Where Are You From??

Options
15678911»

Replies

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    jmarie1025 wrote: »
    Far north central Illinois, right on the Wisconsin border. Moved here 4 years ago. Originally from south central Minnesota. Go Vikings!

My kind of fan. Thumbs up. I've been in North Carolina for 30 years but having spent my 1st 30 in Western PA I am and always will be a Steelers Fan. As a side note, I hope Sam Bradford gets a chance and does well for the Vikings...and stays injury free.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    McShorty7 wrote: »
    Alberta, Canada

Calgary. :) (AB., Canada)

Boo. Hiss.

:D Go Stamps go! LOL

@nicsflyingcircus Labour Day Classic is coming up. Care to wager? Loser has to admit the other's city is better? ;)

Hrm. I watched my Eskies barely hold on over Saskatchewan last night(thank you ESPN), but living in Alabama I don't get to watch a lot of CFL the last decade plus.

Sure, friendly bet. Loser of the labor day classic has to admit that the other city isn't so bad, lol.

45-24 for Calgary. ;) LOL
  • zeinmr
    zeinmr Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am in Aero dr Ottawa CANADA
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,507 Member
    Options
    Alberta, Canada

Boo. Hiss.

@nicsflyingcircus Labour Day Classic is coming up. Care to wager? Loser has to admit the other's city is better? ;)

Hrm. I watched my Eskies barely hold on over Saskatchewan last night(thank you ESPN), but living in Alabama I don't get to watch a lot of CFL the last decade plus.

Sure, friendly bet. Loser of the labor day classic has to admit that the other city isn't so bad, lol.

Calgary isn't so bad? Maybe?

P.S. To be fair, I was born at Foothills Hospital, since the only job my dad could find in late 1979 was in Calgary. Spent the first 6ish months of my life there and then 18.5 of the next 20 years either in Edmonton or one of its surrounding communities. My parents and both sisters, their husbands' and my five nieces and nephews all still live in the area.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Alberta, Canada

Boo. Hiss.

Calgary isn't so bad? Maybe?

P.S. To be fair, I was born at Foothills Hospital, since the only job my dad could find in late 1979 was in Calgary. Spent the first 6ish months of my life there and then 18.5 of the next 20 years either in Edmonton or one of its surrounding communities. My parents and both sisters, their husbands' and my five nieces and nephews all still live in the area.

LOL A born Calgarian. There aren't many. Most people here seem to be from somwhere else. :)
  • sherrirollins4
    sherrirollins4 Posts: 122 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Beautiful Auburn, Alabama. War Eagle!!!

• littlefeet75
    littlefeet75 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Calgary Alberta Canada!!
  • Midnightgypsy0
    Midnightgypsy0 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    zeinmr wrote: »

Bowmanville Ontario Canada. Only about 4 hours....
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Lived in Richmond, VA for a decade, until last weekend. Now live about an hour and a half west of there in a college town called Farmville.
  • zeinmr
    zeinmr Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    zeinmr wrote: »

Bowmanville Ontario Canada. Only about 4 hours....

Welcome anytime
  • supergal3
    supergal3 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Andiidee wrote: »
    South Carolina Low Country here; Beaufort County. Back on the wagon after "taking a break for the holidays" just before Thanksgiving :(

Finally, someone in SC. Aiken County here.
  • supergal3
    supergal3 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Lived in Richmond, VA for a decade, until last weekend. Now live about an hour and a half west of there in a college town called Farmville.

I lived for many years in Rockbridge County, and visited Farmville many times probably for furniture!!
  • trish55011
    trish55011 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    cynlyn2010 wrote: »
    North Central Arkansas, Mountain Home.

HA!! I knew there had to be another Arkansan on here! Not sure where Mountain Home is, but I'm in NW Arkansas, up near the MO border
  • trish55011
    trish55011 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome! So glad meetings are popping up all over the place. Thanks for the updates, keep em' comin'! ;)<3:):p
  • 805_blondie
    805_blondie Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Southern California
  • genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    Options

Omg I saw a crime show that mentioned Farmville, crazy you're from there