Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,955 Member
    Options
    starjam25 wrote: »
    Challenge #3

5 days no chocolate

@MissionEnforcer

@grandmajackie Great Job, Congratulations!! And you were good even on your birthday, you're amazing!

I'll hit my day 5 tomorrow.... only 24 hours to go.....

Not smart food choices though, :(
  • gawworthington
    gawworthington Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Challenge #1
    Complete. I did the frostbite 5k. Walked well over 5k
  • gawworthington
    Options
    Challenge #3

I left behind candy for 5 days. It left me less tired!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Challenge #1
    Complete. I did the frostbite 5k. Walked well over 5k

We need to tell why we picked that challenge, :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Challenge #3

I left behind candy for 5 days. It left me less tired!!!

@MissionEnforcer

• gawworthington
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I finally got my time updated. I killed my computer this week. My iPad won't load the spreadsheet. I finally tried my iPhone and it worked.
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I finally got my time updated. I killed my computer this week. My iPad won't load the spread. I finally tried my iPhone and it worked.

If you ever need help, please remember you can just post here and one of us will input your information:) no worries!
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Challenge 3 complete. I gave up chocolate - in fact I have given up chocolate for all of March so still feeling very positive - maybe in three weeks time I might need some extra encouragement!
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,964 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer

Challenge 3: Complete

Day 5 of giving up soda complete! I've noticed that I am not getting heart burn this past week and that my body's digestive system is better for it. I think I make better food choices when I don't drink soda too, resulting in overall better health! :smiley:
  • mosey1951
    mosey1951 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was just trying to post my miles for yesterday but I'm unable to post anything to the spreadsheet. Please help.
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited March 2017
    Options
    mosey1951 wrote: »
    Hi, I was just trying to post my miles for yesterday but I'm unable to post anything to the spreadsheet. Please help.

Posts your miles here till we figure it out. :). Do you need access maybe. You might have to send MissinEnforcer your email.
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing so great.

@mosy1951 post your time here and one of your team mates will get it in for you.

Not sure how to post pictures . New puppy is awesome. Such a little love, and pretty mellow for now.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    The Ceremonial Start of the Iditarod has begun in Anchorage!
    Just follow this link:
    http://iditarod.com/

:)
  • ghizon
    ghizon Posts: 104 Member
    Options

@MissionEnforcer

CHALLENGE #1: complete.

I CHOSE THE 2.5K FROSTBITE FOOTRACE.
    I Walked 1.85K one day and 1.93k on another day. I was sick, so I did what I have enough energy for.
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer

Challenge 3 completed I gave up my PM tea. I am sleeping so much better without the added caffeine and sugar. I do miss having it.. more out of habit than anything.

• azsundancer
    edited March 2017
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    You guys are doing so great.

@mosy1951 post your time here and one of your team mates will get it in for you.

Not sure how to post pictures . New puppy is awesome. Such a little love, and pretty mellow for now.

Congrats on the new addition! You hit the icon of the black page with the turned down corner up above... to post a picture.

Terriffic job everyone.. were pulling it together!

• azsundancer
    Options
    mosey1951 wrote: »

Please post them here.. your miles just might put us in the running!
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Todays workout Stationary Bike 60 mins.
  • Tazieisland
    Tazieisland Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Challenge 1- Complete I did the 2.5k foot race. I chose walking. It was very cold out so it truly was in spirit of the Iditarod.
    Challenge 3- Complete I gave up chocolate for this week. This includes my iced coffee I like to get. I haven't been craving the caffeine and sugar as much toward the end of this week so I'm going to continue to try to limit these in my diet.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Challenge 1- Complete I did the 2.5k foot race. I chose walking. It was very cold out so it truly was in spirit of the Iditarod.
    Challenge 3- Complete I gave up chocolate for this week. This includes my iced coffee I like to get. I haven't been craving the caffeine and sugar as much toward the end of this week so I'm going to continue to try to limit these in my diet.
    @MissionEnforcer