TEAM FOUR

Options

Replies

• LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Good morning team!

Today is going to be a rest day for me as well. It is too cold to walk outside & I just can't deal with the treadmill today. Hopefully those that haven't finished the challenges, will fill in those blanks today.

Have a great Sunday!
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Sorry i haven't been to active on the thread the last couple days, i have been a little run down and not doing much other than working and sitting with DH. BUT today i will be doing everything i can to try and help us get into first place. I have to work till about noon, then its all about getting the exercises done. I just looked and we are 25 from first after i added what little i did yesterday. LETS GO GET IT EVERYONE !!!
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I just put my minutes in for yesterday and we are still in second place by 25 points. We only have 4 empty spots for challenges. I'm impressed by that! After yesterday I only need 105minutes to reach the max of 700 for the week, so I'm going to do that today. I have until 10pm my time to get it done. It's been a great start to the race.
  • darcijojo
    Options
    70 minutes done for the day. I'm going to the grocery store and then I think I'll look up a yoga video on youtube for that last 35. I could use a good stretch. My body is tired and I really wanted to rest today, but I really wanted to get those 700 minutes also. Goals!
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    All challenges done this week woo hoo! Going to add it to the spreadsheet now.
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Sorry to be MIA this week but I am back at it. Up at 4, flight got in a noon and then on the trainer for almost 3 hours, ugh...
  • plainanjelik
    plainanjelik Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Well yesterday was a total fail on my part. Had to work in the morning then spent the afternoon and this morning writing a paper for school. Did my best today but still didn't get the 700 minutes. Oh well, i'll try again next week.
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Got my info in. My sheet app kept closing on me. But it's working now.
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hey team. I logged around 100 minutes for today, which has been my biggest day yet! I went on a long walk during the day, and then did an hour on a stationary bike. The stationary bike was so tortuous, it bores me to death :neutral: but I had to do it for the team and couldn't go outside since a little weather came in.

@Scherzie days of travel are always so draining! Where did you go off to?

@plainanjelik 665 minutes totally counts in my book as meeting the max, way to go! Good luck on your paper.

I might not be able to get a workout in tomorrow, I've got a big exam coming up on Tuesday. I'll definitely try to make up for it afterwards. Way to kick butt this week everyone!
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I went to I-hop for lunch and tried to pick something good so I picked the garden omelette. I went to track it and saw it was like 850 calories. I did get the fresh fruit and not the toast or hashbrowns. Really??? 800+ calories. I did log it into my calories and ate something less for dinner. Anyone else get shocked when you go to log food. My goal for next wee is to max out on the workout minutes.
  • darcijojo
    Options
    Yay!! I managed the 700 minutes. I'm so proud of myself. The yoga that I did tonight felt so good. I'm really going to have to do that more often. I logged my minutes and checked and we are only 5 points out of first place. Sad to be so close, yet happy that we've done so well. Only one challenge not done also. I'm proud of all of us. Hope we can keep the momentum going throughout the race. Hope the papers and exams go well for those that have them. I really should be working on my grad school application, but I'm not.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    darcijojo wrote: »
    I typed a big long thing about all my work today and it's gone. :neutral: It was a lot of exercise minutes though. :smile:

@darcijojo I hate that! I have learned that my iPhone emojis do that though. I only use the MFP ones in the threads now :wink: And I select all and copy often!
    tarpguys wrote: »
    Hubby had different plans for my rest day. We went for a 1 1/2 mile jog and a 2 3/4 mile walk. I was even able to get it on the spreadsheet!

@tarpguys give the hubs a high 5 for me!!
    ddeliciosa wrote: »
    Hey team. I logged around 100 minutes for today, which has been my biggest day yet! I went on a long walk during the day, and then did an hour on a stationary bike. The stationary bike was so tortuous, it bores me to death :neutral: but I had to do it for the team and couldn't go outside since a little weather came in.

I despise the stationary bike too :s plus it doesn't get me any steps so I never use it lol
    getsa wrote: »
    1. NAME: Gethsemani Palacios

2. FAVORITE WAY TO EXERCISE: Jogging and Weights in Garage

3. WHERE YOU ARE FROM (TOWN/STATE/PROVINCE): Austin, TX USA

4. A BRIEF (OR LONG) DESCRIPTION OF WHERE YOU LIVE (PICTURES ARE FUN, BUT NOT A REQUIREMENT): Home to the University of Texas flagship campus, Austin is known for its eclectic live-music scene centered around country, blues and rock. Its many parks and lakes are popular for hiking, biking, swimming and boating. South of the city, Formula One's Circuit of the Americas raceway has hosted the United States Grand Prix.

@getsa Welcome!!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    I'm really shocked the week 2 destination isn't up yet, it's always up Monday morning when I'm at the gym!
    Anxious to check the final numbers on the spreadsheet!
    Cheers to week 2 team!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    THE WEEK TWO DESTINATION IS UP!
    TIME FOR SOME FUN IN THE SUN!
    THE SPREADSHEETS WILL FOLLOW IN AWHILE!

:)B):)
  • aim630
    aim630 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I wasn't very active yesterday, we were in the car all day. I tried to go for a walk outside, but it was 28 and I didn't get very far. I started warming up towards the end of the walk, but at that point I had already decided I was going home. Tonight either the gym or workout videos at home. I hope to build up more minutes this week. I work about 10 hrs a day, plus half an hour commute each way, so it's hard to get a lot of time in and keep up with laundry, housework, etc, but I'll try to do better this week! I was in a Fitbit Weekend Warrior challenge, and the exercise minutes helped me get first place, so there's that.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    Ile de la Réunion - about 320 miles per teammate, I'm excited to get there, it looks beautiful! We killed our goal last week of getting to our destination by Friday, let's make that our goal every week!!
    More testing of our coordination this week too lol! About 15 minutes less time for these videos, so they should be completed no-problemo!
    Challenge 2 will be difficult for me, it's looking like a cold week in the teens by me, but I'll get it done! Just have to bundle up :)
    Chicken in creole sauce - so delicious!! We had it on our honeymoon almost every day, it's a huge dish in Costa Rica! I came home and found a yummy recipe, however I've already got my meals planned for the week. Maybe I'll squeeze it in over the weekend!
  • plainanjelik
    plainanjelik Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My jaw literally dropped when I saw the hiking challenge. All I could think was that 4.5 mile walk to and from the grocery store I did yesterday won't count? And now it's snowing!! :'( .

It's only an inch but in the DC metro area it might as well be 6 feet. People suddenly forget how to drive as soon as there's white stuff falling from the sky sp in an effort not to get run over I'll skip today. Hopefully the weather's a bit better tomorrow so I can get those miles in.