Where Are You From??

Options

Replies

• MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Kirstie155 wrote: »
    MyriiStorm wrote: »
    I'm just outside of Washington, DC. Born and raised here, can't wait to retire and get the heck out of this madness!

I'm outside of DC too! In Virgina
    :smile:

I'm so sorry. (lol)
  • KatMac22072004
    KatMac22072004 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Abm4n wrote: »
    Queensland, Australia. Our winters are amazing - a sunny 22 degrees + cloud-free blue sky.
    beautiful day today, I'm on the Sunshine Coast :)

• KatMac22072004
    KatMac22072004 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    c2111 wrote: »
    I'm so far away, Australia qld ;)

There's a few of us in QLD! I'm suprised
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Where are all my UK peeps? I'm in Perthshire in central Scotland, known as Big Tree Country, the perfect spot for weekend hillwalking!

I'm in Bromley, SE London *waves*
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    I guess I'm keto loner in Cincinnati Ohio. lol
    Here's some fun facts about my home City.
    http://webn.iheart.com/onair/the-kiddchris-show-49404/20-fun-facts-about-cincinnati-12510934/

That was interesting! :)

Here's Calgary facts if anyone is interested: http://www.uniglobekalamalkatravel.com/view-vacation.html?id=10-interesting-facts-about-calgary

Reading that could make a person want to start packing!
  • CrispyStars3
    CrispyStars3 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    @Sunny_Bunny_ - you look fantastic! Love the picture. :)
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    @Katmac22072 also this couple in Hervey Bay have this LCHF blog....http://www.lowcarbisland.com/blog/
  • trish55011
    trish55011 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    A little about NW Arkansas. It's called the Natural State. Fayetteville is home to the Razorbacks UA football. I live about 7 miles from the Walmart home office, and the very first Walmart ever store # 0001 is in Rogers AR. Lakes, rivers, hiking, mountains, fishing, hunting all the outside sports you can think of within 50 miles if me in any direction. Some of the most beautiful sunsets you will ever see. And the people here are some of the most down to earth, kind people you will ever meet. Can't wait to run into some more Arkansans here on MFP. Also can't wait to see pics and stories when you guys start getting together! Who knows this may spark a yearly Keto convention!
  • fancyroberts
    fancyroberts Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Kingsey falls Québec canada (and yes I am English AND Canadian!! ) lol
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    trish55011 wrote: »
    A little about NW Arkansas. It's called the Natural State. Fayetteville is home to the Razorbacks UA football. I live about 7 miles from the Walmart home office, and the very first Walmart ever store # 0001 is in Rogers AR. Lakes, rivers, hiking, mountains, fishing, hunting all the outside sports you can think of within 50 miles if me in any direction. Some of the most beautiful sunsets you will ever see. And the people here are some of the most down to earth, kind people you will ever meet. Can't wait to run into some more Arkansans here on MFP. Also can't wait to see pics and stories when you guys start getting together! Who knows this may spark a yearly Keto convention!

I love your positive vibe! :wink:
  • trish55011
    trish55011 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Sunny_Bunny_
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    @Time2LoseWeightNOW , I would LOVE to meet a pal from here face to face!! That would be soooo cool!
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way @Karlottap
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Kirstie155 wrote: »
    I'm just outside of Washington, DC. Born and raised here, can't wait to retire and get the heck out of this madness!

I'm outside of DC too! In Virgina
    :smile:

I'm so sorry. (lol)

:flushed: This traffic is going to be terrible this weekend! Which side are you on?
  • Midnightgypsy0
    Midnightgypsy0 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Ottawa, Ontario...feeling a bit lonely on this side of the country right now!

Bowmanville Ontario. About 4 hours away.
    Keep up the good work!
  • Midnightgypsy0
    Midnightgypsy0 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    trtls88 wrote: »
    I'm in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Not many from around here?

Bowmanville Ontario. About 4 hours away. Keep up the good work!
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Karlottap wrote: »
    @Time2LoseWeightNOW , I would LOVE to meet a pal from here face to face!! That would be soooo cool!

That would be awesome!! ...I will PM you after work this evening....if I don't forget...lol
  • gdaydreamer
    gdaydreamer Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    North Carolina here too, but not near you guys. I am closer to Charlotte. :smiley:
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    North Carolina here too, but not near you guys. I am closer to Charlotte. :smiley:

I'll be in Charlotte sometime this winter for my kid's hockey tournament.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Karlottap wrote: »

That would be awesome!! ...I will PM you after work this evening....if I don't forget...lol

I went ahead and sent you a pm. since you're working, and I'm not. Look forward to hearing from you!

Hey OP look what you've done with another face to face being planned! So cool!