TEAM FIVE

Options

Replies

• b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I think we were about a hundred 'miles' away when I posted! Too bad they don't give an award for those reaching the destination first, like they do on the TV show...we'd have won every week, I think! Great job Fab 5!! :)
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Thursday: 122 minutes
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Benjamin Bratt is just so adorable!

Here's where I am as of today:

Week 7: CARRERAS A CUSCO!

Have not watched any of the Peruvian videos yet due to computer issues. My computer kept locking up when I tried to watch so will try again later.

Challenge 1: “CLIMB THE INCA TRAIL”
    870/1,778

Challenge 2: “PERU TIENE TALENTO!”
    All Completed 12/1
    I did “Darte un Beso” twice, as well as the optional “Viva Y Baila”.

I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed every one of these videos and I thought they were pretty easy to follow. I really like this style of dancing and I didn't do half bad with the moves. At first I was going to do 2-3 of them but it was so much fun I ended up doing all 7 back-to-back. I think the Mundo Guyi instructor looks a little like Joey from Friends. LOL

Challenge 3: “EXTRACTO DE RANA!”
    3/5

Minutes/Miles:
    Monday - 105
    Tuesday - 115
    Wednesday - 50
    Thursday - 115

• MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't checked in. I've updated the spreadsheet and hope to finish the last challenge today.

Week 6

Challenge 1: Climb the Inca Trail :1778 steps (counting both up and down)
    Monday: 480
    Tuesday: 360
    Wednesday: 432
    Thursday: 240
    Friday: 266 -Complete

Challenge 2: MundoGuyi videos
    Vivir mi vida --Monday
    Intentalo --Monday
    Darte un Beso --Wednesday
    Mi Nina Bonita --Wednesday
    Travesuras --Thursday
    + favorite video again -- Completed Trevesuras again Thursday

Challenge 3: Extracto de Rana :under calories for 5 days
    Monday: Under :smile:
    Tuesday: Under :smile:
    Wednesday: Under :smile:
    Thursday: Under :smile:
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Hey gang... sorry I have been somewhat MIA this week... work has been incredibly busy. You all are rockin' it this week. For those who have been waiting to post your minutes, it sounds like the consensus has been to go ahead and post them as we go and continue to put the pressure on. I just updated mine as well. Not as much of an opportunity to get my lunch walks in at work this week, but plan on going out today. I'm only at 335 for M-Th, but shooting to have 800 by the end of the week... we'll see...

I did all the MundoGuyi videos on Wed morning and like @b3achy I did the last one twice since it was more exercise moves and less shake your moneymaker moves.

I also finished the stair challenge on Wed... dang, I didn't think adding the "down" stairs would be that big of a deal, but my calves were screaming after that. Kudos to you ladies that chose the StairMaster... ugh!

I'm on target to complete the under calorie challenge tonight as well.
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    @rusgolden -- a note of thanks for your positive leadership! I have been doing some extra minutes this week to try to support the effort!

Finished the first two exercise challenges today. I am a positive person... and if you can't say anything nice...... let's just say it's taking all my energy to NOT say ANYTHING about my feelings about dancing. Or stairs. I found it hard to log these since I really spread out the stairs over the week, but ... I'm good.

heading out for Mexican food tonight to celebrate a friend's 40th birthday.... wish me luck in staying under the calorie goal for the 5th day in a row! Otherwise I'll probably hit this one tomorrow, I think!
  • My_Butt
    Options
    Friday 276 minutes

Challenge 1: complete
    Challenge 2: complete
    Challenge 3: complete

I should be up to date on all challenges.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options

WEEK SEVEN: CARRERAS A CUSCO!

CHALLENGE #1: “CLIMB THE INCA TRAIL” (10 POINTS)
    Completed 11/30

CHALLENGE #2: “PERU TIENE TALENTO!” 10 POINTS
    Completed 11/28

CHALLENGE #3: “EXTRACTO DE RANA!” (5 POINTS)
    5/5

MINUTES/MILES
    28 Nov. 146 minutes
    29 Nov. 83 minutes
    30 Nov. 130 minutes
    1 Dec. 153 minutes
    2 Dec. 161 minutes (134 minutes walking + 27 minutes day 2, December 30 Day challenges)
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I wasn't feeling 100% today, but still managed 45 minutes at the pool, another 30 doing steps and about 15 with various strength exercises. I find that sometimes when you power through you actually feel better than if you give in to the desire to just crawl back in bed and pull the covers over your head!

Challenge #1 - complete
    2000+/1778
    Challenge #2 - complete
    All 7 videos
    Challenge #3 - complete
    5/5

Minutes/Miles:
    Mon - 105
    Tues - 115
    Wed - 50
    Thur - 115
    Fri - 90

That's all I'm good for today. I'm off to bed for an early-ish night and looking forward to feeling better tomorrow and great weekend!
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    I wasn't feeling 100% today, but still managed 45 minutes at the pool, another 30 doing steps and about 15 with various strength exercises. I find that sometimes when you power through you actually feel better than if you give in to the desire to just crawl back in bed and pull the covers over your head!

Challenge #1 - complete
    2000+/1778
    Challenge #2 - complete
    All 7 videos
    Challenge #3 - complete
    5/5

Minutes/Miles:
    Mon - 105
    Tues - 115
    Wed - 50
    Thur - 115
    Fri - 90

That's all I'm good for today. I'm off to bed for an early-ish night and looking forward to feeling better tomorrow and great weekend!

Take care @RaeBeeBaby, you're a trooper!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I will do the videos tomorrow and get the last day eating right in to get all the points. Had a brilliant day today (and not just because it included 2 hours of Jui Jitsu!)
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,143 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Had a lovely day of walking downtown today. Walked to the Christmas parade, and had fun getting beads and candy (though I gave most of them away to the kids around me). Then walked to the area of the Christmas fest for the kids...definitely not my scene, so quickly walked through the park to get to the Riverwalk. Then I was determined to walk the entire length of the Riverwalk (2.25 miles one way) round trip (4.5 miles). It was my first time being down there since they've opened most of the sections. It was very pleasant, I might have to do that some more (I even found some flights of steps I could use for future challenges). Then hustled back to my car since it was starting to get to be late in the day (was out for about 6.5 hours). Was about 5.91 miles total, and nearly 2.5 hours of walking. I am EXHAUSTED!

My route...
    v3biw6t11xzl.png

Had planned to put up my outdoor Christmas decorations after, but all I can think is that I need a nap (though I probably won't get one). Maybe I can get around to getting some of my inside decorations done. Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options

WEEK SEVEN: CARRERAS A CUSCO!

CHALLENGE #1: “CLIMB THE INCA TRAIL” (10 POINTS)
    Completed 11/30

CHALLENGE #2: “PERU TIENE TALENTO!” 10 POINTS
    Completed 11/28

CHALLENGE #3: “EXTRACTO DE RANA!” (5 POINTS)
    Completed 12/2

MINUTES/MILES
    28 Nov. 146 minutes
    29 Nov. 83 minutes
    30 Nov. 130 minutes
    1 Dec. 153 minutes
    2 Dec. 161 minutes
    3 Dec. 207 minutes (167 minutes walking + 5 minutes stretching + 35 minutes day 3, December 30 Day challenges)
  • My_Butt
    Options
    Saturday: 105 minutes.
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,274 Member
    Options
    Completed Challenge #3 today - was under calories Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri, Sat.

Haven't added up my minutes yet but I have been busy. Ran 6 miles today, then we worked 3.5 hours cleaning garage, moving things to a shed, putting away flower pots etc. If it's OK - I'll count 1 hour of the 3.5. I am EXHAUSTED.
  • My_Butt
    Options
    My_Butt wrote: »
    Friday 276 minutes

Whenever someone can help me out. These numbers still need added to the spreadsheet.
    Thank you.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Friday 276 minutes

Whenever someone can help me out. These numbers still need added to the spreadsheet.
    Thank you.

Done :smile:
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I took the girls sledding yesterday and went up and down the hill with them. Also did some yoga and cycled while we watched a family movie.
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,274 Member
    Options
    I can hardly walk this morning. The top of my left foot isn't swollen but baby does it hurt. Hopefully it will loosen up because I planned on finishing the step challenge and the video challenge today.