TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• mckelfam
    mckelfam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Aloha everyone, cant wait to visit Hawaii which is my dream vacation spot.
    Walked my 1st mile today around our neighborhood, i am sure we will be on the hiking trail this weekend for sure. But figured we would get in mileage just incase something comes up. Mile 1 of 4 done, did videos 1 & 2 one time.

Okay that last picture of the Hiking trail- no way no how if I came across that cliff I would go back, scared to death of heights.

Great job on being back to running, slow and stead. We don't want you to hurt yourself @ka97
    Great job on getting your challenges in before your trip. I will be in the same boat in a few weeks when we go on vacation. Safe travels @mamaelf2008
    Awesome job, great start to the week @TamiJo1004
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,417 Member
    Options
    Two days of videos done, one day under calories, mileage will be finished today!
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    @cardbucfan You are rocking it!
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    Mileage DONE! And I won my match! Gonna go update the spreadsheet. I had more minutes today than I usually count because even though I rode in a cart it was cart path only and I have a special gift of always hitting my ball as far from the cart path as possible on those days! (1.5 more miles than usual!)
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Monday
    30 min walking outside 1.5 miles
    25 min of swimming
    30 mins of mood space on treadmill

Tuesday
    50 min of walking @ mod pace
    Top videos done 15 mins
    30 min of walking outside 1.5 miles
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    Did 2 videos this morning. 1 mile this afternoon then daughter had tumbling. Then... Finding Dory came out on video today and was delivered today so now we're having family movie time. I thought I found Nemo and Dory last week! Lol.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,997 Member
    Options
    Seeing lots of good things on the thread. Keep up the great work everybody
  • celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    one day down of logging and staying under calories! Haven't gotten to the rest of the challenges, but they are on my radar. I have a 12 hour work day tomorrow, and even if I didn't, it is dark by the time I get home. It looks like a nice long outside walk for me on Saturday - I could use it, I've been giving my knees a break but I don't want to let them get used to it! Will try to find some time to do the dancing things in between meetings tomorrow. Thankfully for at least part of the day I will be the only one in the office!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    I just did the Huli Huli Chicken video after an intense Zumba workout. Hubby and Furball Tara joined in! It was a total crackup! :D
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,997 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    I just did the Huli Huli Chicken video after an intense Zumba workout. Hubby and Furball Tara joined in! It was a total crackup! :D

That was my favorite of the four!
  • TamiJo1004
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Good morning! Hope everyone is crushing those goals! I got 2 muve videos done again this morning. I will finish that tomorrow. Only lack 1 mile and hopefully will finish that today after school. I have a crazy day today at work so who knows though.
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

The week is going pretty well for me so far. Under my calorie goal both days. I haven't taken on the dancing yet, I will try to start that today. The hike won't be a problem but I think I'll plan it for Friday as the weather looks like it will be great that day - and then after Saturday afternoon things look like they are going down hill. Snow in the forecast for Sunday! And then 4 out of 5 days after that. Ugh. Fortunately I'll be leaving town to the only slightly warmer but no snow forecast midwest on Tuesday.

Last night I had a running group workout that went well - considering it was dark, cold, rainy and generally miserable. But other than that, just fine. I ran a pretty good pace for the intervals (for me) and my coach even commented how well I'm running. Nice to hear! That's my last workout with this group, as my official paid half-marathon training plan is over, so I'll switch back to just a regular running group through the winter. I don't know that I'll do another HM training in the spring, we'll see how much I miss this group :)

Stella and I are taking a slow start today. She's tired from a big day of training and day care yesterday, and I'm tired from my workout. Work is going to be blissfully quiet today as most of the department are out of town at a convention so I'm taking advantage and going in late. I should be able to get more done with less stress for the rest of the week. And then it is break time!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    120maggie wrote: »
    yuchoh6zwd38.jpg
    You just made my day! I am sure Tara will love her new outfit. <3
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    I actually finished the hiking challenge today as my running miles for the last 3 days add up to 11.1 miles outdoor running. I still plan to do an actual hike with Stella on Friday if I can, but the challenge is taken care of.

I am also on track for day 3 of being under my calorie goal.

So now to just start working on those videos.
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    50 min walking at mood space uphill
    30 min of walking outside
    10 min of toning arm
  • hawkins410
    Options
    AMAZING RACE PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:
    DON'T FORGET THE "WEIGHT-TAB" ON THE SPREADSHEET WHERE YOU CAN DO YOUR WEEKLY WEIGH-IN!
    ALSO, PLEASE POST ON THE SPREADSHEET AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE.
    IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO A CHALLENGE, PLEASE PUT A "ZERO".
    IF YOU HAVE NOT EXERCISED, PLEASE PUT A "ZERO" IN FOR THAT DAY.
    THERE WILL ALSO BE NO REPLACEMENTS FOR NEXT WEEK.
    WE HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING HAWAII!
    MAHALO!
    :)
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    3 days videos done,
    3 days logged and under
    miles done.

I have to make certain to get everything done next week before Thanksgiving because we leave on Friday for Europe!!! I'm hopeful I can do the following week's challenges. I will have wifi but no gym or workout gear with me. I plan to walk a crap ton though!

Now it's time for this chick to go to bed, I'm tired!
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    hi everybody

Sorry for being less active in comments this week is is so hectic
    I see we are doing a great job
    I have challenge 1&2 done
    challenge 3 will finished end of the week
    Let us keep the distance from team 5 and finish again on our favorite place NO1
  • mckelfam
    mckelfam Posts: 104 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Finished my walking this week think we did 8 or 9 miles so far. Getting used to it for our Disneyland trip next weekend.
    Finished all 4 videos twice yesterday. And did the chicken one a few times again just for fun. My dogs think I am crazy.
    3 days tracking completed stayed under calorie goal but didn't make to healthy of choices today. ☹️ it was one of those days was just hungry.