TEAM FOUR

Options

Replies

• ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    bowlt wrote: »
    So I just spent 40 minutes hiking around the yard in over a foot of snow to get in one outdoor mile. Now to bed I go. I am tired. We are currently in first place good job everyone.

Geez, a foot of a snow is a lot to trek through. Have you tried seeing if maybe you can modify the challenge since it's that bad?

• AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    @ddeliciosa that 6 year old dinner request - lmao!!

• AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    ddeliciosa wrote: »
    bowlt wrote: »
    So I just spent 40 minutes hiking around the yard in over a foot of snow to get in one outdoor mile. Now to bed I go. I am tired. We are currently in first place good job everyone.

Geez, a foot of a snow is a lot to trek through. Have you tried seeing if maybe you can modify the challenge since it's that bad?

I don't think they'll offer an alternative, they pretty much said do what ya gotta do :#
  • AshleyMFitness16
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I haven't taken the entire day to hit my step goal in a very long time. Oh well, at least I finally hit it. Other than my killer workout this morning, in was kinda a bum today! Tomorrow I'll do better :smiley: Only 10 points out of first, good work team!
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    @ddeliciosa that 6 year old dinner request - lmao!!

Haha it ended up being pizza and wings! He's got expensive taste
  • tarpguys
    tarpguys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I did my 5K tonight with hubby. I have continuing education classes tomorrow and Thursday so my schedule will be a little askew. I'm not a morning person so getting my exercise done before class won't work! If nothing else I will do stair stepper at night. Sorry this has to be short I have to get my breakfast made and to bed!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Hey Team just checking in!! I just looked at the spreadsheet and we are in first place!! WOO!! Hope you are doing well. I've just got back from the Gym (killed it today) and did all my challenge videos. Loved that last one. Stromae is a great French artist I love him and the dancing was fun too. Not too bad on the arms like last weeks videos. Lets get those workouts done!!I am trying hard to make up for my missed workout time on Monday. I might do another Cize video tonight if I can muster up the strength to do more.
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    Haha @bowlt :D:D:D:D
    Well, if you saw my status, I'm having a bad day. My 4:00 gym alarm went off, I woke up, and just wasn't feeling it. Went back to sleep, woke up again at 6:30ish and turned on the news and quickly began feeling grateful I didn't go. Roads were slick, lots of accidents. Usually when I don't go in the morning I immediately work on figuring out when another time during the day will work for me. Talk with the hubby, see when he'll be home so he can hangout with Davie, maybe go while Davie's at half day kindergarten, then work from home the rest of the day. Something. Not today. I'm just not feelin it, and I'm thinking its hormones. Reading all your posts has motivated me to at least get something done today. I think it'll be the videos, then I'll get the team some points and also get miles in. I might even ask my son to go outside and do the 5K with me. It's cold, but we can bundle up. He does a good job of motivating me because usually once I bring up working out in any way to him, he's all for it and won't let me change my mind.
    Hope you're all having a better hump day than I am :neutral:
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    HI team!

I don't think I will make it to the gym today, but I will definitely go for a walk. The sun is shining & it isn't too cold. Just waiting for an electrician go come, then I am heading out. I put my garmin on when I was shovelling this morning, just in case I run out of time.

Awesome job keeping us in 1st place everyone!
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Went for a walk this morning and it was cold. Only did half of what I normally do because of it. Glad I've already got my walk challenge done. My husband and I started a 30 day yoga program a few days ago. I'm enjoying it and it's helping me get more minutes. So win win. Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
  • bowlt
    bowlt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I got more of the outside work in at lunch today. Brought all of my warm snow clothes to work, bundled up and went to the cemetery since it is plowed there. Only half mile left to go. I am hoping to get that done tonight. Then I will start to tackle the videos.
  • plainanjelik
    plainanjelik Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi team, sorry I was a bit late logging my exercise minutes for Monday and yesterday. Got 100 and 80 minutes respectively and updated our sheet. I believe I went over my calorie goal yeaterday so 1/5 days complete. Hoping to keep to my calorie goal the rest of the week. Taking a break from karate today. My body is screaming at me but will get a walk in at a slower pace to complete challenge 2 and hope to get the dances done tonight as well. Stay strong team!