TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,308 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start a spinning class so that will take care of 10.5 miles. Yes, thank goodness only 4 more days of no chocolate. We have this

1/5 no chocolate :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    I'm about to start a spinning class so that will take care of 10.5 miles. Yes, thank goodness only 4 more days of no chocolate. We have this
    Update: class got cancelled :'(:'( So I decided to stay anyways to finish up my miles......
    Challenge 2
    Mon - Treadmill & CrossRamp 7 miles
    Tues - Treadmill 3.5 miles Total: 10.5 miles

@MissionEnforcer
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    We're in need of back-up players for the Wait-List. If you know of anyone who might be interested in trying out the race over the last few weeks, please refer them to the sign-up sheet, which is found on the Main Group page under "Announcements".

Thank you! :)
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,725 Member
    Options
    @grandmajackie Sorry your class got cancelled but glad to hear you're making such good use of your time!! Congratulations on getting your challenge 2 done!! YeeHaw! Plus day 1 of no chocolate.... Look at you go!
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Hi Team :)
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,244 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE #1:

I did the 5k frostbite footrace.
    I walked (partly and the whole way) to work yesterday and today, which was about 7 km in total. Now that the weather is getting warmer, and it is not so dark anymore, it is much nicer to walk than in winter! Part of the way is through a park, so it is nice to walk there, and a good way to relax and leave work mentally behind.

• Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,244 Member
    Options
    Challenge 2 done - I did the beginners total body workout. It was nice, and although I was familiar with all the exercises, it was good to have them explained in detail again, to check the form.
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Maalea wrote: »
    Challenge 2 done - I did the beginners total body workout. It was nice, and although I was familiar with all the exercises, it was good to have them explained in detail again, to check the form.

I agree ... it had a good warm up and great cues on proper form.
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Todays workout Treadmill 72 mins, Challenge 2 - Fitness Blender Low Impact video , 40 mins and dog walk 16 mins. T 128.

Challenge 1 Treadmill 10.49
    Yesterday 3.71 miles
    Today 3.42 miles
    Remaining 3.36 miles

No Afternoon tea 1/5
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    JUST A REMINDER: WEIGHT TRACKER LEADER SHEET WILL UPDATE TOMORROW EVENING!
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Challenge #1

I did the 5k frostbite footrace today. I walked one of the walking routes I used to do with Bruno, which starts with a steady climb, so is always nice on the return journey. It was a dry, cloudy but bright morning and was nice to do outside as I had just completed a 50 minute step class at the gym.

@MissionEnforcer
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I am impressed. Great job getting those challenges done! Giving up chocolate? Oh my you guys are doing great! I will give up the gummy bears. Every night, I eat a handful or two with the bf. I could stand to go without the extra calories and sugar. I will have to start today. Although I did pretty good with only eating 4 yesterday.

Yesterday, I managed to reach my step goal of 12500 steps. (This was a breeze for me before the surgery.) Yesterday, I had to do my 30 minutes of walking in 15 minute increments.

I am just happy, I can still walk. The BF thinks it will take me about a month before I can get back to running. So much for running a 5k in March. LOL guess I have to walk it, or aim to run in April/May.
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS:

IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR NUMBERS GETTING VERIFIED (BUT YOU SEE OTHERS THAT ARE), YOU ARE PROBABLY NOT FOLLOWING THE EXAMPLES, AS SHOWN IN THE CHALLENGE LISTING.

***PLEASE DO NOT POST THE EXAMPLES ON THE TEAM SITES***
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited March 2017
    Options
    ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS:

IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR NUMBERS GETTING VERIFIED (BUT YOU SEE OTHERS THAT ARE), YOU ARE PROBABLY NOT FOLLOWING THE EXAMPLES, AS SHOWN IN THE CHALLENGE LISTING.

***PLEASE DO NOT POST THE EXAMPLES ON THE TEAM SITES***

I see mines not but I don't understand why, sorry, :(
    Update: class got cancelled :'(:'( So I decided to stay anyways to finish up my miles......
    Challenge 2
    Mon - Treadmill & CrossRamp 7 miles
    Tues - Treadmill 3.5 miles Total: 10.5 miles

@MissionEnforcer
    :)
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Hi Team :)

@GrandmaJackie I read your post and went back and read the challenge example. I guess MissionEnforcer want this:

1jn6igoifyfe.png
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Now I know also.. thanks @GrandmaJackie
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited March 2017
    Options
    BeLLe_60 wrote: »
    Now I know also.. thanks @GrandmaJackie

Sorry, now I see, lol Thanks soo much!!
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,988 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking they want just that challenge in the post separate from any other comments other than about that challenge. So when completed the challenge, make a separate post saying so with the separate sentence and all that, but make different posts to comment on other things? That's the way I interpreted it. It probably makes it easier for them to read and verify.
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Challenge #1
    I chose the Treadmill & CrossRamp (it's like the elliptical)
    I walked/Jogged 10.5 miles
    I chose the treadmill & CrossRamp since our weather has been cold, lately.
    @MissonEnforcer
  • azsundancer
    Options
    @GrandmaJackie Your Welcome.

@TrkyVic0327 Great idea.. simplier the better.