Oops. Ate the.......

Options

Replies

• treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    A blizzard tonigjt :( it was too sweet and I should have stopped eating it but I didn't. ..oh well at least it wasn't the start of a binge and I'm off to log it.
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I am definitely wanting to do this woe for life as I feel better eating like this, but I tend to have binge attacks and eat everything in sight (had one of these yesterday) have decided that I know these are going to happen but from now on I will be logging them so I am accountable - I do hope one day that they will stop happening but until they do I will acknowledge them and move on
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    kpk54 wrote: »

*ahem* the rest of the batch of fat bombs. :#
    Can relate. I learned very early to never make more than one bomb. The old hide them in the freezer trick does not work for me. So sad.

I do this. So I don't make them. They are too yummy.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    the smoked turkey leg at the fair. Granted very few carbs - but holy sodium and calories LOL
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    yep, in memory of my dearly departed fat bombs, i will now restrain myself from replacing them...until a proper period has passed. they are just too good. im just relegating myself to perusing recipes and drooling until i feel i can splurge on them again. really liking the looks of maple walnut fudge....OH MAN HELP MEEEEE!! ;)
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Ice cream for me too. I had a soup bowl of it. It was last week... I felt pretty yucky the next day.

...Actually, yesterday I had too much cheese. A really nice swiss cheese. Mmmmmmm.
    Ice cream. A few weeks ago. Lots and lots of ice cream...in the middle of the night...when no one was watching...

*ahem* the rest of the batch of fat bombs. :#
    Can relate. I learned very early to never make more than one bomb. The old hide them in the freezer trick does not work for me. So sad.

I started making my fat bombs really small since I found I would eat too many. It sort of worked. Kind of. LOL
  • Jan93L
    Jan93L Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    It's such a relief to see that I'm not the only one that had a "fall off the wagon" day yesterday! Yesterday afternoon I got random anxiety that triggered a binge that lasted ,off and on, till bed time. Some was low carb but a lot was wheat thin crackers and gingersnaps.
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Jan93L wrote: »
    It's such a relief to see that I'm not the only one that had a "fall off the wagon" day yesterday! Yesterday afternoon I got random anxiety that triggered a binge that lasted ,off and on, till bed time. Some was low carb but a lot was wheat thin crackers and gingersnaps.

no you are definitely not the only one - perhaps it was a full moon last night - I just couldn't stop myself until I went to bed either
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    @slimzandra agree booze causes a giant leap off of ye ol' wagon. Oddly, tonight, despite no alcohol trigger, I am ravenous! Lunch was lamb meat casserole and mushrooms. I had chocolate and cashews (stressed) then when I got home I had fruit (another treat) then almond flour pizza with butter then still ravenous so protein shake. Too many calories but my body wants more- in an eat the house kind of way!
  • PamamaJane
    PamamaJane Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    . . . Perkins Strawberry Pie. NO, I'm not sorry. YES, I will do this again. Strawberry Pie is a seasonal offering at Perkins and I'm already looking forward to next Spring. I've decided to make this an annual treat. Just like I'm going to have turkey with STUFFING and GRAVY for Thanksgiving. Those are the two treats I'll be having annually. I'll eat those two things even if they make me sick! They will be worth it.
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    yep, in memory of my dearly departed fat bombs, i will now restrain myself from replacing them...until a proper period has passed. they are just too good. im just relegating myself to perusing recipes and drooling until i feel i can splurge on them again. really liking the looks of maple walnut fudge....OH MAN HELP MEEEEE!! ;)

I've not caught myself drooling but I definitely fondle packages of things in the grocery store until I convince myself to put them back on the shelf.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! oh man, thank you! I thought I was the only food pervert. Lolol

too funny!
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    PamamaJane wrote: »
    . . . Perkins Strawberry Pie. NO, I'm not sorry. YES, I will do this again. Strawberry Pie is a seasonal offering at Perkins and I'm already looking forward to next Spring. I've decided to make this an annual treat. Just like I'm going to have turkey with STUFFING and GRAVY for Thanksgiving. Those are the two treats I'll be having annually. I'll eat those two things even if they make me sick! They will be worth it.

Hmmm....I bet there's a low carb stuffing out there...I've already made low carb gravy by subbing real flour for coconut or almond. Almond makes the gravy a little grainy but tasty. I have to experiment with stuffing and start now so I can post a recipe that's fabulous come the holidays.