Replies

• Kristykris31
    Kristykris31 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Jan 15

Me: 13
    Binge: 2

Binge-free: 6

Had another good day and fitbit says I did over 20,000 steps. @gr33nslime well done on your run! :)
  • gr33nslime
    gr33nslime Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Jan 15
    Me 15
    B 0
    DBF 15

Its a new week everyone! Awesome @Kristykris31 on doing 20 k steps, thats a big achievement! Lets get our 3 workouts done this week @mae918, start small (i so reckon walks count!)
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Jan 15

Me: 10
    The Binge: 5

Days Binge Free: 6
  • Kristykris31
    Options
    Jan 16

Me: 14

Binge-free: 7

I am feeling really motivated and positive again today. I hope it lasts!!! I hope you all have a good week :) .
  • hillmike56
    hillmike56 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    January 2017

Me: 11
    Binge: 4
    Streak: 0
  • gr33nslime
    Options
    Jan 16
    Me 16
    B 0
    DBF 16
  • Kristykris31
    Options
    hillmike56 wrote: »
    January 2017

Streak: 0

I like the way you stay accountable and just seem to "reset" yourself after binging. I hope you're not being too hard on yourself, tomorrow is a new day.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »
    @lamlam2013 - The best part of having a bad couple days is remembering how many good days you've had, and helping keep perspective... You WILL rebound...you can trust in that.

Thanks. :smile:
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Jan 15

Me: 11*

Streak: 1
  • hillmike56
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Me: 12
    Streak: 1

@Kristykris31 what you didn't see is that I was able to fight the BINGE for 60 straight days and loose 20lbs in December and get to my normal BMI. It's been great not having to have a New Years resolution about weight except maintenance. Even came out of my man cave and have been going to live instructor lead Yoga class recently. Was always too concsciense of my weight to do a downward facing dog before except in front of a DVD. I'm staying here in the community and trying remember that the BINGE can sneak and steal my success. But thanks for hanging here in our group. Keep going it sounds like your understanding how to fight BINGE! It was my key in the battle past and in the future!
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Me: 14
    B: 2
    B-free: 12

Hanging in there! 1/3 workouts @gr33nslime ! Trying to be motivated!
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Jan 16

The Binge: 5

Days Binge Free: 7
  • Kristykris31
    Options
    Jan 17

Me: 15

Binge-free: 8

@hillmike56 that's a fantastic streak! Congratulations on achieving a normal BMI, what a huge effort.

I am aiming big this year, I literally have 80lbs to lose thanks to a terrible binging year last year... a few things are motivating me. 1, my mum is in her 50s and at risk of a heart attack or stroke with her high blood pressure (and she's only a little overweight).

2, I am maid of honor in two weddings later this year. The timeline for when I need to fit in a dress is helping me to stay on track because I'd really like to not be focused on my weight...and the fear of binging impacting my health is pushing me to try to fight it!
  • gr33nslime
    Options
    hillmike56 wrote: »
    Me: 12

@Kristykris31 what you didn't see is that I was able to fight the BINGE for 60 straight days and loose 20lbs in December and get to my normal BMI. It's been great not having to have a New Years resolution about weight except maintenance. Even came out of my man cave and have been going to live instructor lead Yoga class recently. Was always too concsciense of my weight to do a downward facing dog before except in front of a DVD. I'm staying here in the community and trying remember that the BINGE can sneak and steal my success. But thanks for hanging here in our group. Keep going it sounds like your understanding how to fight BINGE! It was my key in the battle past and in the future!

You have inspired me @hillmike56 !

• hillmike56
    Options
    Me: 13
    Streak: 2

Thanks @Kristykris31 sounds like big motiational goals. Looking forward to reading about your success this year.

Inspired @gr33nslime to come out of the closet with your Yoga? :)
  • gr33nslime
    Options
    @hillmike56 I am already a yoga fan! One of my favourite things!
  • Kristykris31
    Options
    Jan 18

Me: 16

Binge-free: 9