TEAM FOUR

Options

Replies

• AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am nearing the end of a seriously killer workout today. I love starting my day with a good workout!
    My hubby is getting his wisdom teeth pulled today :( so no work for me since I have to drive him. My day will probably entail taking care of him, maybe I can get the videos in while he sleeps :)
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin: hope your baby is feeling better. Sometime I miss those days. While they are a little frustrating, at the time, 12 year olds don't cuddle, they just talk back lol

Hi team!

My plan for today is to do the 5km. Looks like we got quite a bit of snow, so I think it will be a walk with winter boots. I started counting my walk to the mailbox yesterday just in case the weather didn't cooperate. I will also do the dancing videos, & yoga. My body is getting a little sore, because I have been skipping yoga I think. I like to do it at home, uninterrupted, but we have a small house & I don't seem to have any alone time. I am aiming for another 100 minutes today, maybe more :)

Keep moving! We are in 3rd place. Teams 1& 5 are coming on string this week!

lol but have one of those too! I have a 12 year old almost 13 and a 10 year old. And my little 1 year old. The best of both worlds lol
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin I hope your little is better soon. It's tough to get anything done when they are ill. Mine are all grown but I do remember those days.

Well i ended up NOT getting my run yesterday, so its on the list for today. AND if i don't get it done then i will be in a world of hurt if the weather men are right for this week. SO I HAVE TO DO IT NO MATTER WHAT !!! Yesterday ended up being a work day that i didn't plan on. DH got a last minute call for a cash job so of course we JUMPED on it..LOL BUT i did get some extra minutes because of it..so it all worked out to a point i guess.

NOW it's on to today. Work then RUN then ??? I will figure something out for more minutes I am sure..LOL. Time for me to get moving see you all here later.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    Let's get a move on, team 4! We aren't far behind 1st but we started in the lead yesterday and got passed up by the end of the day and bumped down to 3rd. Let's get some momentum!!
    I'm proud of you all for logging daily :) and grateful, the captian job gets a bit tedious when I have to message more than half the team every few days, so thank you!
    Also, I agree with @carinamenina we should come up with a team name!
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin Hope your baby is feeling better soon.
    @SmashleyM914 I like working out better in the mornings also. Just feel like I work harder.
    @plainanjelik I understand that monster hunger. Maybe try to eat something healthy a few hours after lunch even if your not really feeling hungry. That might stop the hunger from getting so out of control.

I think I'm going to work on the videos today, more yoga, and another video. Maybe a Leslie Sansone. I'm aiming for 100 minutes. I'd like to max out the hours again this week, but I don't know if I can. I'm tired. I'll keep pushing though.
  • darcijojo
    Options
    Videos are done! Only challenge left is the under calorie, one day done. :smile:
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin how do you like cise??
  • tarpguys
    tarpguys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have arranged with hubby to do my 5k this evening after work. As @MonicaA2013 said the weatherman is saying that we are in for another round of "winter precipitation" and that our transition to normal should come on Friday with freezing rain. :/
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I got my video done. I really enjoyed them. I also got chili done this morning for dinner
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    lynnbaum wrote: »
    @mari_moulin how do you like cise??

Wow I love it l. I had done it once before and didn't come back to it then today I did it with my son and we had a blast doing it. He asked if we could do it again tomorrow!! I am wondering why I never came back to itbits so much fun.
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 261 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Nothing frustrates me more then people who don't shovel their sidewalks. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt since it snowed late last night. But it better be done tonight. I need to get this walk in. :p And it's still snowing. Beautiful weather last week and now that we have an outdoor challenge, snowstorm.
  • darcijojo
    Options
    @TaraDanielle40 I usually end up walking in the streets because they are cleaner than the sidewalks. I can't wait for spring and summer.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    Hoy hey, starving today! I was like this yesterday, too. Just realized TOM is coming next week and that would be why I'm so hungry. OF COURSE the week we have an under calorie challenge haha. Ugh, I'll stay strong!
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I worked really hard today. I spent all morning & a good part of the afternoon, lifting tile off of my laundry room & bathroom floor. It was really stuck good! I still have more too do, but my hands are very very sore. It will be hard to do weight lift tomorrow. Needless to say, as I was going out for my walk, I found out that the guy who is helping us was coming over & we hadn't done the tiles as he had asked, so there went my hike in the snow opportunity. Hopefully it will happen tomorrow, although it is going to be much colder & I have an electrician & a plumber & a heating a cooling guy that I have to work around. I have been wanting this done for years, so maybe I will get up really early so that I can at least get the weights done!

I did the dancing after supper, and I am on track for eating under my calories. DH offered me a beer & I resisted. Beer & Keto do not mix!
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin Your little man is so adorable! Looks like you've got a new gym partner too!

Well team, I got an 89 on my cardio exam!! If y'all ever want fun facts about hypertension drugs, holla at your girl. After the exam I had like a two hour break between classes, so I knocked out the 5k outside and then some, walked an hour outside. Thankfully it was a sunny day, tad windy but I was warm. I did an additional 45 minutes on the elliptical after classes..

I usually do 2 protein smoothies a day: one for breakfast and then one in the evening as my dinner sometimes with fruit or snacks. BUT... I forgot that it was nephew's birthday dinner tonight so I had to forgo my 2nd smoothie and now I'm staaaarving waiting for dinner. Ahhh. We're doing mussels and crabs per my nephew's request (he's turning 6), and then having tres de leche cake. Hopefully I'll stay under, but if not I'm sure I can maintain over the weekend.
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Just finished the dancing videos, they were a lot of fun