TEAM ONE

Options
1626364656668»

Replies

• 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,989 Member
    Options
    @celtikgirl we had banana bikes too!!! So glad you can play!!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    DEAR @wolvinnetje:
    Happy-Birthday-Images-Messages-Pictures-Best-Wishes-3.gif
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
    MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!
    <3<3<3
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    @celtikgirl -that cruise sounds amazing! I've been to St. Thomas a couple of times and St. Maarten once. All my excursions have involved water and after your comment about your swimming ability I don't know that I should recommend them lol! Glad you can play though. I ever get wifi on cruises so always lose my streak. I guess that's ok though because I make no attempt to log the food either!
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I have been sick with a cold since January 3 and have been lazy as heck. I lay my butt on the couch after work every night and drink a Theraflu then crash out. Pathetic SORRY I have not kept up with everyone's posts. So glad we are starting again!!! We started a challenge at work last week for 8 weeks and you all gave me inspiration
  • hawkins410
    edited January 2017
    Options
    SIGN-UPS FOR THE
    AMAZING RACE - WINTER BLITZ
    HAVE BEGUN!

THE LINK BELOW WILL TAKE YOU TO THE GROUP SITE!
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118329-amazing-race-winter-blitz
    IF YOU ARE A RETURNING PLAYER
    AND COMPLETED THE LAST RACE

YOU WILL MOST LIKELY BE ASSIGNED TO YOUR OLD TEAM
    UNLESS YOU REQUEST OTHERWISE.

HERE'S TO A HAPPY & HEALTHY RACE!
    <3:)<3
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    SIGN-UPS FOR THE
    AMAZING RACE - WINTER BLITZ
    HAVE BEGUN!

THE LINK BELOW WILL TAKE YOU TO THE GROUP SITE!
    IF YOU ARE A RETURNING PLAYER
    AND COMPLETED THE LAST RACE

YOU WILL MOST LIKELY BE ASSIGNED TO YOUR OLD TEAM
    UNLESS YOU REQUEST OTHERWISE.

HERE'S TO A HAPPY & HEALTHY RACE!
    <3:)<3

I don't see the announcement
  • CKS0806
    Options
    I meant the sign up sheet I joined the group but don't see anything else
  • hawkins410
    Options
    mts7471 wrote: »
    I meant the sign up sheet I joined the group but don't see anything else
    The spreadsheet is there as a link under the announcements. Add your name and request Team One! :)
  • CKS0806
    Options
    Done
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    Done!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,989 Member
    Options
    So glad to see Team one on the spreadsheet! Let's be the first team to fill up. -- Starting the competition already :D
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Done
  • celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    @cardbucfan I do fine keeping myself afloat, I'm just not all that good at swimming in a particular direction, I'm not sure I'm coordinated enough to snorkel or scuba. I'm happy with a boogie board and waves.

I'm signed up, let's go Team 1!
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    celtikgirl wrote: »
    @cardbucfan I do fine keeping myself afloat, I'm just not all that good at swimming in a particular direction, I'm not sure I'm coordinated enough to snorkel or scuba. I'm happy with a boogie board and waves.

I'm signed up, let's go Team 1!

Snorkeling is really just keeping afloat and drifting along with some kicking. I'm sure you can do that! I've been to St. Thomas 3 times. Once we took the ferry over to St. John's and went snorkeling d at Trunk Bay. The other two times we went diving so that won't help you although I think you can snorkel at Coki Beach. I don't think there are any big boogie boarding spots though (and I freaking love to boogie board!). On St. Maarten we did the America's Cup race where you go out in actual America's Cup racing yachts and you're the crew! It was fun and we didn't get wet. That's also where the famous beach is that's at the end of the runway so plane are coming in what looks like 15 feet above your head to land! Are you a cruise critic girl? If not I highly encourage you to go on cruisecritic.com and look around. It's free and it's basically TripAdvisor for cruising!

• TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Is there no team 6 this time? I notice they are requesting different teams.
  • hawkins410
    Options
    THE AMAZING RACE - WINTER BLITZ
    CHALLENGE
    IS ALMOST FULL!
    IF YOU HAVE NOT YET SIGNED UP, NOW IS THE TIME!

JOIN THE GROUP:

ADD YOUR NAME TO THE SIGN-UP SPREADSHEET:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eZ1aM12qRFOneeuK0GI7RTLeBjOuxZ-Oq5BVm4pYUFE/edit#gid=0

BOTH STEPS MUST BE COMPLETED IN ORDER TO QUALIFY!

HAPPY RACING!

:)B):)
  • celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Had a quick message from Mission Enforcer suggesting that with the extra challenge of not having internet for the first two weeks of the race, I take a spot at the top of the waiting list for team 1. I'm OK with that - I wouldn't want cranky internet access to be a detriment to the team. I'll just quietly root for one of the newbies to drop, but I'll do it as politely as possible.

@cardbucfan I have been on cruise critic a couple of times - it gave some great tips for Bermuda last year including a beautiful beach walk from Horseshoe Bay back to the cruise port. I've done some reading, but not enough. I think I need to download an island guide to my kindle so I can read it during the three day trip to the first port.