TEAM FOUR

Options

Replies

• darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @lynnbaum I love strong cheeses. They are delicious and your salad looks awesome.
    @plainanjelik You are rocking the minutes this week!
    @ddeliciosa Thanks! I've never been a runner, so this is a new thing. I kinda like and kinda hate it. I just really want to finish the program. I'd love to be able run at least a 5K once in my life.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    @darcijojo winter messed up my progress, too! 3rd times a charm for me - hopefully! I'm gonna start when I return from Florida I think.
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @lpeltenburg Happy Birthday! Mine was on Monday and it was in the 70s here. Never that nice on my birthday. Took a nice walk with my daughter and yoga that day, nothing strenuous. Enjoy your day!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    @lpeltenburg happy birthday you wonderful woman!! It sounds like you've got a delightful day ahead, enjoy!!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    @darcijojo did I wish you a happy birthday?? If not, happy birthday, beautiful!!
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    darcijojo wrote: »
    @lpeltenburg Happy Birthday! Mine was on Monday and it was in the 70s here. Never that nice on my birthday. Took a nice walk with my daughter and yoga that day, nothing strenuous. Enjoy your day!

Happy birthday to you too! Hopefully we roll right into spring & continue with these warm temps!
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I added some points last night and thought it would bump us up and that darn team 1 is doing the same thing. They are a tough one but I am giving it my all.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    @lynnbaum loving your motivation this week!!!
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    @lpeltenburg @darcijojo Happy Birthday Ladies!!! Here's some good ol' Italian cake :smile:
    0i4lfd7bgr2k.jpg
  • carinamenina
    carinamenina Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    @lpeltenburg HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope it's awesome! Enjoy that warmth today!

I was all planning on a run this morning. I knew a storm was coming in but I figured, it was close to 60 degrees yesterday, so how bad could it get overnight? Went to bed around 11:30pm and it was slightly raining. Woke up to like four inches of snow on the ground by 6am--that wet, heavy snow. No plowed sidewalks. Needless to say, I did NOT go on a run. But I did bang out Challenge #2 (and I agree, @lynnbaum that really was a hard one!)! Now just have to get three more days of 64 oz water, which is easily doable! Plus I'm trying to get at least 100 minutes every day, so pulling double workouts. I'll do some treadmill on my lunch break to make up for no run this morning.

Don't look now, but we're in first place for the week by a good 40+ points! Let's try to hold onto that lead!
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    DON'T FORGET TO UPDATE YOUR WEIGHT, IF YOU WANT TO BE INCLUDED ON THE WEIGHT LEADER LIST!

ALSO, If you want to use the Weight Tracker, but DON'T want to appear on the Weight Loss Leader Sheet, message me privately.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    Our very own @lynnbaum & @darcijojo are in the top 5 on the weight tracker board from 2/16!! Awesome work!!
  • plainanjelik
    plainanjelik Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    lynnbaum wrote: »
    So I have to say that I was sitting here watching TV so I figured I would bang out that chair work out. Really?? you are sitting on a chair so how hard could it be. I was shocked it really turned out to be a pretty good work out. Well I am checking it off. I feel better now.

Lol my thoughts exactly! Never thought i'd be so tired sitting down :D
  • plainanjelik
    plainanjelik Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    @lpeltenburg Have a wonderful birthday!!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    @lynnbaum you're killing me! I just felt like I was listening to the coach in a locker room pump the team up. Not just any team, The Smashers! Yea!!
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    lynnbaum wrote: »
    Last night I was having one of those internal fights about this whole chair workout thing and screw the 10 points. Something said BUCK IT UP and GET OVER YOURSELF. If everything you think about weight loss and thought you were doing it then why are you in this challenge trying to lose weight?? And if I am going to do the min. in the workout how is that a challenge? How is more of the same a challenge? I am BUCKING IT UP and getting off the slacker squad and Smashing the rest of this challenge. I am in place # 2 in the losing %. I had to stalk out #1 and I know I can beat her, It's time for team #4 to rise up!! Who's with me?? And why does this sound like a scene from the movie animal house?

Hahaha you stalked out #1? You're cracking me up :lol: you CAN definitely beat her! I believe in ya lady. Let's go smashers LETS GO!!