TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Eating colors... I'm doing well.

Have 4 minutes in on the jump rope. I remember it killing me last time and this time isn't much easier. Although I do have the MOVES(if I say so myself).

On the Withings scale, for the first time ever, it rated my fitness as OPTIMAL. mlh9w1gds39t.png

I figure its from trying to keep up to all you ladies. Quite a workout for a guy.

Looks like everyone is doing well. Excellent to see.

Long weekend this weekend... will try to hang on to good habits.

• Vowder
    Options
    @hawkins410 - really rockin' that Zumba fitness.... Nicely done!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Vowder wrote: »
    @hawkins410 - really rockin' that Zumba fitness.... Nicely done!
    x1v3k5mgc87j.jpg

Every morning and every afternoon if I'm lucky! If I stumble, I only make it part of my dance! B)

• TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    @Vowder Way to go! That's awesome the scale is being nice!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 5,003 Member
    Options
    @Vowder Super!!!
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Not much to report today, work is getting the best of me this week. I only did a 20 minute dog walk this morning and then after work I did 2 minutes jumping rope (hard!) and did the arm workout without weights. Once again, I intended to go out to run but ran late and didn't get it done. I ate several colors of the rainbow again today though, so at least that part of the week's challenge is going well.

I really want to get on top of things with work tomorrow so I'm not so stressed, and hopefully have a lot of minutes this weekend and finish up the challenges. Good job everyone else on the team for getting to our destination and being in first place right now.
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Well I added a few more minutes today and finished the jump rope and the video. I am still eating colors every day and doing my best to add more minutes of exercise to my busy work schedule. This weekend starts tomorrow for me so I should be good to go.
    @Vowder you are doing excellent
    @hawkins410 Zumba 2x a day! I envy you...do you teach it? @TamiJo1004 thanks for the inspiration daily it helps..THANKS TO THE TEAM for always motivating each other. We are great
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer jump rope done, video done, eating colors every day this week
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Well I added a few more minutes today and finished the jump rope and the video. I am still eating colors every day and doing my best to add more minutes of exercise to my busy work schedule. This weekend starts tomorrow for me so I should be good to go.
    @Vowder you are doing excellent
    @hawkins410 Zumba 2x a day! I envy you...do you teach it? @TamiJo1004 thanks for the inspiration daily it helps..THANKS TO THE TEAM for always motivating each other. We are great
    Yes, we are an Amazing Team!! ❤
    No, @aenglehardt347, I don't teach Zumba. I have my Zumba Instructor Lisence, but I am not coordinated enough to use it! :D Maybe after I retire, I can teach at a Senior Center. For now I just dance at home with DVDs before and after work.

On another note team, I am not feeling too well. :s I hope it goes away by morning and is not something worse coming on. I hope y'all will excuse me if my numbers take a drop. With this short leg, every minute counts!

Keep on keeping on with the awesome work!! :)
  • Vowder
    Options
    @hawkins410 .... trust you will get well soon....uua5rca3zdd6.jpg

We can't do this without you!!!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    @hawkins410 I hope you feel better this morning. If not rest and take care of yourself! We are an awesome team and we will pull together and keep it going while your down.
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    Question: On the food challenge do we have to wait until after we post our diary tonight? Or can we post after we eat our 2 colors today?
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,423 Member
    Options
    @hawkins410-feel better! We will carry you but we will miss your dancing feet if you get sick!

@vowder-awesome news about the scale!

@TamiJo1004 -pretty sure you can log it as as soon as you have 5 days of eating two colors a day. I know I plan to log it as soon as lunch is over.

Hope everybody has a great Friday and weekend! I've got lots to do today then won't be home at all tomorrow. I will try and check in first thing in the morning but I'm driving up and then will be busy having fun the rest of the day!
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Team, I went out for my morning run but I'm not feeling very well today. I'm not surprised with all the stress of the week and the germs going around that I would be coming down with something. My lymph nodes are all swollen in my neck which is often my first sign that I'm going down, so I'm going to stay home and try to fight it off today with hot tea and honey, and working from my couch.

Hopefully I'll still be able to get to my challenges by the end of the weekend! I will do my very best.
  • Vowder
    Options
    TWO DOWN.

Yellow alert. Wash hands. Get appropriate sleep. Keep up your strength.

And do enough minutes to keep us a team.

@katharmonic Stay well. We need you too.
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,423 Member
    Options
    @katharmonic -get your zicam going and rest! We need you strong for the upcoming weeks!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    @hawkins410 @katharmonic Take care of yourselves and get better!
    @mamaelf2008 Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday all brought me wine :)

So technically I'm off from work today, but spending the rest of the afternoon working on all the stuff (mostly paperwork) that I just can't get done during the school week or during a regular weekend. I also stayed late at work yesterday afternoon to get a head start. I lifted this morning (arms and shoulders) and went for a run. 4 miles :) It was uncomfortable, but not really painful. All three challenges are done; I just need to update the spreadsheet.

@MissionEnforcer
    Monday - blue green and purple (blueberries, brussel sprouts, granny smith apple, green grapes, radicchio)
    Tuesday - red, orange, green, yellow (peppers, cucumber, tomato, spinach, banana, red grapes, broccoli, carrots)
    Wednesday - red, orange, green, yellow, brown (peppers, cucumber, tomato, spinach, kale, potato, red grapes)
    Thursday - red, orange, green, yellow (peppers, cucumber, tomato, spinach)
    Friday so far - red, yellow (banana, red grapes)
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    Rainbow of Color
    Monday
    Breakfast-Halo mandarin orange (orange-yellow)
    Lunch-Tomatos(red),lettuce-green mushrooms (white),Baby carrots (orange) whole grain spaghetti with chicken parmesan (brown)
    Tuesday
    Breakfast- Blackberries, strawberries,(red/purple) Blueberries(blue), green grapes
    Dinner- baby carrots (orange)
    Wednesday
    Breakfast- orange (yellow orange)
    Lunch-tomato (red), lettuce (green) mushrooms (white)
    Dinner-baby carrots (orange)
    Thursday
    Breakfast- strawberry (red), orange
    (Orange yellow)
    Lunch- lettuce (green), tomato (red)
    Dinner- Baby carrots (orange), sweet potato (orange)
    Friday
    Breakfast- green grapes, orange (orange-yellow)
    Lunch- lettuce (green), tomato (red), mushrooms (white)
    u7e2ilb693fl.png