My Journal - starting OMAD!

Options

Replies

• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    1MADGIRL wrote: »
    Thank you for all your support guys :)

Come on lets do this. My till Christmas aim is to get to 52 kilos. I know this is hard and most likely not achievable but I find I work better with difficult challenges - so that I take it seriously

Do any of you guys have Christmas goals?

Yes, not gain 20-lbs! Seriously, I want to just maintain over the week I will be off work. It is a lot harder for me to diet when I'm home than at work, especially during the holidays and during the winter when I probably wont be working in the yard all day.
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Bob..I understand what you're saying. My company closes on the 22nd for a week and a half. This is the first time I'll be home and not occupied all day doing OMAD. I'm expecting to stay on program without any problems but I'll see how it goes. Good luck to you!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Thanks! You too.
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Blambo! I understand you so well. Its much harder at home than at work.

OMADING & Linda! We can do it! I'm hoping to also lose an inch from my hips/butt area.

4.5 weeks till end of year!

Count down begins!

• Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I want to get down to my target weight before I go on holiday to see my relatives in Singapore. What I eat in Singapore will be another matter!
  • AmeliaOMAD
    AmeliaOMAD Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    ha! good one grace! Yes I'd like to weigh 120 but I'd be outta this world ecstatic with 55 kilos by New Years. around 4 kilo loss. I'll settle for 56
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Options
    AmeliaOMAD wrote: »
    ha! good one grace! Yes I'd like to weigh 120 but I'd be outta this world ecstatic with 55 kilos by New Years. around 4 kilo loss. I'll settle for 56

I would be happy to lose 1 kilo by New Years Day. I've never lost 4 kilos in a month in my entire life.
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    yay this makes me more motivated knowing we all have our own goals :)
  • AmeliaOMAD
    Options
    i hear you deb. I'm not expecting it but I would be delighted if it happened
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Never say never...we may reach our goals!
  • OMADing1
    OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
    Options

OMADING & Linda! We can do it! I'm hoping to also lose an inch from my hips/butt area.

Count down begins!

Yes Ma'am and I'm not merely looking at the end of year (even though that is my focus for this goal/challenge), but for the REST of my life. Because it's wayyyyy too easy (for me) to become complacent and deceive myself that all is well so I can go back to my old lifestyle for just a second and BAM! Back to square one. So, what I encourage us all to do in this challenge is not merely look at the end of it--but as a tool of sorts to help us firmly establish a new way of life. Ya know?
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    I'm with you on this Omading1
    OMAD is a lifestyle!

I honestly don't think I would've managed without all your support to stay on it though.

• DebSozo
    Options
    Never say never...we may reach our goals!

That will be outstanding!
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    Good morning!

So, a small increase this week.... I'm up to 55.4kg (increase of 400 grams - almost a pound). I really wanted to get to my 54s... oh well I guess I'll just need to work harder next week...

Tonight or tomorrow I'll measure myself to see if any inches have moved!

• DebSozo
    Options
    Count down begins!

Counting down!
  • DebSozo
    edited December 2016
    Options
    OMADing1 wrote: »

Count down begins!

Yes Ma'am and I'm not merely looking at the end of year (even though that is my focus for this goal/challenge), but for the REST of my life... So, what I encourage us all to do in this challenge is not merely look at the end of it--but as a tool of sorts to help us firmly establish a new way of life. Ya know?

Challenge accepted.
  • AmeliaOMAD
    Options
    Yes challenge accepted here too!
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    So... I've gained another 300grams (700 grams in total) but lost 1/4 inch from my hip area... which to be honest is a much bigger goal for me than seeing a change in the scale value.

This means I'm now 37.5 inches hips and my goal is 35 inches thus 2.5 inches left! :)

Also - I found Bragg Organic Apple cider vinegar in lil old Malta! :)
  • AmeliaOMAD
    Options
    That is brilliant, good on you!
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    Thanks!

I'm going to start drinking enough water. Making sure I do.
    I bought flavoured packets to mix with water and I'll be drinking 2 litres a day.

I think that should help me lose weight.