90 day challenge: Let's GO!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Has been tough getting back on track, but it's a new month and had my weigh in today and have lost 4.5lbs this week, it wasn't a perfect week but to get that from a not good week just what could I achieve, going to give myself a good talking to and take this new month as a fresh start.

Time to hit the ZC life fully - this week has shown me how well I could do if I was more serious so bring on the weight loss - feeling very fired up
  • pwrfl1
    pwrfl1 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    One month check in:

Lost 11 lbs
    Lost - 7 inches overall

Yay Me!! I'm very happy with my results.

Not sure how many days left till the New Year, but I'm shooting for another 10 off by then !!!! It will be challenging as I will be traveling overseas for work for three of those weeks, and then of course, there is the holidays. Lots of family get together's are in the works. Got to stay keto strong !!

Keep up the good work everyone , you all Rock !!

• pwrfl1
    Options
    Has been tough getting back on track, but it's a new month and had my weigh in today and have lost 4.5lbs this week, it wasn't a perfect week but to get that from a not good week just what could I achieve, going to give myself a good talking to and take this new month as a fresh start.

Time to hit the ZC life fully - this week has shown me how well I could do if I was more serious so bring on the weight loss - feeling very fired up
    You've Got This !!! Stay the course,....the longer you can stay within your plan, the better you will feel and less apt to go off of it !!
  • carom
    carom Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    @Cadori and @moonlights and @pwrfl1 - great weight loss! Congrats to all of you :) You guys are doing so well.
    I am finally back in ketosis, it took 5 days but here I am, Yay! I was really tired yesterday which is not good for me and I over ate but at least I didn't go over my carbs. Going our for dinner with friends tomorrow, I have checked the menu and I am going to order a fillet steak (eat only half of it) and 1/2 cup of béarnaise sauce!! It will be more like béarnaise soup with a bit of meat in it. LOL
  • pwrfl1
    Options
    @carom Sounds like the perfect plan ! Great work!
  • pwrfl1
    Options
    Broke my 36 hour fast with some left over porketta roast !! Yummm!
  • grafixfrh
    grafixfrh Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Decided to post to the thread even though I did not start posting from the 9th. So far I have lost 15 lbs and gained 2.8% muscle mass with 10g/60g/142g ratio. I started Keto about 2 1/2 months ago at 278 lbs and 35% fat mass and now down to 30.4 so far have reached 236 lbs, loving keto. Keto on!!!
  • RoshaundaB
    RoshaundaB Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm still new to keto and believe this is an excellent challenge to stay on track during the holidays! I also need keto friends who are willing to share their food diary so I can get more ideas of foods to eat.
  • coloradoartstudio
    coloradoartstudio Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Check in - sigh - in a holding pattern and am the same weight as last week. I feel good though - lots of energy!

Stats: 50 years old, 5'4"
    SW: 10/04/2016-199
    CW: 11/7/2016-194
    GW:135
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Cadori wrote: »
    Hi Jessica, I'm Jessica :)

I'll join as many challenge and accountability threads as I can. I am working on staying on plan (my goal is 20 carbs net, but dairy is kicking me out consistently, so I need to work on it) and working out. In 90 days I hope to be down 1-2 sizes.

I am happy to say that just shy of the halfway point I am officially one size down!! Working on the next one!
  • grafixfrh
    grafixfrh Posts: 46 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Roshaunda the issue I see more people have on Keto is the portions more than the actual food item they eat. If have turkey only eat at maximum a 4 oz portion, no mashed potato eat mashed cauliflower, no stuffing make your own Keto stuffing which there are recipes on the web. The intake of large amounts of protein are a detriment to Ketosis. For the holidays eat small portion of the turkey or ham, larger portions of mashed cauliflower heavy on the fat like butter and a good sized portion of the vegetables with again a nice round of butter or oil as a sauce for those as well. Skip the desserts and have a small amount of 85% or above chocolate if you just have to have something for dessert. Most do not realize that when you up the fat per meal you slow down actual digestion of the proteins which limits the affect of the protein as it digests slower also. Stick to your macros guidelines and eat that fat. Add me if you want to see my diary dailies. Keto on!!!
  • NewToKetoMama
    NewToKetoMama Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm so new to this I don't even know what my goals should be lol.

1 I would like to learn as much as I can about Keto and do it correctly
    2 Stay under 20 g if possible total carbs.
    3 Drink more water and less coffee.
    4 Exercise some on my 2 days off.
    5 Be more organized and prep my breakfasts and lunches for work.
    6 Cut out junk.
    7 Spend more time with my kids being active then watching tv
  • jackinorrie
    jackinorrie Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join in the challenge??