TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we're focused and getting it done as team! Way to go! I finished hiking challenge last night. Just finished videos this morning. So far 3 days under goal. Let's keep that Number 1 position!
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    “You can’t do it all yourself. Don’t be afraid to rely on others to help you accomplish your goals.” ~Oprah Winfrey
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    waterfalls-rainbows-lush-tropical-landscaping-awaits-you-at-our-main-pool.jpg

WE ARE 90% OF THE WAY THERE! LET'S ARRIVE TODAY! B)

I have the videos done, should finish the miles today (I'm doing short legs on my breaks at work), and the calorie count doesn't seem to be a problem.

I need to leave town this weekend, so I don't think I will have very many numbers Saturday or Sunday. Can someone else do them for me? ;)

Looks like y'all are doing an awesome job! :)
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I just added my minutes for today and we are back in first and 94% there! Going out to lunch with the girls and will try and be a good girl since I have a big party to go to Saturday night and definitely won't be logging. Would like to get the logging part done tomorrow!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    We have arrived!! WTG Team!
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    AlethaMary wrote: »
    We have arrived!! WTG Team!

Whoo-hoo!! Bonus points!!
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    waterfalls-rainbows-lush-tropical-landscaping-awaits-you-at-our-main-pool.jpg

WE ARE 90% OF THE WAY THERE! LET'S ARRIVE TODAY! B)

I have the videos done, should finish the miles today (I'm doing short legs on my breaks at work), and the calorie count doesn't seem to be a problem.

I need to leave town this weekend, so I don't think I will have very many numbers Saturday or Sunday. Can someone else do them for me? ;)

Looks like y'all are doing an awesome job! :)

Have much fun girl

I will put your numbers in let me know how much
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Got 2 miles of outside walking in today @MissionEnforcer while waiting for my daughter to meet us at the hotel. Kind of out of my comfort zone being in Chicago since I come from a small town but the neighborhood is very nice. Seeing lots of planes coming in to land at the airport.
    So I think I'm up to 3 miles now. Will have to do the last mile on Saturday or Sunday. I have 4 days staying under so far so only 1 to go.
    You guys are doing magnificent! Haven't been able to read much but I know you all are troopers!!!
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Great job, everyone in making it to our destination!

I took 2 dog walks with Stella today, a shorter one in the am and long one after work. Crazily enough, I ran into the same buck on both of those walks! This morning in the park by my house there he was standing right in the middle of the park, which is down a hill/embankment from the street, as I walked by. It looked at me and Stella and didn't move. Then after we passed I watched it go up the embankment toward the street and then it must have darted back into the tree cover. Tonight as we walked back past the park in the dark, right at that same embankment - I looked over and my head lamp shined right on him. He was RIGHT THERE probably 10 feet away from me. I said HOLY *kitten* and fortunately he darted back away from us. I know it was the same one because I was looking at his antlers. It was a pretty small buck but still. Too close for comfort. Weird that he was hanging out in that same spot.

So, anyway, minutes logged and stayed under calories again today for a total of 4 days. Hopefully will finish off that challenge tomorrow. I promise I will get to the dancing, it just hasn't felt like a dancing kind of week yet. Tonight's walk was 3.64 miles and this morning was over a mile, so I completed the hiking challenge as a walk, as well as doing it as 8 miles of running. Double the fun! I'm really trying to enjoy this mild weather before the snow comes this weekend :(:'(
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    @mamaelf2008 -enjoy this time and good job keeping up with the challenges while life happens!

@katharmonic-very cool about the buck but that close one would be a little too close for me!

I can't believe I LEAVE FOR PARIS IN ONE WEEK!!! OMG I can't believe it's almost here and I have so much to do and zero business playing golf again! But I'm taking advantage of the incredible weather we are having. I just will have to hit warp drive when I get home this afternoon. I need one more day being under to get my 5 points then I will have completed all the challenges.

What's everybody's real life plans for the weekend?
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    tumblr_nt3ekcD9jf1tnr4azo1_1280.jpg
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    cardbucfan wrote: »
    @mamaelf2008 -enjoy this time and good job keeping up with the challenges while life happens!

@katharmonic-very cool about the buck but that close one would be a little too close for me!

I can't believe I LEAVE FOR PARIS IN ONE WEEK!!! OMG I can't believe it's almost here and I have so much to do and zero business playing golf again! But I'm taking advantage of the incredible weather we are having. I just will have to hit warp drive when I get home this afternoon. I need one more day being under to get my 5 points then I will have completed all the challenges.

My plans are very boring...last weekend I torn out the carpet and wallpaper in our laundry/mud room (who carpets a laundry/mudroom???) and this weekend I hope to have the walls prepped and maybe even the primer on. Hoping to attend a stag and doe tomorrow night and we are off to a hockey game Sunday afternoon.
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    AlethaMary wrote: »
    cardbucfan wrote: »

My plans are very boring...last weekend I torn out the carpet and wallpaper in our laundry/mud room (who carpets a laundry/mudroom???) and this weekend I hope to have the walls prepped and maybe even the primer on. Hoping to attend a stag and doe tomorrow night and we are off to a hockey game Sunday afternoon.

That doesn't sound boring at all!
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer I finished my miles and videos
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Here are some pictures from my hike today... I ended up getting the trails mixed up and ended up on a much longer hike than expected. Though it worked out because I had tracked it to be about 3 and a half miles. Plus I'd already done a mile walk with the pup earlier in the week. So that challenge is now complete. I've also done the videos! Keep chugging team 1! 15254b2dcaab7f5478ab-y7ka7t0i8yf0.jpg
    24461f391e20b7336331d5789078af53.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/mfp-en.vanillaforums.com/editor/57/m1wdhsx38y23.jpg
  • aenglehardt347
    Options
    leti126 wrote: »
    Here are some pictures from my hike today... I ended up getting the trails mixed up and ended up on a much longer hike than expected. Though it worked out because I had tracked it to be about 3 and a half miles. Plus I'd already done a mile walk with the pup earlier in the week. So that challenge is now complete. I've also done the videos! Keep chugging team 1! 15254b2dcaab7f5478ab-y7ka7t0i8yf0.jpg
    24461f391e20b7336331d5789078af53.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/mfp-en.vanillaforums.com/editor/57/m1wdhsx38y23.jpg

So beautiful, I miss trails like that! I have to drive a little bit if I want a trail like that. I envy you
  • aenglehardt347
    Options
    Question teammates I have been under my goal every day except one, can I make that up on Saturday to be under for 5 days?
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,965 Member
    Options
    Question teammates I have been under my goal every day except one, can I make that up on Saturday to be under for 5 days?

Absolutely doesn't have to be consecutive. Just a total of 5 days
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,965 Member
    Options
    In @katharmonic neck of the woods. Hiked Watkins Glen gorge trail in the NY Finger Lakes. Then wineries. Having dinner and spending the night in a very nice one Glenora. Tommorow meeting my sister for Christmas shopping then other family members for my 60th birthday dinner. Head back to Ohio Sunday. 60 is a celebration in my case! My parents and my older sister all died in 50s. I'm still skiing and cycling so life is good! Also 7 years maintaining a healthy weight thanks to MFP and these amazing races!!!