TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    We only have a few hours before the spreadsheet closes. :(

I know and we're in last now. :disappointed: We started out the day in 3rd! And then went to 4th, and now 6th. Trying not to be totally bummed out right now. The other teams are just killing those challenges this week.

Girlfriend, your killing it!!!!!! I agree a little bummed but some don't realize how important the challenges are, :(. Vicki, on the bright side I love OUR Sixpack,@BeLLe_60, @starjam25, sorry too many too applaud <3:)<3

I know there are a some shinning stars on our team!!! Many thanks to those who are putting up massive mins/ miles!!
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Rigibann wrote: »
    Gutted - find it so frustrating that mid week we jump to 3rd but always at the end we drop. Still we must feel pleased in our own achievements - well done sixpack!

Agreed^^
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Okay, I'm done being sad about last week! Let's regroup, reset, and go hard this week! New week means new chances to improve ourselves! Let's go, Sixpack!!!
    ok8bipoo2bca.png

Yes!!!
  • azsundancer
    Options
    This week, I commit to:

starting early on the challenges and completing them

maxing out on exercise minutes

drinking beyond the 64oz of water daily(shooting for at least 76)

having fun exercising with my family

encouraging our team to have our best week yet!

What do you commit to this week?

8y2i1qml23kr.png
    Plans for today.

1.Body works Class
    2. Get Cardio video done challenge #1
    3. Watch the videos for 20 miles
    4. Day one on drinking (64 OUNCES) water

We can do this!

Nice goals for the week!!!
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Remember guys stay active WHILE you watch the three videos and earn an easy 20 mins!

I commit to max out my mins, to getting the videos done early (the challenge plans an important part of we stand at the end. Let this be our week, I'm ready for the challenge!

Thank you for the reminder!
  • azsundancer
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    Hi Six Pack! You guys are doing fantastic. We had a couple people that were sick, slightly injured. Hopefully this week it is better.

Yesterday was the first day I was able to really get up and move more than a minute or two. Did a small walk. It was great to get moving. Still taking it easy.

Keep up the great work. I love the weekly commitments.

So glad your up moving a bit! :)
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Ok.. I over posted! But we need to regroup and move forward!! Have a great week all!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,374 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I got Challenge 1 completed it was actually fun. If I have time I might do it again this week. I have to get all my challenges complete for all my challenges before Saturday. I heading off to a pending the day with my daughter and grandkis! :)B):)
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,995 Member
    Options
    BeLLe_60 wrote: »
    Ok.. I over posted! But we need to regroup and move forward!! Have a great week all!!
    No such thing! I love seeing the comments and posts! Post away! It's encouraging to our team! :smiley:
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    So, I was thinking about it, and instead of trying to be in a certain place this week, as we inevitably will be, how about we focus on trying to get to a certain goal for our team. That way no matter where we end up, we can celebrate our victories among ourselves. What number should we shoot for? And do you like the idea?
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Let's welcome our new team mate to our Sixpack Team, @nurdette
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    So, I was thinking about it, and instead of trying to be in a certain place this week, as we inevitably will be, how about we focus on trying to get to a certain goal for our team. That way no matter where we end up, we can celebrate our victories among ourselves. What number should we shoot for? And do you like the idea?

I love the idea Vicki, I think we should focus on getting all the challenges complete. As far as minutes, it's hard with family obligations. Since I'm retired and all my kids are grown, I have free time. The ONLY kid I have is my husband and he works now, :)
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Let's welcome our new team mate to our Sixpack Team, @nurdette

Oh, I didn't realize we have someone new! Welcome, @nurdette ! I'll send you a friend request!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options

I love the idea Vicki, I think we should focus on getting all the challenges complete. As far as minutes, it's hard with family obligations. Since I'm retired and all my kids are grown, I have free time. The ONLY kid I have is my husband and he works now, :)

Yes! The challenges are a little easier this week. Two videos and water intake. And then staying active while watching the Venice videos. I don't know if I'll have the numbers I had last week, but I think I can still max out mins. My uncle is in the hospital, and we're going to see him tomorrow. He had a stroke and might not survive a reaction he had to one of the medications they gave him. The next 48 hours are crucial for him. So, I don't know how much I'll be able to exercise this week, but I know I can get the challenges done.
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited February 2017
    Options

Vicki, so sorry to hear about your uncle! **hugs*** to you and your family!!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Vicki, so sorry to hear about your uncle! **hugs*** to you and your family!!
    Thank you. :heart:
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been so absent. First 2 challenges done.
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Sorry I have been so absent. First 2 challenges done.

Alisa, I knew you were sick, I came so close of sending you a message. I'm glad your felling better, :) It soooo not like you NOT to be around. :)
  • Tiffany7711
    Tiffany7711 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Team Sixpack! I am all in this week. Had a great vacation and am ready to get back into the groove.