Oops. Ate the.......

Options

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    And sadly there is no such thing as beer zero.

Oh.... They really need to get on that. Yesterday! I miss beer... Even a Dirty Sunny can't replace a really good beer.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Nope. I'm right there with you. And there are little trophies too. Action figures and little trophies.

Those little trophies are fantasy football Super Bowl trophies. They could be more impressively sized though...
    This was a friends house and 2 trophies are his, 1 is his wife's.
    My husband won this past year but he's yet to get his tiny trophy. lol
    We will display it proudly. :wink:
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    RalfLott wrote: »
    Hmmm....... The Dirty Sunny?

Are we naming my drink? Lol

I don't know about the sauerkraut juice??? That might be pushing it

• RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    And sadly there is no such thing as beer zero.

Oh.... They really need to get on that. Yesterday! I miss beer... Even a Dirty Sunny can't replace a really good beer.

Amen to that. I go out every couple weeks and have a couple 2-oz samples of some killer craft beers, and I don't cry about it (much) anymore when I get home.
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    RalfLott wrote: »
    Hmmm....... The Dirty Sunny?

Are we naming my drink? Lol

I don't know about the sauerkraut juice??? That might be pushing it

Haha, it's your name, so I guess it's your call! I think it's a pretty good fit, personally.... :wink:

And yeah, you can only use a splash of the sauerkraut juice, but even then it does take away from the pickle juice flavor, as does using anything but straight, unflavored vodka or gin.
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Cryren8972 wrote: »
    My favorite drink is a "Bloody Caesar".
    Vodka with clamato juice.

Vodka is 67 call, 14gr carbs, 4 fat, 0 protein.

6oz of clamato is 90 cal, 20gr carbs, 0 fat, 1gr protein.

Five or six sure does throw the carbs and calories through the roof.
    Feel like I gained 4 pounds last night.

No booze
    No booze
    No booze
    :s

Vodka doesn't have carbs, does it? When I google it...it says zero carbs.

Lime flavoured.

I have the same dilemma with tequila. The coconut flavored stuff that I LOVE has carbs, but unflavored does not. Decisions. . . decisions. . .
  • Midnightgypsy0
    Midnightgypsy0 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I've switched back to plain vodka, club soda, and a lime wedge squeezed into it.
    Low carb.
    Low cal.
  • Midnightgypsy0
    Options
    Trouble is that during the summer an ice cold beer is the nectar of the gods.
  • abjake55
    abjake55 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My only saving grace is now that I'm gluten intolerant, I can't drink beer. Distilled spirits seem fine! Yay! One of my sisters can feel the difference between potato vodka and wheat vodka.... Me, not so much.
  • KatMac22072004
    KatMac22072004 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    ..the "medium" sized popcorn at the movies today. I don't knownabiut you guys in America but the medium in Australia is about 700 calories :o

At least I had diet coke with it.... Haha.
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    2 nights ago I ate leftover pizza and then had a taco (on a low carb wrap though, lol
    However I am doing meat, fat and water only so this was a set back :neutral:

I did get right back on the next day so that's a positive!
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    ..the "medium" sized popcorn at the movies today. I don't knownabiut you guys in America but the medium in Australia is about 700 calories :o

Oh yea....our small and medium sizes at the movies are more like large and extra larges! It is insane!
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I made Broccoli Slaw for Rowdy - sunflower seeds, ramen noodles, vinegar, oil, green onions, and sugar...lots and lots of sugar. Well I made it with a sweetener but since I don't have a recipe I ball park everything. I tasted as I went along so I got a piece of noodle or two, but didn't worry too much about that. Come last night when it was on the table, he doctored it up with more of nearly everything - I had to have a forkful. Well he used real sugar and until I fell asleep I was miserable. That sugar made my gut feel lousy. And it really wasn't much. I only had one taste of it with the real sugar but boy it was a mistake!
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I ate a *kitten* ton of pork rinds yesterday. I had cravings something fierce. You know, hormonal?
    I love me some pork rinds. I just started back to low carb last week, and have eaten them daily since. Still deciding if I should ban them from the house...or accept "one whole bag of pork rinds" as acceptable dinner for a married woman in her 30s....lol! I just can't stop eating them!
  • karebear5891
    karebear5891 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Fried dough! I'm originally from an Italian neighborhood where they do the feast every year and they have a bunch of older Italian ladies cooking up fried dough and it was planned, but I ate a little more than I intended. I went zero carb for the rest of the day to prevent me from going any further off my macros!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    esaucier17 wrote: »

Oh yea....our small and medium sizes at the movies are more like large and extra larges! It is insane!

Well, to be fair, movie popcorn sizes were originally intended to be eaten by two or more people. It wasn't until people started having this weird portion control problem that everyone seemed to feel compelled to each have their own bag that's the size of their torso.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Fried dough! I'm originally from an Italian neighborhood where they do the feast every year and they have a bunch of older Italian ladies cooking up fried dough and it was planned, but I ate a little more than I intended. I went zero carb for the rest of the day to prevent me from going any further off my macros!

I was so looking forward to trying beignets for the first time when we were in New Orleans this spring - I tried them at 2 places, including Café du Monde, and was disappointed that they just didn't float my boat, although I obviously didn't need the carbs or calories. They tasted like funnel cakes at the fair, which I am not crazy about. I am guessing fried dough is similar? I know people LOVE it! It sounds so delicious, but is a little bit like coffee for me...it smells and sounds better than it tastes. But I am glad you enjoyed it!
  • karebear5891
    karebear5891 Posts: 141 Member
    Options

I was so looking forward to trying beignets for the first time when we were in New Orleans this spring - I tried them at 2 places, including Café du Monde, and was disappointed that they just didn't float my boat, although I obviously didn't need the carbs or calories. They tasted like funnel cakes at the fair, which I am not crazy about. I am guessing fried dough is similar? I know people LOVE it! It sounds so delicious, but is a little bit like coffee for me...it smells and sounds better than it tastes. But I am glad you enjoyed it!

Not that I want to encourage you to try it, but I'm not a fan of funnel cakes, yet I love fried dough. Where I get it, it's this dough made and cooked by full Italian raised ladies, and is kind of amazing. I'm keeping zero carb today to make up for it, but I don't know that I wouldn't make he same decision given the same choice, today, haha. I did go for sauce and Parmesan on it rather than powdered sugar, at least.
  • Midnightgypsy0
    Options
    New baby potatoes.
    At least I smothered them in butter, salt and pepper, to increase the fat and equalize my electrolytes.
    Probably didn't need the second helping.
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    have had a bad couple of days with food - have eaten cheesecake (lots), Pringles and a few other crappy things, feeling bluergh now so having a couple of days water fasting then getting back on track with ZC