TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    @katharmonic That's impressive start to the day! You go girl!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    g2uednslcjcm.jpg

Another 5K in the books! Sorry guys been major busy with getting stuff ready for the wedding next week. I won't be in much cuz I have a feeling I will be consumed with either work or wedding stuff.

I got my challenges done this week. Not sure what next week will bring for me with the challenges. Hoping it's easy challenges!!!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    Great Job everybody. So we are going into the last day crunch!! Please finish your challenges and post them!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,424 Member
    Options
    Got a bunch of walking in-both walking the dog before we left then back and forth to the stadium from our very far away parking place! Had fun but boy-the food!! Now it's time to sit in the car and drive home. Hoping traffic isn't an issue.
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    120maggie wrote: »
    Great Job everybody. So we are going into the last day crunch!! Please finish your challenges and post them!

You're such a good leader!
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Whew! I finished the jumping challenge - barely. I think I would have done better with an actual jump rope than my 30 foot dog leash wadded up. It was lovely outside so I did this on my patio. I ended up alternating between jump roping and hop scotching and some of the roo alternatives in that video until I finished my time. Second arm video also - so I just need to do the last one tomorrow. And then another 50 minute dog walk so that Stella would be properly tired out. I know I am! I think this is my biggest minute total for the challenge so far!

I feel pretty okay, better than yesterday, but now that I am winding down I feel the cold symptoms more again. Another dose of hot tea and honey and then some Nyquil overnight and I'll hopefully be good. I will take it a bit easier tomorrow.

Maybe we'll go to Antarctica next! Even further down under.
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer finished my rainbow of colors
    Monday - apple, lettuce, onion, tomato
    Tuesday - tangerine, potato, green beans, carrots, peas, raw almonds? & raisins with cranberries (that should cover brown)
    Wednesday- lettuce, tomato, carrots, peas
    Thursday - carrots, apple, bok Choy, snap peas, water chestnuts, carrots, baby corn
    Friday - lettuce, tomato, broccoli, red onion, green pepper, yellow pepper, melon, grapes red and purple, green beans, strawberries
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Skipping has got to be the toughest challenge for me. 23 minutes done... tough go.

I too cannot see the hotel. Bummer.
  • 120maggie
    Options
    Twoyj6y3a1xx7.jpg

Tied for first place. Let's Sprint!!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    52f586e9dfb842da9e9712e7767f2254-underwater-hotel-1000m.jpg

Hopefully this works better!

Great job @mamaelf2008 on another 5K!
    @aenglehardt347, you need to list your colors for your foods or you won't get credit!
    @katharmonic: Glad you are feeling better! Jumping with your dog leash is pretty impressive!

Team Five has a lot of players who haven't reported in yet, so let's make tomorrow really count!
    GO TEAM! :)
  • mckelfam
    mckelfam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    Completed my 5 day color challenge
    Monday - Yellow banana, orange cantaloupe, red & green peppers
    Tuesday- Orange cantaloupe, red & green peppers
    Wednesday- yellow banana, green spinach, orange mandrin
    Thursday- Yellow banana, orange mandrin, green zucchini
    Friday- red strawberries, blue blueberries, green grapes
    Saturday- red strawberries, yellow banana, green lettuce, red tomatoes

Arm videos completed finally tonight
    Jump rope / hopscotch challenge completed yesterday did a combination of them as I like both. had to do in 5 min intervals so took a bit longer
    Arms and Knees thank you for the challenges this week, lol.

Looks like everyone is doing great this week, congrats.
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    Good Sunday morning! Toddler's allergies and mine (mostly his) had us up most of the night! I see a nap in my near future. On the plus side I already have 100 + minutes today. I figure if I am up I just as well be moving. I have stretched, taken the dog for a walk, did a cardio hip hop dance and walked some more.
  • 120maggie
    Options
    @TamiJo1004 awesome!! Going to be another tight race. We have slipped down in ranking but awesome team one can do it!!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    12558889_226090911063113_1276575619_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4MDEyODQ5MTQxNjM5NDAxMg%3D%3D.2
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    going to try and get some minutes in today if possible. Yesterday's walk really did a number on my back-which is unusual, but I'm chalking it up to stress and the weather changing. Today I have more errands to do, and some cleaning at my daughters apartment while she is out of town and I'm there spending time with my grand kitties anyway. Maybe I'll take a walk while her laundry is being done. Really finding myself slipping back into my old ways. Not liking that. You'd think that after being on this journey for so long that it would be hard to slip back but it definetely is not. I will try my best to get as much done exerise wise before Tuesday night. After that I'll be hit and miss with being on here. If there is some downtime at the hotel I may check out the workout area they have and maybe get some minutes in. Really looking forward to the week coming up but I will be glad when all is done and we can all relax and get back to normal.

Have a great Sunday everyone.
  • 120maggie
    Options
    @mamaelf2008 Yes those old habits can sneak in!! But you have come so far and this is a very unusual time for you. You got this!!!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    120maggie wrote: »
    @mamaelf2008 Yes those old habits can sneak in!! But you have come so far and this is a very unusual time for you. You got this!!!

I agree! You can do this! Start fresh after the wedding and don't be too hard on yourself!
  • tonilogan
    tonilogan Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello All, this challenge seemed so easy until I began to really take a look at my food in a colorful way :-) For my 5 day color challenge
    Monday - Surgical procedure :-) sorry
    Tuesday- Orange blue berries in my yogurt, red & green peppers
    Wednesday- Green spinach, egg w/yolk, clementine
    Thursday- Banana, clementine, green zucchini, orange peppers
    Friday- Strawberries, green grapes
    Saturday- red strawberries, yellow banana, green lettuce, red tomatoes
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    tonilogan wrote: »
    Hello All, this challenge seemed so easy until I began to really take a look at my food in a colorful way :-) For my 5 day color challenge
    Monday - Surgical procedure :-) sorry
    Tuesday- Orange blue berries in my yogurt, red & green peppers (orange, blue, red, green)
    Wednesday- Green spinach, egg w/yolk, clementine (green, orange)
    Thursday- Banana, clementine, green zucchini, orange peppers (yellow, orange, green)
    Friday- Strawberries, green grapes (red, green)
    Saturday- red strawberries, yellow banana, green lettuce, red tomatoes (red, yellow, green)

@MissionEnforcer