TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• Tiffany7711
    Tiffany7711 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    HELP! I am back from my cruise and finally have wifi in the airport but the spreadsheet keeps crashing on me. I worked out everyday this last week for 2 hours a day. Could someone please put them in the spreadsheet? Before it closes?!
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! :)

Today.. Yard / garden / dog walk / Finished the ARWB Reflexology video's - challenge 2! T 73 mins.

I have all my mins/ miles posted. Catch up later ..

:)<3:)
  • azsundancer
    Options
    HELP! I am back from my cruise and finally have wifi in the airport but the spreadsheet keeps crashing on me. I worked out everyday this last week for 2 hours a day. Could someone please put them in the spreadsheet? Before it closes?!

Sorry I just saw this... Can you list your daily numbers and the 3 challenge points completed on our team thread here and we can make sure they are added to the spreadsheet.

BBL

• Rachelerik
    Rachelerik Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Sorry six packers... the only walking I've done the past two days has been between the bedroom and the bathroom. Felling slightly better tonight.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,067 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    :)
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Rachelerik wrote: »
    Sorry six packers... the only walking I've done the past two days has been between the bedroom and the bathroom. Felling slightly better tonight.

Take care of yourself! Hope you feel better soon!
  • TrkyVic0327
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @Tiffany7711 We're you able to complete any of the challenges while on your cruise? If so, we can mark those too. :smile: Also, hope you had a great time and are re-energized from your trip! :smiley:
  • azsundancer
    Options
    @Tiffany7711 We're you able to complete any of the challenges while on your cruise? If so, we can mark those too. :smile: Also, hope you had a great time and are re-energized from your trip! :smiley:

Glad you added her mins/miles!
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Rachelerik wrote: »

No worries... please feel better soon!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    We only have a few hours before the spreadsheet closes. :(
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options

I know and we're in last now. :disappointed: We started out the day in 3rd! And then went to 4th, and now 6th. Trying not to be totally bummed out right now. The other teams are just killing those challenges this week.
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited February 2017
    Options

I know and we're in last now. :disappointed: We started out the day in 3rd! And then went to 4th, and now 6th. Trying not to be totally bummed out right now. The other teams are just killing those challenges this week.

Girlfriend, your killing it!!!!!! I agree a little bummed but some don't realize how important the challenges are, :(. Vicki, on the bright side I love OUR Sixpack,@BeLLe_60, @starjam25, sorry too many too applaud <3:)<3
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    v2e9u577gtfc.jpg
    wk4.JPG 92.3K
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Gutted - find it so frustrating that mid week we jump to 3rd but always at the end we drop. Still we must feel pleased in our own achievements - well done sixpack!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options

WEEK SIX DESTINATION IS UP AND RUNNING!
    :)<3:)
    DIVERTITI!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Okay, I'm done being sad about last week! Let's regroup, reset, and go hard this week! New week means new chances to improve ourselves! Let's go, Sixpack!!!
    ok8bipoo2bca.png
  • TrkyVic0327
    edited February 2017
    Options
    This week, I commit to:

starting early on the challenges and completing them

maxing out on exercise minutes

drinking beyond the 64oz of water daily(shooting for at least 76)

having fun exercising with my family

encouraging our team to have our best week yet!

What do you commit to this week?

8y2i1qml23kr.png
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Remember guys stay active WHILE you watch the three videos and earn an easy 20 mins!

I commit to max out my mins, to getting the videos done early (the challenge plans an important part of we stand at the end. Let this be our week, I'm ready for the challenge!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Plans for today.

1.Body works Class
    2. Get Cardio video done challenge #1
    3. Watch the videos for 20 miles
    4. Day one on drinking (64 OUNCES) water

We can do this!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Hi Six Pack! You guys are doing fantastic. We had a couple people that were sick, slightly injured. Hopefully this week it is better.

Yesterday was the first day I was able to really get up and move more than a minute or two. Did a small walk. It was great to get moving. Still taking it easy.

Keep up the great work. I love the weekly commitments.