TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,375 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Heading out to spend the day with my daughter! Our plan is to get a good hike in plus some pool time with the grandkids, :)

@karinidowu Welcome to the team!
    @Rachelerik Take care of yourself!
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Drunk me ate 1/2 pound of chocolate last night. Hungover me just threw the other 1/2 pound away. I need to hang out with sober me more often.

:)
  • azsundancer
    Options
    BeLLe_60 wrote: »
    I just went to send a friend request to @karindowu.. " the page could not be found" Did she leave MFP?
    There's an I in the middle of her name like this: karinidowu
    I think that's why it wasn't showing up for you. :smile:

Thank you.. it worked!
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Heading out to spend the day with my daughter! Our plan is to get a good hike in plus some pool time with the grandkids, :)

@karinidowu Welcome to the team!
    @Rachelerik Take care of yourself!

Oboy...the pool sounds like fun.. have a blast with your family!
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Just waiting for it to warm up here before I head out! Have a great Saturday Team!

• TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,995 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Oh my soul! Waiting until the weekend to complete challenges for the week is not fun! Lol! :lol: I won't be making that mistake next week! I finished another challenge's (Ilvermorny for those of you in it) workouts today, because it ends tonight. And I will do both of the workout videos for Team Six tomorrow! At least it is getting us minutes! I think I'll max out tonight. :smiley: On the last day of water today, and I am already at 48 oz, so I think I'll hit it today without a problem. (Water challenges are always rough for me)

Excited to see where we will be heading next! Happy Saturday, Sixpack! Hope you are able to get your sweat on! :sweat_smile:
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options

Pool time sounds fantastic! Enjoy some extra for those of us with snow today! :open_mouth::smile:
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Todays Workout Yard/Garden/Dog walk T 170 mins. Tired.
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    All challenges finished and posted. Got my minutes caught up. I should be able to max out the minutes tomorrow.
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,725 Member
    Options
    Done.... Done.... Done!!

Water was difficult, I think I'm drowned, but I did it!!!
  • starjam25
    Options
    All challenges finished and posted. Got my minutes caught up. I should be able to max out the minutes tomorrow.

@scrapbookingtm Wonderful!! You're doing awesome!
  • starjam25
    Options
    BeLLe_60 wrote: »
    Todays Workout Yard/Garden/Dog walk T 170 mins. Tired.

@Belle_60 You may be tired but I bet you have a happy doggy!! Great Job!
  • starjam25
    Options
    Oh my soul! Waiting until the weekend to complete challenges for the week is not fun! Lol! :lol: I won't be making that mistake next week! I finished another challenge's (Ilvermorny for those of you in it) workouts today, because it ends tonight. And I will do both of the workout videos for Team Six tomorrow! At least it is getting us minutes! I think I'll max out tonight. :smiley: On the last day of water today, and I am already at 48 oz, so I think I'll hit it today without a problem. (Water challenges are always rough for me)

Excited to see where we will be heading next! Happy Saturday, Sixpack! Hope you are able to get your sweat on! :sweat_smile:

@TrkyVic0327 I know what you mean about waiting until the weekend.... You think it's only an hour how hard can it be..... Oh My Goodness... Oh My Goodness...

And I also know what you mean about the water... I didn't think it would be hard but it was difficult!! What a challenge....
  • Rachelerik
    Rachelerik Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    @Rachelerik sad to see you go, but you need to take care of you first! Praying for quick recovery and hope to see you during the next race! :heart:

Thank you. I am hoping to be able to do the race on my own as I am able. It has been so much fun!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Hi Sixpack. It is so great to see everyone working so hard. You guys are doing fantastic. Keep up the great work.
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Ok, so first challenge video ✅! I really enjoyed that one! Was very fun and easy to modify and still get in a great workout! I was going to start the next video right away and go back to back, but funny thing happened. I just made myself an experimental protein shake adding frozen berries to a combo I have never tried before, and wouldn't you know it, I spill it all across the living room which is where I workout! So now, I am waiting for the area to dry and made myself another protein drink. So, second challenge video will be done sometime after lunch. And Water challenge ✅!

Hope y'all are having a great Sunday! Finish those challenges and mark the spreadsheet! Don't forget, if you can't access the spreadsheet, let us know, and one of us can fill it in for you! :smiley:
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,297 Member
    Options
    All done for the week and updated!
    Good night everybody!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Ok, so first challenge video ✅! I really enjoyed that one! Was very fun and easy to modify and still get in a great workout! I was going to start the next video right away and go back to back, but funny thing happened. I just made myself an experimental protein shake adding frozen berries to a combo I have never tried before, and wouldn't you know it, I spill it all across the living room which is where I workout! So now, I am waiting for the area to dry and made myself another protein drink. So, second challenge video will be done sometime after lunch. And Water challenge ✅!

Hope y'all are having a great Sunday! Finish those challenges and mark the spreadsheet! Don't forget, if you can't access the spreadsheet, let us know, and one of us can fill it in for you! :smiley:

On nooo Vicki, that's something I would do SPILL my protein all over the floor, lol.
    Maalea wrote: »
    All done for the week and updated!
    Good night everybody!

Nice job getting everyone done!!!!!
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Hi Team!! My legs are sore and so tired after yesterdays shoveling and wheel barrowing. I wasn't going to do anything today. But.. couldnt put a -0- up on the spreadsheet for today.. especially after you all have been working so hard! So I did 20 mins on the treadmill slow.

I have my 5 days in with my water and my mins/miles are all logged in.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Sixpack, we can do thi, please make sure you get everything updated before the cut off time. There's still a lot of unclaimed challenges, :(