TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    TamiJo1004 wrote: »
    ps754yop83e9.png
    Is it Spring yet? I can't wait! I need the challenges! So my secret santa decided to be naughty this is what I got today: t3jgnc5epb6c.jpg
    Who needs that kind of temptation???

I do.. I have sweet tooth and will go for sweets anytime of the day
  • celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    @mts7471 I hear ya! A five pound box of chocolates from our favorite confectioner arrived on my door step today from my dad. I love him, and the candy, but it is going to be very difficult to resist. Luckily tradition states that we can't break the seal on the box until Christmas eve.
  • GSXRGIRL61
    GSXRGIRL61 Posts: 6,283 Member
    Options
    My mom bought me my favorite holiday custard, which for me is irresistible. It has 200 calories in every half cup. I cannot stop at one serving. I. Just. Cannot.
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Then we need a January Amazing Race to help us get back on track after these holidays glad to know I am not the only one! I love chocolate! I will eat that whole container!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    giphy.gif
    WHY DO I SAY "NEVER AGAIN" AND THEN DO IT AGAIN THE NEXT DAY?
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    The outcome was almost perfect.... now we need a grudge match after the holidays!

• hawkins410
    Options
    Vowder wrote: »
    The outcome was almost perfect.... now we need a grudge match after the holidays!
    8m29prq4yllv.jpg
    And so it begins...
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    8m29prq4yllv.jpg
    And so it begins...

I see what you did there with one male and all his girls! (Ok, there's another make but he's little!)

• 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    Is that snow they are on? Another 9-12,inches here today. So jealous of newly retired husband. He has three days of cross country skiing in. I have Zero!!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    120maggie wrote: »
    Is that snow they are on? Another 9-12,inches here today. So jealous of newly retired husband. He has three days of cross country skiing in. I have Zero!!
    Lucky hubby! SNOW?! We are hoping for some rain to break the drought. I left my car out so that hopefully it will get a wash. We have "Gale & Storm" warnings!! The "Gale" is predicted to be 10 mph & the "Rain" might be 1/4 inch! I don't know who writes these warnings, but I think they are just a wee bit sheltered! :D
    I would love to come make snow angels with you!
    05134dade50551430289591877db49560e5388-retina-thumbnail-large.jpg?v=3
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Hey Team 1! A bit late to the party, but wanted to say congratulations on the AMAZING outcome of this challenge. Although we ended up tied for gold at the end, your team won the most weeks total, so kudos to you all! But don't get TOO comfortable! >:)

While I haven't checked with The Fab 5, we might consider a short-term "grudge match" after the holidays as @Vowder suggested. You know, just to keep the competitive spirit alive while we wait patiently for the next race . . . . .
  • Vowder
    Options
    cardbucfan wrote: »
    8m29prq4yllv.jpg
    And so it begins...

I see what you did there with one male and all his girls! (Ok, there's another make but he's little!)

Gotta admit... I'm walking with a little more swagger this days.

• hawkins410
    edited December 2016
    Options
    8m29prq4yllv.jpg
    And so it begins...

Gotta admit... I'm walking with a little more swagger this days.
    hqdefault.jpg

Has it snowed in Alberta yet, @Vowder? ;)
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Hope all you northerners are staying safe and warm! I've finally, mostly, kicked that cold to the curb and started back to working out yesterday. Thought I was gonna die! Haven't been doing well with logging or food choices-mostly cookies lately so need to get that back under control. Done with Christmas shopping, need to wrap and get the cards out so that's under control. What are everybody's goals for 2017? It's almost here!
  • Vowder
    Options
    Brutal cold here for 2 weeks now. It has been about -20 as a high every day. Tomorrow it is supposed to get above freezing, though. It's about time.
  • mckelfam
    mckelfam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Brutal cold here for 2 weeks now. It has been about -20 as a high every day. Tomorrow it is supposed to get above freezing, though. It's about time.

Burrrrr No Thank you :smile:
  • mckelfam
    mckelfam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hope all you northerners are staying safe and warm! I've finally, mostly, kicked that cold to the curb and started back to working out yesterday. Thought I was gonna die! Haven't been doing well with logging or food choices-mostly cookies lately so need to get that back under control. Done with Christmas shopping, need to wrap and get the cards out so that's under control. What are everybody's goals for 2017? It's almost here!

Glad you are feeling better. My Christmas shopping is completed too, just need to start wrapping tomorrow.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    @vowder you do lose more weight as your body works to stay warm. HOWEVER. you are really pushing that concept!!! :D:D
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Ice-Swimming-mod1-copie-320x216.jpg
    We haven't raced to Norway yet!
    860a34f58d3824ab025579ef05872c86
    And we haven't had a swimming challenge! :D