TEAM FOUR

Options

Replies

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    bowlt wrote: »
    Everyone is doing such a great job! Keep up the good work everyone. But don't forget a rest day is ok!
    t4j7z87v7bva.jpg

Absolutely I've taken a rest day today. Needed as I'm very ill at the moment.
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    hklc10b1kg8c.jpg

Say hello to my beautiful breakfast :p

That looks so delicious! What did you put in it?

Well Smashers... I didn't do jack squat today and I ate everything in sight. But I'm happy :smile: Tomorrow will be a different story! I'm going to exercise and do some meal prep for the week later on in the evening.
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I did some great hiking outside. It was really cold but I toughed it out8od95pefrgyx.jpg
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    We walked all over the town
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    @ddeliciosa
    Base:
    1 cup frozen mango
    Handful of spinach
    1/2 frozen banana
    1/4 cup Greek yogurt
    3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
    1 serving of protein powder (whatever you use, mines vanilla cream flavored)
    1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds

Topping:
    Slivered almonds
    Quinoa crisps
    Banana
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Hello My fellow Smashers!! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend (or whats left of it) I am still very ill. I wanted to do CIZE today but I just can't. I need to just let my body heal. I am so glad I maxed out my workout minutes for week 2 before I fell ill. You have all done so well this week. We stayed up in first the whole week! Just amazing team work. I am feeling so proud to be a part of it. Team 1 is only 25 points behind us so lets keep on pushing until the end!

• dawnsch1995
    dawnsch1995 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Good morning fellow smashes. Well I did my 5.8 mile along our frozen river it was a cool crisp morning but really nice to get outside even had some dear pass along our path it was beautiful! My legs were pretty fatigued but to me that's a good thing and this is helping to build up my stamina and strength. Finishing off the dance videos today and gonna do some meal prep for next week! Happy sunday!!
  • dawnsch1995
    dawnsch1995 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Whoops meant to say 3.8 miles!! Whew my legs would have been really tired then lol
  • plainanjelik
    plainanjelik Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Hope you all are having a great Sunday! Fortunately for this challenge I will be stuck in a class during the superbowl so no parties or snacks for me! Missed last year's too. But seeing as I still don't understand football I'm not too torn up about it. So far I've been staying on track with my meals and exercise has been going well too. I've done a 45 minute walk this morning and am planning a zumba workout, my daily Fitstar workout along with a yoga cooldown later this evening. I have apparently been adopted into the Patriots clan but I give my best wishes to fans and players of both teams. Let the best team win! Enjoy the rest of your day!
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hey team! Went on a walk this afternoon with my mom, went to go log it later and saw that we are behind! Bah. So I went on another walk but we are still behind 40 points. I just got a kettle ball and this resistance bar, so I'm gonna try to get a few more minutes in with that. I think my competitive side is getting the best of me. I shouldn't of slacked off yesterday! Next week my #1 goal is to max out on the minutes.
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 273 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Went to our local water park today. Exhausting. I counted 71 steps climbing up to the top for the waterslides. I did it 7 times. And I was like enough!!! And you have to carry your own two-seater tube. After that I told the kids we had to stick to lazy river and the wave pools.
    We were there for 5 hrs, but I only logged in for 90min of really strenuous exercise.
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    This is the time of year that I can really appreciate living in Florida! 10mi run, 54mi bike and a 1.2mi swim and now I'm done. Hip is a little sore so will be light on minutes tomorrow, but next Sunday is another heavy training day:)
  • plainanjelik
    plainanjelik Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Looks like team 1 was being sneaky again. We were really close to getting another 10 points for 10% over goal so did some more exercise to get us there. Looks like we need another 464 minutes to catch up :(
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Just did some calculations and everyone on the team that hasn't maxed out at 700 would need to do another 40 mins to get back in first. :'( I haven't put my time in for today yet, but I took those minutes off. We tied on challenges, they are just out exercising us. Kind of a bummer. We are still doing awesome though. I know I didn't work this hard during the last race.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @mckeon11 @Scherzie awesome job !!!

@TaraDanielle40 those hikes up the stairs with tubes are soooo rough haha. I'm in shape, and feel like I'm gonna pass out at the top. They're intense.

Yep still hanging out 15 points behind team 1 :( great job on the challenges though, imagine how far behind we'd be if we didn't all complete our challenges!! I headed out for a halftime walk to get some minutes.

I think next week if we all make it our goal to max out on minutes, we'll cruise into first with some comfort. Imagine if ALL of us got 700+ minutes!! That would be amazing!!
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @SmashleyM914 I'm going to go for 700 next week. I managed it the first week, so I know I can do it. I could try to do more today, but realistically that's not going to happen.

Tomorrow starts a new week. We CAN do this Smashers!
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try as well. On another totally different note. I'm a huge football fan. Really wanted ATL to win. Not a pat fan but I am a Michigan fan. So I do love seeing Brady do well.