TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,374 Member
    Options
    I almost wasn't going to do the chair video but did. It was perfect since I was tired, yay for me.
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,995 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! It's wonderful to know y'all are thinking of my family and I through this! My uncle actually showed improvement today! We didn't pull the plug! He still may die any day now, but they have a procedure to do that may help him, hurt him, or he could just stay the same. There is now a chance though, so that's what we're excited about. We all got to say goodbye if it is his time. If he gets through this, it would be a long road to recovery. Now, we're just praying and waiting to see what happens. We left before the procedure was over because visiting hours were over and my mom was so physically/mentally exhausted she had to be helped out to the car. My sister and bro in law drove her home. So thankful for their help through this.
    I got in some walking and stair climbing while waiting around today. That was it though. Hoping tomorrow is better. I don't know if we'll be able to go to the hospital again tomorrow or not. If we stay home, I'll get something done.
    Well, goodnight friends. Thank you for your prayers! Keep them coming! And keep smashing your goals this week! :heart:
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Vicki - so sorry to hear about your uncle. I'm glad he had some improvement today. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I was able to do a bit more exercise today. No stamina at all but doing a little at a time. Those videos took me all day yesterday to get through them. lol Could not really call them cardio as long as it took me. Hoping my strength increases quickly. Day 2 of water complete.
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Today has been videos and set challenge workouts. Phew there was I thinking the chair challenge would be nice and easy, who was I kidding! T was nice to see the modified movements on the pop sugar video - they certainly helped me.
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Vicky, sending prayers and good thoughts to you and your family.

Team Sixpack you guys are doing such a great job. Very excited to see how everyone is pulling together.

I'm getting antsy at home. I go back to the doctors on Monday. Hoping to get the all clear to drive and exercise.

Today my niece is going to take me grocery shopping. This will be the first time out of the house since Sunday.
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    DON'T FORGET TO UPDATE YOUR WEIGHT, IF YOU WANT TO BE INCLUDED ON THE WEIGHT LEADER LIST!

ALSO, If you want to use the Weight Tracker, but DON'T want to appear on the Weight Loss Leader Sheet, message me privately.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    Vicky, sending prayers and good thoughts to you and your family.

Team Sixpack you guys are doing such a great job. Very excited to see how everyone is pulling together.

I'm getting antsy at home. I go back to the doctors on Monday. Hoping to get the all clear to drive and exercise.

Today my niece is going to take me grocery shopping. This will be the first time out of the house since Sunday.

Yessss, excited to see your progress!!!!!!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    I finally put in all my calories from yesterday and was pleasantly surprised to see that I did stay under. I just made sure to stop eating when I was full(I hate wasting food), and to drink plenty of fluids.

Today, I am back at it! During school breaks, I am going to get in those videos and keep drinking my water! I didn't get in the 64 oz yesterday, but there's still plenty of time to finish the challenge. So excited to see some already completed the videos! We can do this, Sixpack! :smiley:
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    @jdelaroy That's awesome that you are getting better! Praying for continued and full recovery! :smile:
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited February 2017
    Options
    ddsv8p0ex9z4.jpg

We are supposed to get heavy rain again, this afternoon. I decided to get a short run/jog, outside, before the ugly weather.

Hopefully within a few weeks this will be our weather.
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    we got snow here today :confounded: getting in some more indoor exercise......
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    we got snow here today :confounded: getting in some more indoor exercise......

Ohhhh nooo, we need spring WITH nice weather, :(
  • Tiffany7711
    Tiffany7711 Posts: 27 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I had done my 30 minutes of P90x before I did the first video because I wasn't expecting much of a workout with the first video. Boy was I wrong. It was a productive hour but I am going to be sore tomorrow. I am on track for my water. Honestly, 64 ounces is not too hard for me especially at work. It is great to be accountable to do it EVWRYDAY, though. I can forget.
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Hi Team

@TrkyVic0327 That is wonderful .. a little bit of hope .. goes a long way!!

@scrapbookingtm Hope you feel better.. today!

@GrandmaJackie Beautiful!

@Tiffany7711 Great job!

Were having a bit of a warm streak.. taking advantage of it.. spending time out and about, before it gets cold again.

• TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Yes, it's warm-ish now, so we're hoping to get in an outdoor walk this afternoon before the cold comes back too!
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,725 Member
    Options
    I just took a little walk outside for lunch... The sun is shinning and it looks perfect out there except for the fact that it is soooo cold out there!! It was a short little walk! haha
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Hi Team

Today's workout I helped my DH clean up his workshop to get prepared for a new job. Now it has walk ways! :):):) Yard/garden T mins 115

I am good on my water x 3 days.

• azsundancer
    Options
    Its been a long winter .. looks like rain here, now. Signs of spring... though! My vinca is blooming.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Way to get your excerise in, I was lucky today. The weather said rain all day but it was gorgeous, yay!
  • ghizon
    ghizon Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    @TrkyVic0327 sorry to hear about your uncle. I hope he continues to improve. Sending prayers to you and your family.