TEAM FIVE

Options

Replies

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options

WEEK TWO: RACING TO LA RÉUNION!

CHALLENGE #1: "DANSES DE RÉUNION!" (10 POINTS)
    On my to-do list for tomorrow

CHALLENGE #2: “RANDONNEE ON RÉUNION!” (10 PTS)
    COMPLETE

CHALLENGE #3: “NON, PAS TROP!” (5 POINTS)
    UNDER CALORIE COUNT 5/7 DAYS THIS WEEK!
    2/5 Completed

MINUTES/MILES
    30 Jan. 124 minutes
    31 Jan. 157 minutes (two walks)
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,713 Member
    Options

3/5 Complete

HIKE TO CASCADE DU TROU DE FER (5 KM; 3.3 MILES) OUTSIDE!
    Complete: 1/30/17 - Neighbourhood walk (19F) 5.19 miles

STAY UNDER YOUR CALORIE COUNT 5 OUT OF 7 DAYS
    2/5 Completed
  • geminiswede
    geminiswede Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Outside walking done. 4.45 miles total. It was so windy my headphones kept falling out of my ears. :D But at least it wasn't crazy cold.
  • getsa
    getsa Posts: 98 Member
    Options

1/5 Complete

Not Complete

1/5 Completed
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options

WOAH, Team 4 did not come to play this race!

It's February, a new month. LET'S DO THIS!

• biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »

At first I thought you meant they didn't have ANY points. Then I looked at the spreadsheet. WOW.

I knocked out the dance videos this morning so all I have left of the challenges is the "5 days under calories" which I am 2/5.

• MiamiSeoul
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »

At first I thought you meant they didn't have ANY points. Then I looked at the spreadsheet. WOW.

I knocked out the dance videos this morning so all I have left of the challenges is the "5 days under calories" which I am 2/5.

No, they are taking no prisoners; kicking butt; leading the pack; blazing the 2nd week trail; about to leave us in the dust IF we don't kick it into high, HIGH gear!

Let's go Fab Fives!

• b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,010 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Per Team 4 - they are rocking it! Kind of nice to have another team with the target on their back for Team 1. Hopefully we can stay close and take first from both of them. ;)

Sorry, I didn't get many minutes yesterday...stupid migraine kicked up in the afternoon, and thwarted my plans for further working out (like getting miles and the videos done). I did at least get a few exercises done in the morning. On a good note, it was easy to stay under my daily calorie goals.

We'll see how I do today with the calorie goals. Been doing dry January and it is February now, so debating how much I celebrate...lol...but honestly, this migraine is lingering a bit today (after very little sleep last night), so I might stay dry today since I know I'll be a lightweight.

Hopefully this headache dissipates, and I can get some better times logged for today. If not, I'm going to need some help from the rest of the team to cover a bit for me!
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    b3achy wrote: »
    Per Team 4 - they are rocking it! Kind of nice to have another team with the target on their back for Team 1. Hopefully we can stay close and take first from both of them. ;)

Sorry, I didn't get many minutes yesterday...stupid migraine kicked up in the afternoon, and thwarted my plans for further working out (like getting miles and the videos done). I did at least get a few exercises done in the morning. On a good note, it was easy to stay under my daily calorie goals.

We'll see how I do today with the calorie goals. Been doing dry January and it is February now, so debating how much I celebrate...lol...but honestly, this migraine is lingering a bit today (after very little sleep last night), so I might stay dry today since I know I'll be a lightweight.

Hopefully this headache dissipates, and I can get some better times logged for today. If not, I'm going to need some help from the rest of the team to cover a bit for me!

Migraines are the worst! Feel better.

• rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Well, since ya'll posted about Team 4, now Team 1 has stormed ahead and have nearly 1000 minutes more than us in exercise minutes. I know we have a few who haven't reported, but we are going to have to step it up for sure if we are going to take over this leg. I'm on pace to hit the 700 cap this week and will get all of the challenge points.

I plan on doing the videos over lunch today, so will have that checked off.

I have completed the 5k outside (well, a couple times already and have a 6 mi run tomorrow and another 3+ on Sat). I will say that I am ready for spring to arrive... it was fun running outside in the below freezing temps for the first couple of weeks, but it is getting kind of old... guess we'll see what the groundhog says tomorrow. :smile:

I am 2/2 on staying below calories. Need to get a few groceries for the rest of the week, so need to stay strong and resist the temptation to bring home ice cream. @b3achy I don't have a problem staying "dry", but ice cream is definitely my weakness... that and peanut butter, but I do my best to plan and fit into my calories.

Happy Hump Day! GO FAB FIVES!!
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I'm working hard on the minutes. I'm sure i can hit 500 and will try for 700.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I went out for a run this morning. The last 2 weeks have been unseasonably warm, but today, the cold weather was back! I'm also planning on a quick ski tonight. I should have no problem getting to 700 minutes this week :smiley: I'm also on par with food, but I am really hungry right now!!! My weakness is anything chocolatey!!
  • b3achy
    Options
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    I went out for a run this morning. The last 2 weeks have been unseasonably warm, but today, the cold weather was back! I'm also planning on a quick ski tonight. I should have no problem getting to 700 minutes this week :smiley: I'm also on par with food, but I am really hungry right now!!! My weakness is anything chocolatey!!

Have fun skiing!! That is the one thing I miss living in FL. I used to go on an annual ski trip, but haven't done it in over a decade.
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options

This island is breathtaking!

I watched the videos. The volcano erupting would only play on YouTube.

COMPLETED WED., 2/1/17
    LI TOURNÉ MAURITIAN SEGA (4:06 minutes)
    LI TOURNÉ - DJ ASSAD (3:36 minutes)

DANSE TON MALOYA! (2:48 minutes)
    This video threw me off a little. The music & dance seemed so African, but they were standing in front of this very modern building . . . weird.

MALOYA (Plage de Saint Pierre Réunion) (4:47 minutes)
    This video would only play on YouTube.

PAPAOUTAI (3:31 minutes)

COMPLETED MON., 1/30/17

STAY UNDER CALORIES 5/7 DAYS THIS WEEK!
    3/5 Completed

MINUTES/MILES
    30 Jan. 124 minutes
    31 Jan. 157 minutes
    1 Feb. 92 minutes (48 minutes walking + 19 minutes SEGA & MALOYA dances + 13 minutes day 1, 30DC + 7 minutes for videos + 5 minutes watching the dance video)
  • b3achy
    Options
    Got some decent minutes in today (posted), though not as much as I would have liked. Hope to do better tomorrow. Still need to get those dance videos knocked out. Way under for food again today, and I'm still hungry, so time to grab something before the clock strikes midnight.
  • getsa
    getsa Posts: 98 Member
    Options

3/5 Complete

1/2 Complete

2/5 Completed

Trying to add more minutes. This is definitely a team effort an you all are so inspiring. Let's do this!!!