 2016
    Options
    My starting pic dcr2z0too90o.jpeg
  • Petrim77
    Petrim77 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Week one in, upped my exercise, stayed within the limits for food and I have stayed the same weight
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Petrim77 wrote: »
    Week one in, upped my exercise, stayed within the limits for food and I have stayed the same weight

Gutted for you Petrim. Just means you are due a bigger loss next week. Keep pushing!
  • katie22mfp
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I weighed in and am 4 pounds down! Smashed my target so 2 points for me! Next week aiming for another two pounds down. Aiming to be back in the nine stones the week after!
  • Petrim77
    Options
    I weighed in and am 4 pounds down! Smashed my target so 2 points for me! Next week aiming for another two pounds down. Aiming to be back in the nine stones the week after!

Fantastic! Well done!!!
  • roy7lorraine
    roy7lorraine Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 166.4. I lost 3 pounds last week. I missed my goal by 1.5 pounds. This week I would like to lose 4.5 to 5 pounds
  • Petrim77
    Options

I know how you feel I am the same! But we are trying and hopefully coming on this forum will help spur us on!
  • snoopysgal
    snoopysgal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I lost 2lbs last week but I was absolutely dreadful over the weekend. I ate out every night and lots vino of too!
    Will have probably put it back on.
    Aiming for 1lb this week as will have to undo the weekends boldness!
  • bookworm332
    bookworm332 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Only lost a pound this week but I had chips from the chippy on tuesday and I didn't even enjoy
  • Ballynn05
    Ballynn05 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Down. 0.8 lbs this morning =)
  • roy7lorraine
    roy7lorraine Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 162.6. I lost 3.8 pounds last week. I missed my goal by 1.5 pounds again. This week I would like to lose 4 to 5 pounds