TEAM FOUR

Options

Replies

• plainanjelik
    plainanjelik Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Well @tarpguys and I just finished our meet and walking date .

So glad you guys were able to meet! Looks like you had a blast! :D
  • plainanjelik
    plainanjelik Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Slow day for me, only got 20 minutes in with a walk this morning. My body would not cooperate with any more. Looks like I have my work cut out for me tomorrow and Sunday. I'm determined to get those 700 minutes. Looks like we're behind by 20 but team 1 has 2 members capped out so we could definitely catch up with so many of us over half way to 700. Keep pushing everyone!
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    @darcijojo So you know I am laughing too. You are right I would really have to kick it up to go over that 700 mark. I did get to the gym again today.
  • tarpguys
    tarpguys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Yes, @MonicaA2013 had a very nice afternoon. Beautiful day! Beautiful lady! I feel very fortunate to be able to meet in person and share face to face! The walk was very nice as well. I wish I hadn't forgotten my phone in the car I would have loved to share a picture of the Canadian geese walking on top of the frozen pond. It was so funny!

I did eat my 3 orange today and I'm hoping to get another workout in this evening but hubby is calling me to help him take sheet rock up stairs. I best get going... ;)
  • lynnbaum
    Options
    So if I started with 1200 calories added some for that work out on the treadmill. I did 2 miles, with an incline part of the time of 2. So that upped my calories to 1600 something. I ate a really great salad for lunch and another for dinner. I could of had lasagna or a really great salad with shrimp. I love shrimp so the salad wins. So I am at 900+ calories for the day and my fitness pal says I didn't eat enough today. I could have cake!! right???? Maybe cookies. I am way to far under calories. I could have a couple glasses of wine. I have followed a couple of guys that calorie cycle so you know I will be upping my calories on this weekend. This is a score for me.
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I didn't get a walk in again today, so I did some videos this evening. I was going to head to bed and then I noticed I hadn't made my mileage goal yet on my fitbit, so I jumped on the rebounder for another 10 mins. Total of 85 mins for me today. :) I'm going to try and end this week in the top 25. I seem to always end the night in 27th. We are 10 points out of first place right now.
    @MonicaA2013 and @tarpguys it's so cool that you two got to meet up.
  • darcijojo
    Options
    @plainanjelik I hope you make your goal! I love that you are determined to get 700 this week.
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I can't enter my minutes into the spreadsheet as I'm traveling but will get them in tomorrow afternoon. Done all of the challenges, 45 min spin Wed, 30 min Thursday, 75 min Friday.....
  • dawnsch1995
    dawnsch1995 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Good morning! It's been a tough week for me but I am feeling better everyday, so hoping next week I'll be ready to kick it up a notch. I hit my step goal 3/5 days this week and finished the videos, so not bad all things considered! Today we are heading out to enjoy some time on the frozen lakes! Snowmobiling, ice fishing, snowshoeing so should be a great day full of fresh air and exercise! Happy Saturday!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Well @tarpguys and I just finished our meet and walking date .
    @MonicaA2013 @tarpguys I love this so much!!

lynnbaum wrote: »
    So if I started with 1200 calories added some for that work out on the treadmill. I did 2 miles, with an incline part of the time of 2. So that upped my calories to 1600 something. I ate a really great salad for lunch and another for dinner. I could of had lasagna or a really great salad with shrimp. I love shrimp so the salad wins. So I am at 900+ calories for the day and my fitness pal says I didn't eat enough today. I could have cake!! right???? Maybe cookies. I am way to far under calories. I could have a couple glasses of wine. I have followed a couple of guys that calorie cycle so you know I will be upping my calories on this weekend. This is a score for me.

@lynnbaum Maybe fill those extra cals with some fruit salad and a glass of wine :)
    Scherzie wrote: »
    I can't enter my minutes into the spreadsheet as I'm traveling but will get them in tomorrow afternoon. Done all of the challenges, 45 min spin Wed, 30 min Thursday, 75 min Friday.....
    @Scherzie I entered them for you

• AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    25 points out of first, let's see if we can get everyone to complete all the challenges!! That would be son great :smiley:
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I completed the videos, finally! Man, the first video I was like "Okay, is this lady ever going to put her arms down?" and then by the second video I got the theme. I am so uncoordinated, so I'm sure if I was an actual participant in these videos I'd be in the way back, 5 seconds behind lol. I plan on doing more exercise than that today. When I last logged, I looked and we are 20 points behind Team 1! So close!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Hey team, sorry I had to take a rest day today but I will be back in the Gym tomorrow morning bright and early and I will enter my minutes as quickly as I can. Hope you are all doing well. Ive been struggling the past couple of days. Hoping next week I will be refreshed and ready to go.
  • darcijojo
    Options
    I'll put my minutes in later, but just wanted to let you guys know I walked everywhere today.
  • darcijojo
    Options
    I typed a big long thing about all my work today and it's gone. :neutral: It was a lot of exercise minutes though. :smile:
  • lynnbaum
    Options
    @darcijojo I hate when that happens. I love walking too. I almost wish I could walk to work. They are trying to put in a bike path that would make it a nice flat bike ride
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin You definitely deserve a rest day, you've been kicking some serious butt all week.

@darcijojo oooh big minutes might push us back to first! We are 20 points behind team 1, and another team in 3rd is just 20 points behind us! It's a tight race.

I did a lot of walking today and completed the video exercises. I'm hoping tomorrow I can get a good run/walk in for around 100 minutes - just as long as the weather isn't too terrible.
  • carinamenina
    carinamenina Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody, sorry I haven't checked the team thread in a couple days but life has been busy! I ran 9 miles today and I'm not that fast, which is actually good because it gave me a lot of minutes to log for today :P Did all the challenges too, and Sundays are always my rest day, so that's it for me for the week! Keep it up, everyone I love seeing all those numbers :)
  • tarpguys
    tarpguys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I did take a good long walk with my sister this morning and I have logged it. Sunday is usually my rest day as well. I don't usually get home from church in time to log anything anyway. Sorry! It looks like we are still in second unless some of the holes get filled in.
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Just finished putting in my minutes for Sunday and we are now 10 behind the first place team and 40 ahead of the third place team.