Oops. Ate the.......

Options

Replies

• gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    half the batch of chocolate chip cookie dough while baking for the kids last night!! Not my proudest moment since being on this WOE.
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    kpk54 wrote: »
    Yay! 1st pic I ever posted!

That's quite a mouthful!

Ah, the good old days....

8lbhasa73y2e.png

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    kpk54 wrote: »
    2dums3aav72s.jpg

That was me Sunday... :confounded:
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Entire bag of sugar alcohol laden sugar free hershey special dark....so I didn't eat the homemade cookies
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I had an Oreo. -_-
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Coconut tequila on the rocks with lime. *sigh*
  • Midnightgypsy0
    Midnightgypsy0 Posts: 177 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    My favorite drink is a "Bloody Caesar".
    Vodka with clamato juice.

Vodka is 67 call, 14gr carbs, 4 fat, 0 protein.

6oz of clamato is 90 cal, 20gr carbs, 0 fat, 1gr protein.

Five or six sure does throw the carbs and calories through the roof.
    Feel like I gained 4 pounds last night.

No booze
    No booze
    No booze
    :s
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    mmmm love Bloody Mary's....spicy, pickles, olives, vodka, V8.....I used to have one every week when I traveled to MD for work.... There's a restaurant in the airport that made them with Old Bay. I miss them but am glad I don't go to MD for work now!!
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    My favorite drink is a "Bloody Caesar".
    Vodka with clamato juice.

Vodka is 67 call, 14gr carbs, 4 fat, 0 protein.

6oz of clamato is 90 cal, 20gr carbs, 0 fat, 1gr protein.

Five or six sure does throw the carbs and calories through the roof.
    Feel like I gained 4 pounds last night.

No booze
    No booze
    No booze
    :s

Vodka is zero carb? http://www.calorieking.com/foods/calories-in-liquors-spirits-vodka-red-label-40-alc_f-ZmlkPTEwNDc0OQ.html
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Haha, oreos...meh, about the only cookie I couldn't give two *kittens* for. Now Dare Maple Creams, THAT'S a cookie, lol. And homemade peanut butter cookies warm from the oven.

Vodka is zero carb and gluten-free:
    Carbohydrate-Free Beverage
    Low carbohydrate diets continue to be very popular, but knowing what foods have no carbs isn't enough for optimal success. It is important to consider beverages as part of your daily intake, a notion that may get past many dieters.

The plain, clear variety of vodka has zero carbohydrates. However, the answer becomes a little more complicated when you consider other elements that come into play with drinking vodka while trying to stay on a low carb diet.

It is peculiar that a beverage that is derived from potatoes is carbohydrate-free, and other ingredients listed on the Absolut Vodka website are high in carbs:

Wheat
    Yeast
    Enzymes
    How can these ingredients translate into zero carbohydrates? It appears that the carbs are removed during the fermentation and distilling processes. The vodka contains no gluten in spite of its gluten-rich ingredients because it is distilled and processed so thoroughly, according to the Absolute website.

http://www.shapefit.com/weight-loss/alcohol-calories.html
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    @canadajineh my Oreo didn't even taste good, lol. I may need to go buy some vodka ;)
  • saltysailors
    saltysailors Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    canadjineh wrote: »
    Haha, oreos...meh, about the only cookie I couldn't give two *kittens* for. Now Dare Maple Creams, THAT'S a cookie, lol. And homemade peanut butter cookies warm from the oven.

Vodka is zero carb and gluten-free:
    Carbohydrate-Free Beverage
    Low carbohydrate diets continue to be very popular, but knowing what foods have no carbs isn't enough for optimal success. It is important to consider beverages as part of your daily intake, a notion that may get past many dieters.

The plain, clear variety of vodka has zero carbohydrates. However, the answer becomes a little more complicated when you consider other elements that come into play with drinking vodka while trying to stay on a low carb diet.

It is peculiar that a beverage that is derived from potatoes is carbohydrate-free, and other ingredients listed on the Absolut Vodka website are high in carbs:

Wheat
    Yeast
    Enzymes
    How can these ingredients translate into zero carbohydrates? It appears that the carbs are removed during the fermentation and distilling processes. The vodka contains no gluten in spite of its gluten-rich ingredients because it is distilled and processed so thoroughly, according to the Absolute website.

http://www.shapefit.com/weight-loss/alcohol-calories.html

I'm a newbie (3 weeks) but I was told no booze. Alcohol has carbs and your body treats it differently....what gives?? I'm sooooo confused
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Pure spirit alcohol, no carbs, but if I drink it I am much more likely to eat carbs! Most mixers have sugar or sweeteners. Wine and champagne/ prosseco are sugar transfer devices. Beer is yeasty sugary and bad news. Despite my taste for craft beers (wheat or dark) they are on my no go list. Rare exception made bi-annual basis.

I suggesr take the dodge alcohol advise. It can derail folk.
  • Midnightgypsy0
    Midnightgypsy0 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I think plain vodka is zero. I was drinking the Smirnoff Lime flavoured version and the bar code scan came back with what I quoted above.
    Tastes great though.
    :'(
  • RalfLott
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm a newbie (3 weeks) but I was told no booze. Alcohol has carbs and your body treats it differently....what gives?? I'm sooooo confused

@midwesterner85 - Can you shed some sober light on @saltysailors ' drunken dilemma?
  • RalfLott
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Winners are not people who never fail, but people who never quit.

All right, I'll keep Oreo binging until I like the da*n things.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    :)