TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Thought I was done with the logging challenge then remembered something I had yesterday that I forgot to log and it put me over waaahh! I will have to be really good on Sunday to get these points.
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    cardbucfan wrote: »
    Thought I was done with the logging challenge then remembered something I had yesterday that I forgot to log and it put me over waaahh! I will have to be really good on Sunday to get these points.

You've got this! think positive
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    120maggie wrote: »
    In @katharmonic neck of the woods. Hiked Watkins Glen gorge trail in the NY Finger Lakes. Then wineries. Having dinner and spending the night in a very nice one Glenora. Tommorow meeting my sister for Christmas shopping then other family members for my 60th birthday dinner. Head back to Ohio Sunday. 60 is a celebration in my case! My parents and my older sister all died in 50s. I'm still skiing and cycling so life is good! Also 7 years maintaining a healthy weight thanks to MFP and these amazing races!!!

Wonderful @120maggie! I haven't been to Watkins Glen but it has been on my weekend plan list for ages, just need to get it together and act on it. You picked some great weather today! Before it turns on us this weekend, apparently. Happy 60th birthday! Good for you for being active about your health.

I didn't make it under my calories today, thanks to caving in to a Twix bar at work, so I'll have to complete that challenge tomorrow.
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I've completed the leftover challenge successfully today but the spreadsheet doesn't let me put it in yet.

WARNING:

I'm heading off to Phoenix for a week of fun. Next week is going to be a real challenge.

I'll need the team to cover for me. Don't think I'll be posting as many minutes as I have been.

• hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    We'll have to have a HUGE team party on Monday for @120maggie's Big 6-0!!

Keep up the good work everyone! Let's finish strong!
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    @120maggie -happy birthday!!

@vowder-we will try and cover for you but you will be missed! Have a great time in Phoenix. Are you gong to golf? Go to the Grand Canyon? Sedona? Great hiking around there too!
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    @vowder we will cover but you will be missed!
    @120maggie Happy Birthday!
  • katharmonic
    Options
    Feet are tired! 86 min long run this morning and then as soon as I got home took Stella out for a 2 hour hike. The weather is unbelievable here today. 71 degrees and sunny right now! And then we have a lake effect snow warning for tomorrow night.

I need to get back outside and get my patio furniture covered up and ready for the winter. I'm mad that my lawn service didn't come this week to clean up leaves in the back yard when they said they would so now it is going to snow on top of them. I do not have the energy to clean them all up and haul them to the front myself.

Check in with you all later.
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    @katharmonic Great workout! Its cold here already!
  • katharmonic
    Options
    OMG - I went out and got the patio furniture covered for winter and I just couldn't stand it that all the leaves in the yard were going to get covered with snow. So I broke down and raked and hauled leaves for almost 2 hours. In that time, the temps dropped almost 20 degrees. It's getting windy and that cold front is racing in. What a crazy day.

I'm exhausted and sore! I'm too tired to make dinner and too tired to go out, but one of those options is going to have to win out. I desperately want some wine and I think I've earned it today! Can someone run out and get me pizza and wine?
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    @katharmonic Pizza and wine coming right up! Lol. I wish I could for you!
    jvaikulaqooh.png
  • katharmonic
    Options
    Aw thanks @TamiJo1004 :) You're awesome. That looks perfect.

I ended up going out and got a burger, fries and wine. And am still within my calories for today. Woo hoo! I guess if I did over 5 hours of activity every day I could eat like that all the time.

Teams 4 and 5 are surging ahead a bit, but I see a lot of our team haven't checked in yet today. I'm sure you are out there doing your thing! Great job everyone. I'm off to bed soon. See you tomorrow.
  • aenglehardt347
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer I have been under my calorie goal for five days. I was glad I was today since I was a slug and stayed snuggled in a blanket reading since it was the first real day of winter here. Brr it was Chilly today. I had to get reacquainted to the weather again :D
  • aenglehardt347
    Options
    @Vowder do not worry we are a team and will have your back next week
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,989 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the birthday wishes. @mamaelf2008 what an awesome picture. You look terrific!! Congratulations on a great week too!!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @120maggie
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    cft7aic1dzd2.jpg

I survived the wedding!!! Still lacking in sleep. While waiting for the new bride to come see her parents I went walking around the hotel parking lot for 30min to get my last mile in.
    So that's a total of 4 miles for me @MissionEnforcer. And I've been under calorie for 5 days. And actually found it not that hard to stay under calorie when you only have time to eat twice a day. Danced my butt off at the wedding. And didn't overdo it on the cocktails. Too busy making sure everyone and everything was ok. Tonight I will sleep like a baby. And so will my fur babies!!

What a beautiful picture!! All your hard work shows! <3
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    Last day of this weeks challenge. Let's end it strong!
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    @mamaelf2008 -you all look beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family!

I did a body pump class yesterday. I usually lift heavy on ,y own so this was a big change for me. HOLY FREAKING CATS!! I can't walk today without whimpering! I'm gonna have to go for a nice long SLOW walk to try and loosen things up. Shows why it's good to mix things up I guess.