Options

Replies

• azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Team :) How is everyone one doing?

Todays workout, Yard/garden T mins 63

I have 3/5 days water challenge 3, I plan on doing the challenge 1, Pop Sugar workout and log in my mins/miles tomorrow!

• Tiffany7711
    Tiffany7711 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Team! I did the second video and I have to say I didn't like it that much. I did like the strengthening part better than the cardio. Went to the gym afterwards and did the elyptical machine.
  • ghizon
    ghizon Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hello team
    I'm on day 2 of the water challenge.
    Today's workout: went to the zoo with kids, so a lot of walking.
    Planning to do challenges 1&2 on Saturday.
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    I find drinking water no problem, especially when I am in the office. Weekends I have to be more disciplined and if for any reason I haven't drunk my quota I really feel sluggish.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,391 Member
    Options
    Today I'm planning on getting a walk before my husband and I head out for the afternoo. Tomorrow heading to my daughter's. We're spending a few hours together without kids, lol. So probably lunch and get a hike in. Then the late afternoon with the munkins, :)
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Hey Sixpack!
    Sorry I haven't been as vocal this week! Things are more settled with my Uncle now. He will die, it's just a matter of when, but we're at peace about it. His wishes are being met and they are keeping him comfortable. He's lost too much of his brain function that he's not really himself anymore. They're just keeping his body alive now. Thank you all for the thoughts, kind words, and prayers! The support from y'all has been amazing! I'm so thankful for this group! :heart:
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    I plan on getting the videos done today and tomorrow. And I am on day 4 of the water challenge, so should have that knocked out by Saturday evening as well. I'm hoping we can get everyone to log their exercise, even if it's 0 and complete the challenges. I feel like aside from sicknesses, if I can fit these challenges in in between going to the hospital and schooling my kid at home, everyone else should be able to smash them out too! Let's go, Sixpack! :smiley:
  • Rachelerik
    Rachelerik Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Hi Team... I have asked to be replaced on the team as I have pneumonia. It has been fun racing with you. Good luck!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @rachelerik sorry to hear you are such. Please take it easy and feel better.

You guys are doing so great. Keep up the great work.
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,309 Member
    Options
    Rigibann wrote: »
    I find drinking water no problem, especially when I am in the office. Weekends I have to be more disciplined and if for any reason I haven't drunk my quota I really feel sluggish.

Yes, exactly, the same for me!

@rachelerik - take care of yourself and follow doctor's orders so that you will get better soon! Wish you a speedy recovery!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Please welcome our new team mate @karindowu

Welcome to team Six.
  • azsundancer
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Team :)

I did 25-Minute Calorie-Crushing Cardio and Legs Workout (POPSUGAR Fitness) It was a great workout! I didnt get a early start on the water oz. I will get er done Saturday and Sunday for sure! Mins/ miles updated.

@TrkyVic0327 So - so sorry! :'(
    @Rachelerik Please take care!!
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Welcome to Team Six @karindowu!!
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Everyone have a good week end and stay... WARM!
  • azsundancer
    Options
    I just went to send a friend request to @karindowu.. " the page could not be found" Did she leave MFP?
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,391 Member
    Options
    Vicki! ***hugs*** go to you again. We all need to at least get the videos complete. The rest of us can carry the team for the miles!:) We can do this!!
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Drunk me ate 1/2 pound of chocolate last night. Hungover me just threw the other 1/2 pound away. I need to hang out with sober me more often.
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    @Rachelerik sad to see you go, but you need to take care of you first! Praying for quick recovery and hope to see you during the next race! :heart:
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    @karinidowu Welcome to the team!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    BeLLe_60 wrote: »
    I just went to send a friend request to @karindowu.. " the page could not be found" Did she leave MFP?
    There's an I in the middle of her name like this: karinidowu
    I think that's why it wasn't showing up for you. :smile: