TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    @120maggie burpees are badass!!! Box jumps are even better, but I really shouldn't do those anymore.

Lift and spin for me today, and also got in 10 minutes of jumproping/alternatives. I had lots of fruits and veggies - peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, spinach, broccoli slaw, banana, grapes - I think that's everything. Oh and red wine :)
  • GSXRGIRL61
    GSXRGIRL61 Posts: 6,283 Member
    Options
    Got all my jump roping in before kickboxing class started and I've eaten at least 5 colors in the past 2 days. Trying to get 'er done :)
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer videos are complete. I did 2 with weights and 1 without weights. Still love the one with the weights. Really wakes them up. I did 15min of the roo alternative tonight also. maybe that's why my back is sore and my shoulders ache?!?!

Tomorrow I will try and finish the roo alternative after our dog sitter leaves. Our dog sitter has to reacquaint herself with my brood of animals for when we leave for my daughters wedding next Wednesday. She is probably the only person on this earth that I would ever trust with my fur babies. I don't even trust my sister in laws to take care of them for long periods of time. I'll feel better once she is here and I can sit and talk with her about what meds Tamika is given and what to look for if she has a relapse of bloat like she had in August. Hoping the stress of us not being home for 4 days will not make her sick. We almost lost her last time. Things at work are going crazy busy. Upside of that is I get lots of long walks in getting my work done.

Hope you all have a great night. See ya on the flip side.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    @mamaelf2008 enjoy your very joyous event!
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer - Both videos are done with weights. Jumping video done
    My arms are sore I can't even stretch :s them today
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    raw

I'm about half way done with my 30 minutes of Roo Jumping (I am using the alternative), have two videos under my belt, and have been eating at least two colors every day, so I'm on track to finish all challenges by Friday!
    Now I just need to get more minutes in! :)
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    @hawkins410 Thank you for the leg and arm workouts this week! My leg muscles are screaming. My arm muscles feel pretty good. My numbers won't be as high today. I am getting lots of steps at work though. It's not noon yet and I have over 12,000. I think by the time I make it home tonight I am going to be so wore out!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    go2z17mp9mjt.png
    Finished Jumping roping challenge! My legs burn my feet are sore that's gonna be all from me today!
  • hawkins410
    edited November 2016
    Options
    You mates are ripper! (that's Australian for really great!) <3
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Been extremely busy at work and have only been able to do one video a night and 10 minutes of jumping rope. I am hoping tonight after jumping rope my thigh doesn't cramp up in the middle of the night. Just one leg, have put more weight on the one leg while jumping. I hope tonight I got it right. Tomorrow I am trying to get in more minutes if we have a full staff at work and I get out on time. Everyone is doing great. I will try my best for more later or to make it up.
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I have been eating 2-3 colors a day, have done 2 videos with weights and the jump roping 2 x for a total of 20 minutes I have 1 day left to do on those and more colors for the rest of the week but I am staying on track. I need to try and get more minutes but tomorrow is another day. Night everyone
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    @aenglehardt347 Sounds like your doing good!
  • 120maggie
    Options
    So it is mid week and everybody has the doldrums. It is time to PUSH THROUGH IT and do some more for yourself and the team! Of course in @hawkins410 case her motto is
    imq4d4bcdfu7.jpg

Have a great Thursday!!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna finish up the jumping is morning (with some alternatives thrown in there), doing well on the colors and I may go to the driving range for some more minutes. I'm hating that the course is closed! I tried to get some friends to go on another field trip but everybody is busy.

I've got to figure out how to count Saturday. We are going up to Gainesville for the football game. We will be parking several blocks away from our sons fraternity house then walking the rest of the day. Tailgating, the game, and walking back and forth to and from everywhere but I won't have time for an official workout. So I'm thinking I count the walks everywhere and if there's any dancing involved I will count that time but otherwise there's gonna be low minutes. Jumping up to yell at the ref or if they score?! That should get my heart rate up lol!
  • hawkins410
    edited November 2016
    Options
    GREAT-BARRIER-REEF-44-01-2273-12.jpg

:)WE HAVE ARRIVED!! WAY TO GO TEAM! :)
  • 120maggie
    Options
    cardbucfan wrote: »
    I'm gonna finish up the jumping is morning (with some alternatives thrown in there), doing well on the colors and I may go to the driving range for some more minutes. I'm hating that the course is closed! I tried to get some friends to go on another field trip but everybody is busy.

I've got to figure out how to count Saturday. We are going up to Gainesville for the football game. We will be parking several blocks away from our sons fraternity house then walking the rest of the day. Tailgating, the game, and walking back and forth to and from everywhere but I won't have time for an official workout. So I'm thinking I count the walks everywhere and if there's any dancing involved I will count that time but otherwise there's gonna be low minutes. Jumping up to yell at the ref or if they score?! That should get my heart rate up lol!

Not saying yay or nay on cheering minutes but during the Indian playoff games at the stadium I notice my fitbit picked up wild cheering and clapping!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Jumping DONE! Off to update the sheet. Glad we are there, I'm gonna get my suit, mask and snorkel and hit the water. Who's up to be my dive buddy later?!?! Can't drink til I'm done diving :p
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Sorry about yesterday guys. I didn't get any miles in yesterday. Things are just so crazy at work. I'm trying to get extra work done so my 2nd in command when I'm gone next week won't hate me when I get back the following week. So I took a short lunch and didn't get my walk in. Then when I got home I met with our animal sitter, which lasted about 5hrs. So much to tell her and show her and so much to catch up on since the last time we saw her. But I feel very comfortable that all my babies will be well taken care of. So the only one I have to worry about is the eldest dog Tamika. But we have everything in place with the vet incase she has to be seen while we are gone, and the sitter will keep us up to date if she sees anything unusual. As long as nothing happens on Friday we can always make an emegency trip home or leave earlier than planned if need be.

I took a half day of vacation today to tie up some loose ends. But first thing I did was finish up my Roo Jumping @MissionEnforcer.
    Tomorrow I will post all the colors of the calories for 5 days to complete all the challenges.

If I seem absent in the next few days its just because I'm very busy.

But on a good note I'm getting in my last 5K walk on Saturday So I'll get my numbers up then.

Have a great day everyone, and enjoy some drinks for me and take some cool pics of your adventures in the land down under. B)<3
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    Great work T!