TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    Morning after party at brewery up and did an hour on elliptical at hotel. Husband thinks I'm nuts! I have my five days at calorie goal for challenge. But want to count today to get back on it after yesterday. No cake for breakfast!!!
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    So I'm in Phoenix visiting friends. Low and behold my friend's wife power walks every morning. I just got back. 45 minutes hard. We went 4km in 45 minutes. It felt faster than that... but those are the numbes.

Really happy to be able to move this week. My caloric targets are out of the window but I might be able to get my minutes in next week!

Go TEAM!
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    @mamaelf2008 - beautiful picture. Congratulations to you all. Great work getting in your walk and staying mindful during all of your fun! Hope you had a great night's slep.

Good job @cardbucfan on the body pump class - sounds tough!

And @120maggie good for you for getting up and doing the elliptical! And a morning after party at a brewery sounds very fun. What a great weekend! Have a good trip back home.

Got my run in this morning, despite feeling pretty tired and sore from yesterday. And now the big fat snowflakes are really coming down so I'm happy to be inside again. Nothing is sticking quite yet yet with the ground so warm but it's supposed to snow all day so I'm sure it's going to start to pretty soon.

I posted my points for the calorie challenge. I just need to finish the videos, so I'll get on that this afternoon between loads of laundry. Lots of blanks in the challenge points yet so I hope everyone can finish up today strong!
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    7yn01cgydf53.png
    Team 1 let's start filling up those challenge points!
    Who is the best team???
    WE ARE!
    We got this!
    Let's do our Sunday magic!
  • 120maggie
    Options
    Lots of blanks!! I'm too exhausted to send you your personal reminders!! Please fill them in!! I know you guys have done the hard work. Let's get credit for it!
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    @katharmonic That's something to be proud of!!!! :)
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys - busy work week. It's been tough to keep up and post in the team thread. BUT all the challenges are completed and posted to the spreadsheet.
  • celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Quickly checking in. Holiday preparation seems to be ramping up early! Danced my tail off yesterday while making several kinds of wine jelly - stir, dance while the jars boil... dance between batches... Should have taken advantage of the great weather yesterday morning, but I didn't, so I hiked my four miles this morning with a tail wind half the time, and a head wind the other. It's a good thing I haven't last too much weight or I would have blown away! Monday through Friday under calorie goal, and probably yesterday too.

@120maggie I'm jealous of your hiking venue. My nephew lives up on Seneca Lake and it is just beautiful! Enjoy your birthday!
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    So proud of all of us while we are getting ready for the holidays we are still doing well! Pat on the back everyone! :)

@celtikgirl sounds good making wine and jelly. What flavor?
    @katharmonic great job! Toot your horn
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Quick check in! added my last minutes and I finished the last challenge!

You all rock!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    AMAZING RACE PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!
    WE ARE STILL WORKING ON NEXT WEEK'S DESTINATION.
    WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT IS READY.
    THE SPREADSHEET WILL BE UP SOMETIME TOMORROW. NO GUARANTEE OF WHEN.
    IN THE MEANTIME, JUST STAY ACTIVE & HAPPY! <3
  • 120maggie
    Options
    Thanks for all yr hard work!!! <3
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Thanks to both of you.
  • hawkins410
    Options
    WEEK SIX DESTINATION IS UP! :)
  • hawkins410
    edited November 2016
    Options
    A VERY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY WISH FOR OUR
    @120maggie! (It's a video in case you can't tell!)
    Hugs!
    https://youtu.be/VhsIzJftU_A
    <3
  • 120maggie
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    A VERY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY WISH FOR OUR
    @120maggie! (It's a video in case you can't tell!)
    Hugs!
    https://youtu.be/VhsIzJftU_A
    <3

@hawkins410 you rock!!! Thanks so much!! Absolutely excellent job on the challenge this week!!
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Good morning, team 1!!! Spreadsheet is still locked so I don't know how we did yet, but I'm sure it was great.

But I see that our destination is up and it's practically next door to me :). Too bad I'm headed to Iowa tomorrow, I should head for the city instead. I would love to see the Macy's parade.

I am signed up for a Turkey Trot so that's perfect! Love this week's challenges. Perfect for the holiday week and traveling. I can get all of that done.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Yay! I love New York! I have so many fun memories of trips there from a college to taking each of my boys with their closest friends for mother son trips when they were in 6th grade. We actually saw the rockettes Christmas show with the younger one (and he's still mad since his brother got blue man group!) and I desperately wanted to be a rockette when I was growing up I had the height and I was a Pom Pom girl in high school. Alas, it wasn't meant to be :/

So here's my thankful post. I end every day thanking God for all the blessings in my life because I am so truly blessed. I have a wonderful husband, two really great kids who are growing up to be fine men. I've got so many good friends. Everybody important to me is healthy! My husband has a good job which enables me to NOT have a job and stay home with our kids while growing up and now to take care of our home and play lots of golf and travel on amazing trips. We have a home that's warm in winter and cool in summer with electricity and with all the food we need (and more!) and I've never had to worry about going to bed hungry or what would I feed my family. My aren't rich in wealth but we are rich in all the things that truly matter.
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    WEEK 6 SPREADSHEET IS UP!